What's new

TAI WILL UPGRADE PAKISTAN F-16 MLU FIGHTERS WITH NIGHTTIME CAPABILITIES.

I never understood how two countries found on the basis of religion like Pakistan and Israel could be so diametrically opposed. If there are any two countries that should understand each other, it's this two.

We hate israel for the same reason we hate ISIS.

They both are terrorists and illegal occupier of innocent people.

So you have been told this ... not surprising ... Think whatever you want ...

By the way kindly check the records .. You are talking about the air force who has a score of 10 is to 0 against you while using unfamiliar lower tech Russian fighters provided by Jordanians and Egyptians ...
You can keep claiming so, last time our air force checked, we didn't see any missing 10 aircraft.

We hate israel for the same reason we hate ISIS.

They both are terrorists and illegal occupier of innocent people.
@waz I want some equality here, last time I called some state a terrorist I was banned for a month.

You can keep claiming so, last time our air force checked, we didn't see any missing 10 aircraft.

@waz I want some equality here, last time I called some state a terrorist I was banned for a month.

Consider it an incorrect claim ... it suits us ...

but you did loose some planes to jordanian and egyptian .. whereas jordanians and egyptians gave medals to our boys ...

And ofz we were also not behind demise of soviet union ...

probably you might need to check some independent sources http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/pakistan/air-force-combat.htm

Consider it an incorrect claim ... it suits us ...

but you did loose some planes to jordanian and egyptian .. whereas jordanians and egyptians gave medals to our boys ...

And ofz we were also not behind demise of soviet union ...

probably you might need to check some independent sources http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/pakistan/air-force-combat.htm
Again, its your claim. Besides, even if you did destroy 10 of our aircraft, how can we know that you don't deny that we destroyed your aircraft, if you fly with Jordanian and Egyptian aircraft? You have never reported a failure with your missile tests, even with the Ghauri missiles which were a total mess based on North Korea's missiles, why would you report on your losses?

We are not double faced... most of the average Pakistani consider India and Israel as its biggest enemies ... So even if our gov do recognise we Pakistani citizen will not ... period.

It is similar that our gov is one of the biggest supporter of USA but general public hates USA due to its policies of world dominance ...

Again, its your claim. Besides, even if you did destroy 10 of our aircraft, how can we know that you don't deny that we destroyed your aircraft, if you fly with Jordanian and Egyptian aircraft? You have never reported a failure with your missile tests, even with the Ghauri missiles which were a total mess based on North Korea's missiles, why would you report on your losses?

A person can hide machines but not the pilots ... no pilot is missing .... if there had been a case like this it would have highlighted by now ...

Listen you are a mature guy ... I never questionned capabilities of Israel ... Israel is a strong country and I must admit the truth but I also believe that Israel is occupier ... One suggestion to you stop delusional thinking and accept that Pakistan is a strong country ... and it is very difficult to engage directly with us ...

Therefore, you are equipping India to weaken us .... But like Israel we were the nation born with a purpose and we have re-emerged from all the crisis ... and we will always InshAllah from our economic crisis ....

Last edited:
Why aren't we getting HMD's for F-16's?? or we already have it??
lk.jpg

14441046_1162778183768449_6914428143297485255_n.jpg

And the Indian aping to be an Israeli exposes his true nature....
Simply ask your self, if the PAF pilots didn't shoot down the Israeli jets, why would Jordanian and Iraqi governments honour and award PAF pilots, it would suit them to claim that one of their own pilots achieved those kills.

Indian detected alert

And the Indian aping to be an Israeli exposes his true nature....
Simply ask your self, if the PAF pilots didn't shoot down the Israeli jets, why would Jordanian and Iraqi governments honour and award PAF pilots, it would suit them to claim that one of their own pilots achieved those kills.

Wasn't there an Israeli pilot shot down by paf pilot who later went on to become Israeli president and wrote in his autobiography about the paf pilot " I am happy that he's a Pakistani and not an Egyptian" maybe good idea to pull that quote and the book as well. Our Patel friend masquerading as an Israel can go read that book for himself

Indian detected alert

Wasn't there an Israeli pilot shot down by paf pilot who later went on to become Israeli president and wrote in his autobiography about the paf pilot " I am happy that he's a Pakistani and not an Egyptian" maybe good idea to pull that quote and the book as well. Our Patel friend masquerading as an Israel can go read that book for himself
Well here's something published in the reputable aviation magazine, Airforces Monthly that should put Mr Patil out of his misery.

1779968_1434821743421845_2069176815_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom