What's new

TAHIR UL QADRI ON FIRE...

wasnt he was here last time?
discrediting him for just because you dont like him?
personal likes & dislikes has ruinned pakistan?
sure he will be here , you would be satisfyed!
plz, stop creating doubts , like paid pakistani media did the last time , just save the croupt rulling elite , in the hopes that some day your favourite leader could be rulling this country, by the winning this croupt system, which is only made for NAWAZ -ZARDARI rule, but not for any one else ?

look who is talking 5

is your liking of Hazrat Tahirul-Qadri based on your personal dislikes of Nawaz Sherif?
otherwise what are you views about mullahs?

He is the greatest fraud in all Pakistan sorry world political history.

how so?

Tahir ul Qadri lays out his Plan of Action:

These are very good sentiments by Dr Tahir. He should be in Pakistan working for the country on his own personal merit.

Thank you for sharing.

Last edited:
look who is talking 5

is your liking of Hazrat Tahirul-Qadri based on your personal dislikes of Nawaz Sherif?
otherwise what are you views about mullahs?
yes personal disliking of the system which , kept bringing thugs ljke zardari & noora?

yes personal disliking of the system which , kept bringing thugs ljke zardari & noora?

well my friend, your rulers comes amongst you, and the worst of you will be forced upon you and thats Allaha's promise
change yourself if you want better rulers and who's know maybe this Qadri guy is the worst of them all

well my friend, your rulers comes amongst you, and the worst of you will be forced upon you and thats Allaha's promise
change yourself if you want better rulers and who's know maybe this Qadri guy is the worst of them all
thats what we, are doing changing ourself, & kicking out the croupts?

this world is running on good hopes, as he allready demonstrated that, whatever he says, he says with experince?
as the election in 2013 been already proven fake, his personality became more brighter?

?

really my friend, really?
how can Musharaf afford and team of most expensive Lawyers in Pakistan, I think team of 12 Lawyers!!
no bud its personal likes and dislikes
just see his life style now, like a king

really my friend, really?
how can Musharaf afford and team of most expensive Lawyers in Pakistan, I think team of 12 Lawyers!!
no bud its personal likes and dislikes
just see his life style now, like a king
sure he can, cause most of his lawyers are not the gora lawyers facing swiss money laundering cases in any swiss courts?
he has all the legal earnings, thats why after 7 years , no noora cpurt or govt could be able to find a single crouption case agianst him?
he, served as president of pakistan, & a decorated soilder, all his life what you , think he was an employe of noora stell mills?
wake up friend, the noora system is about to kicled out of pakistan, by the leaders like TUQ & imran khan , we pakisyanis not ready to give your noora uncle, more time to do looting of national wealth of pakistan?

@batmannow

I know Dr Qadri better than you and many commenting here. I've met him as well.

He is an extremely knowledeable person and his intentions are good. He has no corruption record either.

He needs to come back and stay with the people. Outside the container this time. You can't expect people to get tortured and killed on your behalf, if you are sitting in a ballistic container.

IK and Him need to forge a strong alliance, find all anti status quo elements to project political power in a coalition.

They also need to let Nawaz Sharif run his show for 5 years. He is an idiot who most surely will shoot himself in the foot again.

sure he can, cause most of his lawyers are not the gora lawyers facing swiss money laundering cases in any swiss courts?
he has all the legal earnings, thats why after 7 years , no noora cpurt or govt could be able to find a single crouption case agianst him?
he, served as president of pakistan, & a decorated soilder, all his life what you , think he was an employe of noora stell mills?
wake up friend, the noora system is about to kicled out of pakistan, by the leaders like TUQ & imran khan , we pakisyanis not ready to give your noora uncle, more time to do looting of national wealth of pakistan?

like he found every corrupt he claimed he will when he came to power, after all he started muk muka culture.
bus chacha haath multey rehna ab wo mazey khutam kernaloon aur jernailoon ke, ab to bus aik plot per he guzara kerna hoga

can we change his name to "Container Quadri" ?

Agreed
Fair enough!
sitting in the container isnt is the issue , it was all maded up by our paid media mafia by our rulling class?
for a commonn men in pakistan, it not important that his or her leader sits in containers or in RAIWIND, BILAWAL MAHALS ?
its more important for him , is his leader knows his suffereings & his issues with thier solutions ?
sorry, our so called political, leadership mostly lives in bunker style palaces , with no knowledge about common men,s ulti mate sufferengs & it solutions ?
TUQ has proven to the pakistani nation, that he was right , in his protest before that this system is just only made for croupts , it wont bring the honnest govt at all?
so , i would rather stands besides his container , then sitting on a bus & looking at a grand palace like raiwind mahal & bilawal house , the unreachables ?

& than you wonder why we can't have "honest leaders"! Your mentality basically speaks about the truthfulness of current political system. If you expect a person like Bilawal bhutto or Tahir ul qadri to "understand" your problems by sitting in there lavish homes than you guys indeed deserve this corrupt political system we have in our Pakistan

Last edited:
can we change his name to "Container Quadri" ?

& than you wonder why we can't have "honest leaders"! Your mentality basically speaks about the truthfulness of current political system. If you expect a person like Bilawal bhutto or Tahir ul qadri to "understand" your problems by sitting in there lavish homes than you guys indeed deserve this corrupt political system we have in our Pakistan
Instead of getting slightly personal, try countering the statement with words of wisdom :enjoy:

I agreed with what he said because he didnt bash anyone just pointed out what he thinks...everyone has a fair share to express their thoughts!

Instead of getting slightly personal, try countering the statement with words of wisdom :enjoy:

I agreed with what he said because he didnt bash anyone just pointed out what he thinks...everyone has a fair share to express their thoughts!
ok i accept being a little personnel there & apologize for it :oops:

But seriously this is one of the main difference between developed & under-developed countries politicians. We accept these imported politicians & actually believe that they can solve common people problems like Transport, Inflation, Load shedding etc.
These "leaders" don't even completely know about the issues common public faces on everyday basis. How come you expect a person to solve your transport problem when he don't know how its like to ride in a Bus or what is the meaning of 16 hrs loadshedding when he didn't experience it.

ok i accept being a little personnel there & apologize for it :oops:

But seriously this is one of the main difference between developed & under-developed countries politicians. We accept these imported politicians & actually believe that they can solve common people problems like Transport, Inflation, Load shedding etc.
These "leaders" don't even completely know about the issues common public faces on everyday basis. How come you expect a person to solve your transport problem when he don't know how its like to ride in a Bus or what is the meaning of 16 hrs loadshedding when he didn't experience it.
Thank you ...and apology accepted...

The thing is because of the repeated cycle of the same goons running the show, most of us are actually welcoming any new face with new ideas in a hope that this one is better than what we have....

With a new influx of ideas and fresh air to breathe in hope...esp if it means we have more choices over the previous corrupt!

Thank you ...and apology accepted...

The thing is because of the repeated cycle of the same goons running the show, most of us are actually welcoming any new face with new ideas in a hope that this one is better than what we have....

With a new influx of ideas and fresh air to breathe in hope...esp if it means we have more choices over the previous corrupt!

Agree .. but ask yourself. Do you really see any benefit from these hypocrite "new faces" who are nothing but the same old crooks who destroyed Pak?

Why not pressurize these "new faces" to either accept that they are doing nothing but same old tricks or be a real "new face" of Pak politics by denouncing any politician who was being part of any previous government. Bring new honest people in assemblies not some leftovers from Musharraf or other political party.

Back
Top Bottom