What's new

Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions.

I had to come to Isb from Lahore. It took me 4 hours from Lahore to Pindi and another 4 from Pindi to Isb!

isnt the govt too scared? or is it planning to do something crazy once again?
How can Dr. Qadri with his relatively peaceful crowd be of any threat?

Is manhoos ne isi waqt ana tha drama bazi karne lol

Why he simply can't land in Lahore from Dubai?

Let Tuq do what ever he want, but warning should be given to Tuqa supporters. No violence from these thugs should be tolerated in name of freedom.

BC mje karal chowk se colony paidal aana para, stick those containers up Noora's assh.:hitwall:

Containers at karal chowk, yar kitne bdqismat hyn hm bc itni phatti hy hmare leaders ki.
And i have Bloody test Today at NUST. How in the 7 hells do i get there. Yesterday They cut the entire Blue Area and Adjacent sectors off.

p.jpg

I hope they do not act too desperately in these desperate times for them . For desperation makes people do desperate things .

This man is no good, his methods are no good, and he is not what he claims to be, al that and I must say that I'm no supporter of the current government.

I am assuming you are talking about this Canadian-Pakistani clown? Any leader that uses negative tactics to disrupt many hundreds of thousands of innocent lives and their daily work obviously doesn't care about them and is not really a real leader.
I don't understand, why do you guys let people sitting in foreign countries come back to your country every once a few years to rule over you???? Do you not have enough sense to know that the ones living abroad don't really care for you otherwise they'll be among you?
Also, your economy is finally taking off, why are idiots like these playing with the future of 200 million people? This should be a crime honestly. For your own political agenda, you are taking a country as hostage just so the world can watch you and innocents suffer. I don't understand Pakistani people and their politicians.
Besides, if this guy ever comes to power, what the heck does he know about running a country? He's a religious teacher.....he should keep his focus on teaching the right religion to people, the religion that avoids violence and abuse of people's right and forceful attempts to stop a country from growing its economy.

TUQ supporters simply overwhelmed the police force contingency in Islamabad and have now reached the gates of the Airport. Noon League supporters must be pissing in their pants, because Ganja brothers will soon be hanged. This is humiliating for Showbaz Sharif because he is losing control of his own province....in your face son of a gun

He really wants gov't to be toppled. There will be a few bodies here and there... Sometime to progress your ideology, you must do the evil and sacrifice few lives.

Better yet to Mosul Iraq.
It wouldn't even land:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom