What's new

TAI WILL UPGRADE PAKISTAN F-16 MLU FIGHTERS WITH NIGHTTIME CAPABILITIES.

I never understood how two countries found on the basis of religion like Pakistan and Israel could be so diametrically opposed. If there are any two countries that should understand each other, it's this two.

Thats a million dollar question ... you cant get the answere based on logic or history ... if you really want to understand you have to study religion ... Creation of Israel was predicted in Isalm, judaism and christianity ... After creation of Israel will promote civil war in Arab and will ultimately capture majority arba area is already written in Jewish and Islamic scriptures ... The area of arab to be captured was presented in Israeli parliament during mid of 1900 and everyone knows it ...

There are lot more to it but as I said it is not understandable from logical point so dont try to understand t unless you believe in religion and religious scriptures ...

Israel is most brave and technology advanced nation on this earth. see their population size and compare it with their achievements.

Please also tell where it is generally accepted.
So does it change the fact that they occupied the Plestinian land and are continously harrasing muslims of the area ...

So you are saying if someone is good at studies than he is not questionable on murders he done ...

Israel is most brave and technology advanced nation on this earth. see their population size and compare it with their achievements.

If they were brave, they wouldn't be fighting harmless Palestinians and would not be bombing infants.
Here.
By the way by that comparison, you should compare Afghan Taliban and ISIS with israel the illegal and terrorist state.
Afghan Taliban have braved Soviet Union, US and NATO.

And now northern alliance (but northern alliance has no power so I wouldn't count that).

Pakistan has also braved US and Soviet Union.

Please also tell where it is generally accepted.

Pakistan, Iran and middle east.
And:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/07/30/bolivia-israel-terrorist-state/13384989/

Well I think the issue with Israel is pretty much clear to any one with concious there is no debate. We have a policy of openess after resolution to the regional issue

However the world commnity have offered a clear path for 2 state , resolution which Israel should just accept and move on with life. Since Jews lived in peace in Muslim land prior , I do no see a reason why the 2 state cannot live peacefully

Its only the Israel's own leadership stalling well defined International norms

I won't be hit by lightening if I state the obvious human rights violation being committed abit a very slow economic and social bycott of Palestinians or other grave crimes.

Nor I have the splended unconditional LOVE as some of the Christans do in white house (Blind love) (Part of their Prophecies for End of time Unconditional Love to Israel). Some folks even decided to have a war in Iraq just to fulfil the Prophecies of war on rivers of IRAQ and yet nothing happened. No magic "Weapon was discoved from Rivers" , and no Christian Jesus did not showed up to support Israel nor the Military. But do keep me posted if you discover any Solomon Super weapon under the wall or around the ancient sites I believe you are digging around to discover the lost "Weapons of war". Quite interesting stuff once you dig some knowledge about such matters

ark-covenant_24751_600x450.jpg

As for the new night time capabilities certainly a wonderful , news. Enhances our night time ground capabilities

Last edited:
I never understood how two countries found on the basis of religion like Pakistan and Israel could be diametrically opposed. If there are any two countries that should understand each other, it's this two.
Too right, u can't understand, no surprises here!!
No one should hate someone because of religion or nationhood, thats only right, but do study history, and Quran-Hadith.
And just so that you may draw some parallels, communist USSR and communist China opposed each other after initial honeymoon throughout the cold war. I have alluded to things so get to implied meanings
@Starlord
So keep clandestine relations but rest is an understanding at different planes, historically, religiously and spiritually.

I never understood how two countries found on the basis of religion like Pakistan and Israel could be so diametrically opposed. If there are any two countries that should understand each other, it's this two.

Its mostly because both country General Population is pretty much ignorant about each other .. when we Pakistani talk about Israel people have Zionist , Oppression , bombings of Gaza and stuff like that pops in their minds , and when Israel General Public hear about Pakistan its mostly about Suicide Bombing , kill all Jews and Zionist are evil sort of things ..
in both countries the Fundamentalist are so strong that , even if someone from Govt try to initiate a Dialog they will receive huge criticism even Violence .. and than there is the India and Indian Lobby factor .

Pakistan's policy is generally tied to a safe , peaceful and respectful resolution to Palestine issue with 2 state resolution and really it is up to Israel to bring a progressive leader (Not the current moron, please excuse my english) who can help move things forward

We really have no interest in your Solomon's Super weapon search etc nor what you eat on such and such day or what you do otherwise (Digging around Islamic site for search of your weapon). However I must admit it really looks quite facinating stuff , top notch facinating

I think jews themselves have a prophecy , that if any Jew if they entered the "Holy site" by force they will be damned (I believe they believe in some global event to happen before they can go to the site ), They have a "invisible parameter" which they technically cannot cross till some "special" day happens

After 2 states are formed from my prespective business is usual with jews just like Business is usual for Christans folks

Example: Jews / Muslims generally lived side by side in past civilziations of past even Islamic civializations that we do know from studying history , perhaps they were not that well represented in region we call Pakistan/India otherwise they were living side by side in Empires like Ottoman empire etc and others before (Note Study Role of Jews in Past Islamic civilization)

I think the modern day , 'preception' is developed due to the idea that something was taken by force and now is being kept 100% by force (Guns, Killing , Human Rights violation etc) .
And as we know the land & geography was vastly different 40-50 years ago which seem to clearly support , yes some change happened (most of it ) due to weapons supplied to 1 group
I suppose this is what people called "Zionist"

However we can only hope that instead of going this path a 2 state solution can be made
a much simpler path to this complex conflict

Obviously when Israel arms India with AWACs it sends a very negative :disagree:, message to Pakistan who kinda simply just want a peaceful resolution to this complex issue

Also I just wanted to congradulate Trump
ShowImage.ashx

For winning US elections :) Fair and .... square (If you believe that story)

And special thanks to
  • Daughter Ivanka Trump married to Jewish Jarred , now she is Jewish (YAAHHH)
  • Son Eric 30-year-old son married Jewish TV producer Lara Yunask (YAAHHH)

Sometimes I wonder if President Elect is Jewish in hiding , he did had a Rabbi in his winning speach :)

And he only decided to Ban 140 Million Muslims just by coincidence on the Day of Holocaust rememberance , these coincidences just keep adding up :tup:

Last edited:
Its mostly because both country General Population is pretty much ignorant about each other .. when we Pakistani talk about Israel people have Zionist , Oppression , bombings of Gaza and stuff like that pops in their minds , and when Israel General Public hear about Pakistan its mostly about Suicide Bombing , kill all Jews and Zionist are evil sort of things ..
in both countries the Fundamentalist are so strong that , even if someone from Govt try to initiate a Dialog they will receive huge criticism even Violence .. and than there is the India and Indian Lobby factor .

Objectively speaking, Israel would love to have relations with Pakistan and why shouldn't it?Your country is the most powerful in the Muslim World and its only nuclear power and a player in the Middle East. Israel puts a lot of premium in its relationship with Turkey and Egypt. Having Pakistan will diversify things for them. The problem is Pakistan's foreign policy is stuck in the 1970s. Even the press releases they put out is straight from 1970s.

Also you Pakistanis exaggerate india's role in the world. India is a big country but not a framer of other countries's foreign policy. Israel is a unique country that values relations above money. India and Israel relations will have no bearing on Israel and Pakistan relations once things are formalized.

You can keep claiming so, last time our air force checked, we didn't see any missing 10 aircraft.

@waz I want some equality here, last time I called some state a terrorist I was banned for a month.
beny... stop whining... i showed you multiple proof before but you still denied the truth... now the pakistanis are speaking for me... while Alam scored aerial victory against the indians... saiful scored against the israelis...
and both have been honored as ace of aces... along with men like whitmann etc...

What is wrong with some of the Israeli members,they have been jumping up and down too much lately..:coffee:

Wait, isn't the JHMCS a Elbit Systems and Rockwell Collins joint venture?

You have an Israeli system on your aircraft, just saying.
Pakistan armed forces And Israeli weapon companies have been Doing business since Ages USSR invasion was the start when this whole business started , But no one talks about it ... and most of the time western comapny names are used to Keep this business low profile

ever heard ...
women understand women and hate each other

& I am dead serious .....:whistle:

Why is that anyone I meet here calls me an Indian?

Because you are .... :kiss3:

BTW can we leave unnecessary discussion about Israel initiated by a SELF PROCLAIMED ISRAELI (the 2 & 5 post on this thread) ... & discuss about the topic ....

This is what it will look like

Enhancing Fighter Pilot’s Vision with JHMCS Night Vision System
Posted on November 23, 2015 by TWPconnectronics
Fighter pilots are a rare and specialized group of airmen. They work in conditions that would put most of us under: supersonic speeds, gravitational forces, and split-second decision making. The tools they rely on to help them do their jobs are designed with cutting edge technology and state of the art components. Our specialized connectors and interconnection systems are integral parts of many of the innovative electronic equipment used throughout the defense industry.

One such specialized electronic system is found in pilot helmets. Pilots flying fighter jets rely on technology known as the Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing Systems (JHMCS) for targeting and firing weapons. The system incorporates a heads-up display (HUD) that is projected onto the pilot’s visor to cue weapons and sensor the target. A magnetic head tracker and display are synchronized with aircraft sensors to aim and fire a missile where the pilot is looking. Flight information is continuously displayed on the inside of the helmet visor for the pilot to monitor incoming data.

While this system is ideal during daylight hours, cueing the system at night was a problem. To upgrade the current system with night vision technology, the Department of Defense has contracted for JHMCS Night Vision Cueing and Display (NVCD) systems in support of the Aircrew Systems program. We were awarded a contract to supply the cables for this new system and are extremely proud to be affiliated with the defense industry and this project.

Connectronics comes to the project being very familiar with working with the defense industry. Through our long history we have gained the expertise to engineer and manufacture specialized electronic connectors that consistently meet the requirements of tough defense industry regulations and military standards. Our innovative solutions reliably perform in the harshest environmental conditions (high altitudes, g-forces, extreme temperatures). Engineering expertise combined with manufacturing excellence ensures delivery of consistently high-quality components.

As a supplier of the connectors for the Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System (JHMCS) Night Vision Cueing and Display (NVCD) system being developed, we continue our mission of delivering the power to keep “all systems a-go” for our fearless pilots!

To learn more about our work on the JHMCS Night Vision Cueing and Display System, please feel free to contact us at 800-965-0020 or through email.

FeatureSidebar2.png

US Navy orders Elbit’s QuadEye-based NVG cueing and display system

• 14 SEPTEMBER, 2015
  • SOURCE: FLIGHTGLOBAL.COM
  • BY: JAMES DREW
  • WASHINGTON DC
The US Navy has placed its third order with Rockwell Collins and Elbit Systems of America (ESA) for a night vision cueing and display system that allows pilots to fly and fight as if it were daytime.

The system lets pilots using Elbit’s four-lens panoramic night vision goggle visually cue weapons and sensors and see head-up displaysymbology in the dark, giving them the ability to engage in high off-boresight air-to-air shots and air-to-surface strikes as they would visually during the day.

Under a$21 million ceiling contract awarded by the navy last month, theRockwell Collins-ESA Vision Systemsjoint venture will produce120 Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System (JHMCS) Night Vision Cueing and Display (NVCD) systems, and 30 helmet-mounted display test sets.

ESA president and CEO Raanan Horowitz tells Flightglobal that the navy has already ordered 220 NVCDs, bringing the total to 340.

The navy lists the night vision cueing and display system as achieving initial operational capability in December 2012, while full operational capability is expected this December.

“The US Navy has been using the NVCD over the past couple years in various operational settings. We have supported these deployments and received positive feedback from the customer and the users,” says Horowitz.

The night vision system is produced by Elbit in Merrimack, New Hampshire, with several components supplied by Rockwell Collins and ESA’s Israel-based parent company Elbit Systems.

getasset.aspx

Elbit Systems of America

Horowitz says the navy’s NVCD is based on the company’s QuadEye Panoramic Night Vision Goggle (PNVG) that is designed for US rotary and fixed-wing pilots.

QuadEye goggles provide a 100° by 40° wide-area picture through four splayed 16mm image-intensifier tubes, according to Elbit’s product specifications.

Rockwell’s Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System is used by pilots operating the Boeing F/A-18, F-15 and Lockheed Martin F-16.

The Rockwell-Elbit team offers an international version of the night vision cueing and display system for F-16 users, although it is based on the twin-lens Exelis F4949 night vision goggle.

So Pakistan is currently nightblind on majority of its planes

Interesting

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom