What's new

Taimur: Pakistan's ICBM?

Pakistan missile capacity is overstated, it has been habit of their generals. They have not even tested their missile with full range. The range they mention is calculated, we will know later if it works. On this aspect DRDO is far ahead, they have tested every missile multiple times.

sir u are fairly reasonable person i am sure atleast u will have some basis for ur proof plz enlighten me

It was said that Mush had given an undertaking to his US patrons not to manufacture any delivery device that could reach (United States of) Israel.

Who said that? You.

Dont just type anythig without any facts. Otherwise it looks that yo re bull5hitting.
Wich you obviously are.

LAHORE: Earlier on April 26, 2012 when news broke of Pakistan testing its new Intermediate Ballistic Missile Hatf-IV (Shaheen-1A), Terminal X contacted Brigadier Ateeq ur Rehman, Director PR for the Pakistani military's Inter-Services Public Relations regarding the range of the latest variant. This scribe was informed that the range has not been disclosed for various reasons.

Later today, a Pakistani military source for TX made an important disclosure: the mysterious range everyone was guessing for the Shaheen-1A is not 2500 kilometers or 5000 kilometers as some exaggerated, it has a maximum range of just 1500 kilometers. According to the official, there were two main objectives of this short test:
Enhance accuracy for pinpoint attacks
Inclusion into the league of nations which have developed intermediate ballistic missiles.
The official stated that Pakistan's deterrence is foremostly against any aggressive Indian adventurism that can turn the region into an inferno. In the official's opinion, India carried out the recent Agni-V ICBM test to send an indirect signal to its rival China, whom it has strong reservations against for various reasons.

It was also revealed by the official that India's military establishment has not shared the actual range of the Agni-V ICBM which happens to be 8000 kilometers, not 5000 kilometers as falsely broadcast in the mainstream media.

"Pakistan possesses various ICBMs which have a range of 9000+ kilometres", said the official, "But they will be revealed and tested when there is a need for it. At the moment, Pakistan is silently observing the Eastern Theatre of Operations spearheaded by the US and its increasing presence in Europe, the Pacific Ocean and South Asia. Add to that Indian frolicking and the coming US-Israel drills in the Middle East... and when the time comes, those who should know, will know, Pakistan also has targets beyond India... way beyond India".

He added, "A wise group does not consider the Agni-V test as a threat for Pakistan but rather for China, and China is smart enough to deal with it. The military establishment is not really considering ICBM tests soon since we consider silence as the ultimate weapon. It might be that Israel signaled India to provoke Pakistan into doing an ICBM test and exposing their exact range so that an international conspiracy against the country's nukes could be initiated as is being currently done against North Korea. Far from being slapped with sanctions, India instead received appreciation from the US, NATO and Israel for its recent test".

And, as this scribe repeated the million dollar question, 'Any ICBM tests in the pipeline?'

"Well, yes.. My vote is not for it though".

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...have-range-9000-kilometres.html#ixzz27cTb9ezs

"Pakistan possesses various ICBMs which have a range of 9000+ kilometres", said the official, "But they will be revealed and tested when there is a need for it.

what???????? you got to be kiddin me...

Still time has not come to test above 5000km range.But Pakistan should test some thing near 5000km..:)

As i always said...Pakistan has the best missile research and development organisation in the whole world..

Even US and Russia had missile launch failures....But up until now Pakistan has none..

Truly great!!

That's because we only perform public tests when they are needed, in political terms. In reality the missiles have been developed and perfected long before they are tested for the public eyes thus any problems are ironed out during development.

That's because we only perform public tests when they are needed, in political terms. In reality the missiles have been developed and perfected long before they are tested for the public eyes thus any problems are ironed out during development.
Truly amazing missiles i must say and above all most amazing is the explanation by the thinking tank.:)

But they never revealed technical specifications why? do have any interesting stories about Pakistan incapability of launching satellite even after the development of LRBM.

But they never revealed technical specifications why? do have any interesting stories about Pakistan incapability of launching satellite even after the development of LRBM.

1) Describe "Technical Specifications", It's a defence asset, any details that can compromise it's effectiveness in combat are kept secret. Same goes the case for Indian missiles.

2) Pakistan has been capable of launching missiles since 2005, I remember when Pakistan was due to launch their satellite during Musharraf's tenure, there was considerable debate over whether domestic launch facilities should be used but in the end it was decided that Pakistan's Satellite Launch system was in it's infancy and the satellite represented a significant investment, thus the more mature Chinese Launch System was given preference with SUPARCO being given more time to iron out the inconsistencies in domestic launch mechanism. As per rumours, Pakistan will launch a satellite with the domestic system in 2014-15.

And how do they perform private tests?? do they fire a missile inside a warehouse?? US satellites may be are junk if they cant see Pakistanis testing nuclear capable missiles...!!

And how do they perform private tests?? do they fire a missile inside a warehouse?? US satellites may be are junk if they cant see Pakistanis testing nuclear capable missiles...!!

And is the US supposed to raise hue and cry over the testing of these missiles? Are they expected to call Fox and babble the whole story? They might know but if they have intel, I doubt they'll flaunt it.

ever heard of simulation?? & plus i believe there must be some failures... which are hidden from public for the reason God knows!!

Truly amazing missiles i must say and above all most amazing is the explanation by the thinking tank.:)

It's not like Indian missiles have failed 90% of the times, more like 10-20%. Pakistani missile tests have not failed - by chance OR of course exceptional attention to detail. Actually Indian failure rates in this day n age are an exception not the norm to be taken as a standard.

Don't compare them with American and Russian failures 3 decades back. When was the last time you heard about a high profile missile having a catastrophic failure? Indians had 2 in a row (Agni3 and the SLV).

ever heard of simulation?? & plus i believe there must be some failures... which are hidden from public for the reason God knows!!

so why are not those reports made to public?? Pakistanis believe they have world's best missiles(lol!!)

Also, Pakistanis seem to think they have 9000+ range missiles! Is that also based on simulation??? Pakistan may be having the best simulators if they can simulate 5000+ range missiles performance correctly without having to test it..coz even US, Russia, China and India do test(may be because they dont have such good simulators)!

Back
Top Bottom