What's new

TAHIR UL QADRI ON FIRE...

rocky you are great!
pakistan frist!

ok mr, liar here we go on gangnam style?
already posted every evidence you might needed
ITS been crystal clear in pakistan even you can ask the questions to , a student of 5th grade, who,s money is in swiss banks?ASIF ZARDARI
& who is the biggest investor, in UK. nawaz sharif?
its to simple if you cant listen it, yhen you need to go & ask the SC, why was swiss case , why the croupt CJ ask raja jee to write letter to swiss athourities?

The history of the Swiss case
Dawn.com
Updated Jun 20, 2012 10:13am
82 Comments
Print

zardariscill_543670.jpg

President Asif Ali Zardari.—Illustration by Faraz Aamer Khan/Dawn.com

Contrary to the views of many in Pakistan, June 19, 2012 was one of the bleakest days for democracy in the country. An elected prime minister was disqualified by the highest bench of the judiciary on charges of contempt of court. The case made history as it remains the only case in Pakistan which resulted in the termination and disqualification of an elected representative of the parliament.

The contempt of court case was initiated against Yousuf Raza Gilani when he refused to correspond with the Swiss authorities to reopen money laundering case against President Asif Ali Zardari

The history of the case can be traced back to the first term of Benazir Bhutto. It all began when the constitutional order was amended which empowered the president and restricted the prime minister’s powers. Ghulam Ishaq Khan was elected as the president of the country in 1988 and appointed Benazir Bhutto as the prime minister of Pakistan. However, the power struggle between them was evident from the beginning which came to an end when Khan in August 1990 dissolved the national assembly and dismissed Bhutto on charges pertaining to corruption as well as failure to maintain law and order.

Muhammad Nawaz Sharif was elected as the prime minister on November 1, 1990. However, in 1993, Khan again exercised his power through the eighth amendment of the Constitution and dismissed Sharif. The Supreme Court intervened and reinstated Sharif which eventually forced Khan to resign but Sharif’s term ended in the same year.

In 1993 Bhutto was re-elected as the prime minister of the country. Bhutto’s second tenure marked many controversial events including the assassination of Mir Murtaza Bhutto which sabotaged her political career significantly. The then president, Farooq Laghari, dismissed her government after three years over charges of corruption and mismanagement.

Asif Ali Zardari, although never convicted, was in prison from 1997 to 2004 on charges pertaining to money laundering, corruption and murder.

Sharif was re-elected as the prime minister of Pakistan and initiated the case in Switzerland in 1998 which accused Benazir and Asif Zardari to have embezzled $60 million in kickbacks in Swiss bank accounts. In August 2003, both, Benazir and Zardari were found guilty of the scam. However the penalties that summed up to a fine of $100‚000‚ and the order that they return some $2 million to the Government of Pakistan‚ were suspended on appeal.

In 2007, Benazir and Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) allegedly negotiated a deal with Pervez Musharraf who issued an amnesty law under which the corruption cases were considered closed. However, in 2009, soon after his reinstatement, Chief Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry who was suspended by Musharraf in 2007, ordered to reopen the Swiss case. However, Daniel Zappelli‚ Switzerland’s prosecutor-general said that head of the state cannot be prosecuted as he enjoys immunity and if Pakistani authorities decide to lift the immunity then he should be tried in his own country.

In the latter half of 2010, Saif-ur-Rehman, who served as the interior minister during Sharif’s second term, revealed the fact that Sharif coerced the judgement on Swiss case against Bhutto and Zardari. The proceedings of the Swiss case were expedited on Sharif’s demands and the penalty was also influenced by him.

The proceedings and the verdict, as revealed by Saif-ur-Rehman, cast doubt on the authenticity and transparency of the same.

In 2011, the Supreme Court ordered Gilani to send a letter to Swiss authorities to reopen the graft case against the head of the state. However, Gilani did not comply with court’s orders because he was of the view that Zardari enjoys immunity being the head of state. The Supreme Court charged the former prime minister with contempt of court and declared him convicted of the same on April 26, 2012. Gilani was formally disqualified on June 19, 2012.

its ezy to open up your eyes, but only if you have some, liar?
Do you have trouble understanding English? Re-read my post#49, I said "You are absolutely right, none of our politicians are clean." What part of that didn't you understand?

Do you have trouble understanding English? Re-read my post#49, I said "You are absolutely right, none of our politicians are clean." What part of that didn't you understand?
now come & show, the proves against, TUQ?
as long as you cant prove , any case details in any courts against TUQ, i m going to call you a LIAR CAUSE WHAT YOU ARE?
you are just another, of pice of shyt?

now come & show, the proves against, TUQ?
as long as you cant prove , any case details in any courts against TUQ, i m going to call you a LIAR CAUSE WHAT YOU ARE?
you are just another, of pice of shyt?

Well for a man who is supposedly a religious scholar, his followers are quite fanatic!

@Manticore @Emmie personal insult

Well for a man who is supposedly a religious scholar, his followers are quite fanatic!

@Manticore @Emmie personal insult
now get 2 hoots will you?
thts you the liar , who comes up with stupid noora agenda , & asked me for dam crouption charges against the rulling MAFIA?
in response of yours , stupid post i, did posted back the detalils of the cases ?
in the end i asked from you , any cases pending against , TUQ?
you come up none?
now listen to me liar?
i m going to abuse you, 100 more days to come,& there is no one to stop me cause ?
i m not wrong agianst the the powers of dhandli?
i m the the batmannow!
never affriad, never giving a dam who is who?
@mods please check my posts & his & decide your self?
@WebMaster
please clear this?
thanks

i m going to abuse you, 100 more days to come,& there is no one to stop me cause ?
i m not wrong agianst the the powers of dhandli?
i m the the batmannow!
"Chimgadar man now":rofl::rofl::rofl:You need psychiatric help and you need it fast! Your fits / fanaticism on PDF is getting out of control! Somebody better stop you before you :suicide:

rocky you are great!
pakistan frist!

ok mr, liar here we go on gangnam style?
already posted every evidence you might needed
ITS been crystal clear in pakistan even you can ask the questions to , a student of 5th grade, who,s money is in swiss banks?ASIF ZARDARI
& who is the biggest investor, in UK. nawaz sharif?
its to simple if you cant listen it, yhen you need to go & ask the SC, why was swiss case , why the croupt CJ ask raja jee to write letter to swiss athourities?

The history of the Swiss case
Dawn.com
Updated Jun 20, 2012 10:13am
82 Comments
Print

zardariscill_543670.jpg

President Asif Ali Zardari.—Illustration by Faraz Aamer Khan/Dawn.com

Contrary to the views of many in Pakistan, June 19, 2012 was one of the bleakest days for democracy in the country. An elected prime minister was disqualified by the highest bench of the judiciary on charges of contempt of court. The case made history as it remains the only case in Pakistan which resulted in the termination and disqualification of an elected representative of the parliament.

The contempt of court case was initiated against Yousuf Raza Gilani when he refused to correspond with the Swiss authorities to reopen money laundering case against President Asif Ali Zardari

The history of the case can be traced back to the first term of Benazir Bhutto. It all began when the constitutional order was amended which empowered the president and restricted the prime minister’s powers. Ghulam Ishaq Khan was elected as the president of the country in 1988 and appointed Benazir Bhutto as the prime minister of Pakistan. However, the power struggle between them was evident from the beginning which came to an end when Khan in August 1990 dissolved the national assembly and dismissed Bhutto on charges pertaining to corruption as well as failure to maintain law and order.

Muhammad Nawaz Sharif was elected as the prime minister on November 1, 1990. However, in 1993, Khan again exercised his power through the eighth amendment of the Constitution and dismissed Sharif. The Supreme Court intervened and reinstated Sharif which eventually forced Khan to resign but Sharif’s term ended in the same year.

In 1993 Bhutto was re-elected as the prime minister of the country. Bhutto’s second tenure marked many controversial events including the assassination of Mir Murtaza Bhutto which sabotaged her political career significantly. The then president, Farooq Laghari, dismissed her government after three years over charges of corruption and mismanagement.

Asif Ali Zardari, although never convicted, was in prison from 1997 to 2004 on charges pertaining to money laundering, corruption and murder.

Sharif was re-elected as the prime minister of Pakistan and initiated the case in Switzerland in 1998 which accused Benazir and Asif Zardari to have embezzled $60 million in kickbacks in Swiss bank accounts. In August 2003, both, Benazir and Zardari were found guilty of the scam. However the penalties that summed up to a fine of $100‚000‚ and the order that they return some $2 million to the Government of Pakistan‚ were suspended on appeal.

In 2007, Benazir and Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) allegedly negotiated a deal with Pervez Musharraf who issued an amnesty law under which the corruption cases were considered closed. However, in 2009, soon after his reinstatement, Chief Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry who was suspended by Musharraf in 2007, ordered to reopen the Swiss case. However, Daniel Zappelli‚ Switzerland’s prosecutor-general said that head of the state cannot be prosecuted as he enjoys immunity and if Pakistani authorities decide to lift the immunity then he should be tried in his own country.

In the latter half of 2010, Saif-ur-Rehman, who served as the interior minister during Sharif’s second term, revealed the fact that Sharif coerced the judgement on Swiss case against Bhutto and Zardari. The proceedings of the Swiss case were expedited on Sharif’s demands and the penalty was also influenced by him.

The proceedings and the verdict, as revealed by Saif-ur-Rehman, cast doubt on the authenticity and transparency of the same.

In 2011, the Supreme Court ordered Gilani to send a letter to Swiss authorities to reopen the graft case against the head of the state. However, Gilani did not comply with court’s orders because he was of the view that Zardari enjoys immunity being the head of state. The Supreme Court charged the former prime minister with contempt of court and declared him convicted of the same on April 26, 2012. Gilani was formally disqualified on June 19, 2012.

Sharifs used paper mill to whiten money, Dar told court in 2000

Updated Nov 13, 2009 12:00am
Comment
Print
ISLAMABAD, Nov 12 The Musharraf government prepared a money laundering reference against PML-N leaders Mian Nawaz Sharif and Mian Shahbaz Sharif in 2000 on the basis of a statement recorded by one of their trusted lieutenants, Senator Ishaq Dar, according to a court document seen by Dawn here on Thursday.

Senator Dar's handwritten statement, given before a magistrate back on April 25, 2000, had alleged that Sharif brothers used the Hudaibya Paper Mills as cover for money laundering during the late 1990s.

The reference was prepared on the orders of then president Pervez Musharraf, but it was shelved after the Sharif brothers went into exile in December of the same year.

The Musharraf government tried to reopen the reference in 2007 after Nawaz Sharif announced his return to the country.

The confessional statement of Senator Ishaq Dar was recorded before a district magistrate in Lahore. He was brought to the court from a jail by Basharat Shahzad, who was then serving as assistant director in the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA).

According to legal experts, the senator's deposition was an 'irrevocable statement' as had been recorded under section 164 of the Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC).

Senator Ishaq Dar has always been regarded as one of the closest aides of the Sharif family, and is now also a relative as his son is married to Nawaz Sharif's younger daughter.

However, the NAB record clearly shows that back in 2000 he had agreed to give a written statement against the Sharifs about their alleged involvement in money laundering.

The top PML-N leaders had hit a rough patch by then as some of their lieutenants were busy developing a new political system for Gen Pervez Musharraf after his Oct 1999 military coup.

In the statement, Ishaq Dar accused Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif of money laundering in the Hudaibiya Paper Mills case. At one point in the 43-page statement, Mr Dar said that on the instructions of Mian Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif, “I opened two foreign currency accounts in the name of Sikandara Masood Qazi and Talat Masood Qazi with the foreign currency funds provided by the Sharif family in the Bank of America by signing as Sikandara Masood Qazi and Talat Masood Qazi”.

He said that all instructions to the bank in the name of these two persons were signed by him under the orders of “original depositors”, namely Mian Nawaz Sharif and Mian Shahbaz Sharif.

“The foreign currency accounts of Nuzhat Gohar and Kashif Masood Qazi were opened in Bank of America by Naeem Mehmood under my instructions (based on instructions of Sharifs) by signing the same as Nuzhat Gohar and Kashif Masood Qazi.”

The document shows Dar stated that besides these foreign currency accounts, a previously opened foreign currency account of Saeed Ahmed, a former director of First Hajvari Modaraba Co and close friend of Dar, and of Mussa Ghani, the nephew of Dar's wife, were also used to deposit huge foreign currency funds provided by “the Sharif family” to offer them as collateral to obtain different direct and indirect credit lines.

Senator Dar had disclosed that the Bank of America, Citibank, Atlas Investment Bank, Al Barka Bank and Al Towfeeq Investment Bank were used under the instructions of the Sharif family.

Interestingly enough, Ishaq Dar also implicated himself by confessing in court that he — along with his friends Kamal Qureshi and Naeem Mehmood — had opened fake foreign currency accounts in different international banks.

Mr Dar said an amount of $3.725 million in Emirates Bank, $ 8.539 million in Al Faysal Bank and $2.622 million were later transferred in the accounts of the accounts Hudaibya Paper Mills.

He said that the entire amount in these banks finally landed in the accounts of the paper mills.

The Hudaibiya Paper Mills case is still pending in the National Accountability Bureau.

If it is opened again, the Sharif brothers may be in for a rude shock a confidant is to blame for the albatross around their necks.

In this regard Dawn made repeated efforts to contact Senator Dar on telephone, but without luck as his mobile number was switched off and he did not reply to text messages.

However, a PML-N spokesman Siddiq ul Farooq alleged that the signed statement was extracted from Mr Ishaq Dar under duress.

its ezy to open up your eyes, but only if you have some, liar?

Always Sir , I pray to Allah , I love my Prophet , but I love and respect my country as well ...

Wardi nai pehni tu kia hua
Mulk ke liye jeetay aur mulk ke liye hi maren gay :)

Can't compare TQ With Altaf Hussaim only because he lives abroad, give him chance!!hasn't amassed wealth in foreign banks or looted the country, he had done or said few gaffes in the past but one should never doubt his sincerity or knowledge, he has been an advocate and supporter of Pakistan Army and above all in today's world of lobbying we need a foreign ambassador to stand for the cause of Pakistan in the western world. I am not his supporter but at the same time I don't want to down play the hurt and pain apparent on his face when some anti Pakistan elements attacks it's sovereignty. He is a patriotic Pakistani. Let's not doubt his intentions based on political affiliation.

Bhai read post#49. Secondly, I'm sure you are "chimgadar admi abhi", Third, IF you do ever come to Dubai, do visit International city, and ask any Pakistani shopkeeper, which are Ishaq Dar's buildings. Thank You!
i dont have anytime to keep reading your one point posts, with no proves against your so called accusations against TUQ?
for your information, i have half of my family living in dubai?
its just not, dubai where they invested, even in thailand NOVATEL hotels chain, been partenered by nawaz sharif , khwaja asif?
im working , with angels on it!

"Chimgadar man now":rofl::rofl::rofl:You need psychiatric help and you need it fast! Your fits / fanaticism on PDF is getting out of control! Somebody better stop you before you :suicide:
thanks stupid.?:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom