What's new

Taimur: Pakistan's ICBM?

Buddy, other than the cryogenic engine, most are *now* being manufactured locally. We are also going down the same path. Atmospheric re-insertion (maneuverability) work is ongoing and is progressing pretty decently.

Just so that you know, full time efforts are also on for Cryogenic engine, however, you know the nature of Pakistan's disclosures, they won't be announcing anything soon. Just like you got 11 samples from Russia, we have a couple of our own! ;)

But does anyone know about Pakistan's top rocket engineers who are designing all this???

And what is Pakistan designing cryogenic engine for? Never heard of that???

It is widely known that a missile by the name of Taimur with 4500km range is in advanced stages of development. The reason Pakistan does not invest in ICBMs is because we have no aggressive ambitions, our sole reason behind missile development is to act as a safeguard against India and a missile with 3500km range fulfils that objective as it is.

Widely "rumored", rather. The next IRBM(s) don't bear this name (or Tipu for that matter).

But does anyone know about Pakistan's top rocket engineers who are designing all this???

And what is Pakistan designing cryogenic engine for? Never heard of that???
LOL - There are some other agencies than the ones you heard on this forum, hard at work! :P

Nah, you don't have to announce that it's an ICBM. Just complete the hardware for orbit insertion, (ejection and in-orbit maneuverability), and you're done. Voila, you have a working ICBM... Repackaging it is a breeze!

LOL.... Do you have any doubts buddy that there aren't *enough* of them around? :P

Think again! :pop:

Well just wondering because I have always heard about many nuclear engineers from Pak, never heard about any rocket engine engineers. kaha chupa ke rakha hai apne apna vernon vaughn brown:lol: :azn:

Pakistan can test an Icbm who cares just test it on low range and call it shaheen 1B or something.

On kemari harbour i for myself had seen tubular structures being discharged and taken away on army trucks....
It was well known that the tubular structures were rockets/rocket motors which Pakistan bought from ex Sovoet states During the financial crisis of post USSR collapse ,and i am on about 90s,.
we all know that at that time pretty much everything was for sale and many countries obtained "Samples" and diagrams at that time..Pakistan included.

Well just wondering because I have always heard about many nuclear engineers from Pak, never heard about any rocket engine engineers. kaha chupa ke rakha hai apne apna vernon vaughn brown:lol: :azn:

Pakistan can test an Icbm who cares just test it on low range and call it shaheen 1B or something.

I wish they name it something local this time. What do you say for "Khalayi Bandook"? :D

*Space Gun*

On kemari harbour i for myself had seen tubular structures being discharged and taken away on army trucks....
It was well known that the tubular structures were rockets/rocket motors which Pakistan bought from ex Sovoet states During the financial crisis of post USSR collapse ,and i am on about 90s,.
we all know that at that time pretty much everything was for sale and many countries obtained "Samples" and diagrams at that time..Pakistan included.

India missed that chance, they had put everything on bid, including secret space capsules. Nasa bought 90% of that stuff, China maybe a few, Indians didn't know that something like this was happening :hitwall:

Yara, designing a cryogenic engine or getting one to copy is not an issue. Biggest issue in cryogenic engines is the flow rate, oxidizer ratios, metallurgical properties and a whole lotta more shite, which can only come by experimenting. It's a very precise science, can not be just COPIED or read of the pages of a manual. However, not to distress, we are OK! ;)

I wish they name it something local this time. What do you say for "Khalayi Bandook"? :D

*Space Gun*

Lol kya farak padta hai, yeh missiles just naam ki hi hai, chalni to hai nahi kabhi :lol:

These missiles will nevr get any action, bas reh jayega to bas naam. :cry:

NESCOM
KRL

Google them and you will get your answers.
I know exactly what he is asking about, and they can't be found at KRL nor NESCOM! :P

Lol kya farak padta hai, yeh missiles just naam ki hi hai, chalni to hai nahi kabhi :lol:

These missiles will nevr get any action, bas reh jayega to bas naam. :cry:

Dude, India and Pakistan are so FURKED. Nations have mastered ion engines, and we are still stuck on shitty combustion engines! :angry:

Yara, designing a cryogenic engine or getting one to copy is not an issue. Biggest issue in cryogenic engines is the flow rate, oxidizer ratios, metallurgical properties and a whole lotta more shite, which can only come by experimenting. It's a very precise science, can not be just COPIED or read of the pages of a manual. However, not to distress, we are OK! ;)

Lol be like India. We imported some from Russia due to denial of tot, the entire world knew we will copy them. Now we have our own.:victory: Who cares about sanctions. :lol:

actually we are more than ok...We didnt start from scratch,we had much Soviet stuff to work on,and an abundent supply of Aerospace engineers who studied in Russia..Remember the 90s craze of going Russia for studies?

But still who are the rocket engineers of Pakistan's recent missiles?? Where is all this job done??? Kuch to batao:lol

NESCOM (National Engineering & Scientific Commission) and its subsidiaries. The most advanced technological work which is being done in Pakistan, is done there. Trust me, there are BRILLIANT minds working there, its just that the Military wants everything to be a secret. The advantage of this approach is that India does not fully understands the robustness of Pakistan's Missile and Nuclear Arsenal.

NESCOM:

1. NDC (National Development Complex) is the largest contributor, credited for the development of complete Ghaznavi, Shaheen-I, Shaheen-IA, Shaheen-II, Nasr and Babur Missile Systems. It has also produced Re-entry Vehicles for Abdali and Ghauri Missiles.

2. AWC (Air Weapons Complex) developed the Ra'ad ALCM in collaboration with NDC.

3. PMO (Project Managment Organization) develops the conventional warheads of some missiles, alongwith other conventional munitions (not related to Missile Systems).

4. ME (Margalla Electronics) fulfill the requirements of onboard electronics of some systems, however their contribution is not known.

Apart from NESCOM, KRL (Khan Research Laboratories) produces Ghauri Missiles. While SUPARCO did the work on Hatf-I and Hatf-II Abdali SRBMs.

actually we are more than ok...We didnt start from scratch,we had much Soviet stuff to work on,and an abundent supply of Aerospace engineers who studied in Russia..Remember the 90s craze of going Russia for studies?
Nahin meri jaan. The engine we are all talking about is a highly "controlled" item. These engines you don't find lying around. The very first thing that is secured after a nation falls is this particular engine and after that any loose nukes. We have a couple samples, but they are not from Russia! :what:

Back
Top Bottom