What's new

Pakistan expanding its nuclear arsenal: Report

Will members kindly stop flooding PDF with indian fake propaganda?

Or thread title should have "fake indian propaganda".

LOL even if we are what can they do?

Will members kindly stop flooding PDF with indian fake propaganda?

Or thread title should have "fake indian propaganda".
At least read the article. It's not Indian report. It's report of western groups who keep an eye on these things. They gave the report. India Today only posted it. Yes when they do their own shows lot of BS is spread but this is different so please. Plus even if it's propaganda I hope it's true and not only true I hope they have the wrong number of 165 I hope our nuclear war heads are more then 200 and with minimum power of 250 Kilotons.

Trolling
north Korea and pakistan nuclear giants
but no body gives a dam....
you no why no substance no real.financial.or economic power
Bangladesh is far richer and more important
your nukes got you nothing not an inch in Kashmir or saichen zero clout with India or the west . usa and west only have eyes for India even the Arabs give no voice
no use at all

north Korea and pakistan nuclear giants
but no body gives a dam....
you no why no substance no real.financial.or economic power
Bangladesh is far richer and more important
your nukes got you nothing not an inch in Kashmir or saichen zero clout with India or the west . usa and west only have eyes for India even the Arabs give no voice
no use at all
Then why didn't Modi avenge the beatings which were handed out to Indian airforce and army on 27/2/19.
We violated your airspace, bombed six sites, shot down two planes, paraded your pilot on TV like a circus monkey and the max Modi could was dish empty missile strike threats. Would you like to explain this cowardice?

South Korea Brazil Saudi use Japan turkey Indonesia have no nukes,.... yet they carry more political clout bigger respect and standing in the world...way more than.pakistan....
And they stand no chance in case of war. Dude yes they are economic powers. Still defence and nukes give you a power or takes your economic power to whole new level.

Back
Top Bottom