What's new

Taimur: Pakistan's ICBM?

You don't have any. You have borders with 4 countries : Iran, Afghanistan, China and India.

To deal with Afghanistan and Iran, you don't need ICBMs . Besides Iran has no issues with you and Afghanistan isn't capable.

China : your next Big Daddy. some say already.

That Leaves India.
1. India seeks no Land that you control now. so, there's clearly no threat.
2.You already have capabilities to deliver nuclear war heads to all targets in India.
3. You are forgetting Your deterrent , the 'Muslim BOMB'. No possibility of war.

Either you are serving as a proxy to china's interests here or simply have too much money to spend on ICBMs.
Only one of the above is true.

Am i being naive here?
:lol: Ok! now also elobrate our relations with countries other then neighbours which country voilates our air spaces and threatens our national security and then suggest why do we need ICBM's.
Lets see how much you are capable to do full scale analysis.

2+2= 4 , 2+3=5 but what were you asking, I can't get your question???

2+2=5, hey thats not simple, is it? I asked about one that yields 4 and not 5. I know you can't answer my question so lets stop being smarty-pants..

You don't have any. You have borders with 4 countries : Iran, Afghanistan, China and India.

To deal with Afghanistan and Iran, you don't need ICBMs . Besides Iran has no issues with you and Afghanistan isn't capable.

Thank you for recognizing that.

China : your next Big Daddy. some say already.

Please mind that language. Since you are still new here, I would like to tell you that factual arguing will be appreciated.

That Leaves India.
1. India seeks no Land that you control now. so, there's clearly no threat.
2.You already have capabilities to deliver nuclear war heads to all targets in India.
3. You are forgetting Your deterrent , the 'Muslim BOMB'. No possibility of war.

Either you are serving as a proxy to china's interests here or simply have too much money to spend on ICBMs.
Only one of the above is true.

Am i being naive here?

None of your reasons are valid. Although, the ICBM has not yet been tested, but we do need it to deal with western powers who like to push their weight around. Don't just see it as a nuclear arsenal. It is more useful as a conventional warhead to take down security threats from oceans...

India seeks no Land that you control now. so, there's clearly no threat.

what happened to pak administered kashmir :p:P:p:P gave up the claim

we need icbms to secure our selves from threats around the globe!!!
and what does india have in it they are already covered its not like any part of india is not covered by shaheen 2 it is us and eu that should be worried why do you care we make a missile to reach australia or us

2+2=5, hey thats not simple, is it? I asked about one that yields 4 and not 5. I know you can't answer my question so lets stop being smarty-pants..
i said 2+3=5. please stop trolling and tell me what you really asked about my question.

what happened to pak administered kashmir :p:P:p:P gave up the claim

we need icbms to secure our selves from threats around the globe!!!
and what does india have in it they are already covered its not like any part of india is not covered by shaheen 2 it is us and eu that should be worried why do you care we make a missile to reach australia or us

I ll tell you why we are interested in Pak ICBMs. You ll never need an ICBM. Conflict with US and EU or for that matter attacking Israel are wild dreams. They are real in Zaid Hamid's world, not in the Real world.
Only Possible use would be in a conflict that would involve both India and china.

i said 2+3=5. please stop trolling and tell me what you really asked about my question.

Are you out of your mind? Who the heck is trolling me or you? First go and learn some prescripts of formal conversation also augment your comprehension skills and then come back and talk..

Reread what I have asked, you'll certainly comprehend my question. If still you can't then take this question to any of your countrymen, he/she will make you understand.. Is it really a rocket science to share info on what you bear in your arsenal?

IT WILL FLY ALMOST 150000 FT ABOVE YOUR AIR SPACE kIDDO FIRST THINK THAN WRITE JUST STARTED LAUGHING FOR NO
REASON:no:
The trouble with little people like you is that you can't distinguish when a post is written for some humour! I ain't dumb and know that such missiles are exoatmospheric. Nuff said! :P

What is the max range Pak missiles have achieved? Can they reach Israel or Qaatar?

problem is INDIA can afford to not test ICBM for decade, are you going to wait that long? Pak icbm pose no additional threat to us but our ICBM means forced changes in policies of overlords ruling m nmpqjlpq land of jade. and u will see pil e of useless letters at end of my posts. dis is because i m posting fro m mobile. i cant delete letters once posted or i hv to cancel whole post. sorry. ppde tupqddpqdddddedddprgh xn modemndd ghmm mm prmngggimnjk

Anyway how much time Pakistan will need to get an ICBM. Their SUPARCO could not develop a Satellite Launch Vehicle even in 50 Years, trying hard to upgrade Shaheen into SLV but still failed. So, it is unlikely Pakistan will ever have an ICBM in next 30-40 Years.

There was a quote from the head of suparco, ( he should know a thing or two) that Pakistan was about three years away from a SLV. I believe this quote is more than ten years old.

One of the of the reasons why Pakistan was not placed under more severe restrictions by the west is the understanding that Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is purely for India, it is not aimed at anybody else. A SLV will blow that understanding to oblivion. The moment Pakistan develops a SLV, it automatically brings London, Paris, New York and Jeruselam into the firing line. The diplomatic backlash against Pakistan will be catastrophic.

It doesn't take the brains of an Einstein to figure out why Pakistan has not done this.

Anyway how much time Pakistan will need to get an ICBM. Their SUPARCO could not develop a Satellite Launch Vehicle even in 50 Years, trying hard to upgrade Shaheen into SLV but still failed. So, it is unlikely Pakistan will ever have an ICBM in next 30-40 Years.

My boy this is PA you're talking about. Usually they are not used to delaying tactics, especially when it comes to missiles.

-- Secondly, may be you're not aware of it, but Dr. A.Q Khan (Pakistan's nuclear scientist) told Pervez Musharaf that Pakistan right now is in a position to have its own launch pad for satellites but Mushi was not ready..

I ll tell you why we are interested in Pak ICBMs. You ll never need an ICBM. Conflict with US and EU or for that matter attacking Israel are wild dreams. They are real in Zaid Hamid's world, not in the Real world.
Only Possible use would be in a conflict that would involve both India and china.

yeah umm pal when we are being attacked by us we really could use them. its not about wiping out the world its about deterrence
and you still didnt answer me why are indians interested in it sooo much we got you covered why do they say we dont need them its us who decide who our enemies are or not. and if indians think that we are going for some goose chase that will destroy us then shouldnt that make you happy:p:P:p:P
i say go for it not just to back us off but for our space research too heck science none can sanction that right?:whistle::whistle:

Back
Top Bottom