What's new

Tagore, The Islamophobe....

so mike brando likes to watch lungi dance and claiming bangladeshis are homosexuals because they like to watch lungi dance :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sorry to burst your bubble but the fact is the only thing i am interested as far as your Bangaldesh is concerned is watching your girls performing the lungi dance:pleasantry: and entertaining me in the process;)(if you know what i meant).Iwas just saying that you lungiwalas are famous among the gay communities for you lungi mujra!!Got it my lungi:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Pig eating Bangladeshi!
never ate pig in my life, but you on the hand actually do worship cows :lol:

Sorry to burst your bubble but the fact is the only thing i am interested as far as your Bangaldesh is concerned is watching your girls performing the lungi dance:pleasantry: and entertaining me in the process;)(if you know what i meant).Iwas just saying that you lungiwalas are famous among the gay communities for you lungi mujra!!Got it my lungi:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Indians are turned on by weird shit it appears....if you know what i mean ;)

and indians wouldnt know what to do with it...

small penis indian......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pig eating Bangladeshi!
dada chere din ki dorkar 1ta lungiwalar sathe or level e namar.janen i toh maal gulo good for nothing.na pare kono kheladhulo,na pare porashuno,na pare kono kichu banate r na pare kono Nobel prize jit te....:P

Lol Mikey, @Mike_Brando, lets leave the Bangladeshis now! Else they will cry next! We have already pissed them off enough and in reality as well our Govt. is giving the Jamatis a hard time! So lets buck off! :D

Lol Mikey, @Mike_Brando, lets leave the Bangladeshis now! Else they will cry next! We have already pissed them off enough and in reality as well our Govt. is giving the Jamatis a hard time! So lets buck off! :D

time to worship cows? :rofl:

never ate pig in my life, but you on the hand actually do worship cows :lol:

Indians are turned on by weird shit it appears....if you know what i mean ;)

and indians wouldnt know what to do with it...

small penis indian......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wtf temple prostitution of small girls? Aryans invented sick stuff to take advantage of Indian ancestors :(

poor dalit girls, we should make a movie of this tragic incident :cry:

Men this stuff just isnt highlited enough. Muslims and British pretty much abolished Sati burning, but there are still few remote villages where its going on. And now this news of brahmins taking advantage of dalit girls in name of religion.

@INDIC here is another exemple how your ancestors got ANI you are so proud of lol

So just a query, is there any such teaching saying 'Kill the kafir'?

Nauzubillah. No, there is no teaching of such. Kafir just means those who reject Islam. There is a sura (chapter) in Quran. Sura Kafirun. It says, Our religion is ours, Kafirs have their religion (deen / way of life). Let there be no compulsion regarding religion.

Last edited:
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Thoughts of Rabindranath Tagore on Hindu-Muslim Relations

[...]

Own religion true-others are false: "When two-three different religions claim that only their own religions are true and all other religions are false, their religions are only ways to Heaven, conflicts can not be avoided. Thus, fundamentalism tries to abolish all other religions. This is called Bolshevism in religion. Only the path shown by the Hinduism can relieve the world form this meanness." (The above is the part of the article `Aatmaparichapa' in his book `Parichaya')

[...]
That quote doesn't appear in his autobiographical essay 'Atma-Parichay'. To be doubly sure, I have tried to search the word 'Bolshevism' & 'fundamentalism' in the translated version on Google Books. There are no hits.

The others are quite possibly fake.

My beloved Bengal

My Bengal of Gold,
I love you.

Forever your skies,
Your air set my heart in tune
As if it were a flute.

In spring, O mother mine,
The fragrance from your mango groves
Makes me wild with joy,
Ah, what a thrill!
In autumn, O mother mine,
In the full blossomed paddy fields
I have seen spread all over sweet smiles.

Ah, what beauty, what shades,
What an affection, and what tenderness!
What a quilt have you spread
At the feet of banyan trees
And along the banks of rivers!

Oh mother mine, words from your lips
Are like nectar to my ears.
Ah, what a thrill!

If sadness, O mother mine,
Casts a gloom on your face,
My eyes are filled with tears!
Golden Bengal,
I love you.

Hey guys, do you like Rabindra Sangeet by Bangladeshi singer?

Rezwana Choudhury Bannya

Rezwana Choudhury Bannya is a Bangladeshi singer. She is an exponent of Rabindra Sangeet, the songs written and composed by Rabindranath Tagore. In 2002, Bannya was awarded Ananda Sangeet Puroshkar for being the best female Rabindra Sangeet artist.[3]

Bannya won Sangeet Samman Puroshkar from the Ministry of Culture, India in 2013.[4]

800px-Evening_on_Tagore_-_Kolkata_2011-05-09_3084.JPG

Men this stuff just isnt highlited enough. Muslims and British pretty much abolished Sati burning, but there are still few remote villages where its going on. And now this news of brahmins taking advantage of dalit girls in name of religion.

@INDIC here is another exemple how your ancestors got ANI you are so proud of lol

Only a illiterate 'P' wannabe Iranian can insult his own ancestors, language and race. :o::o:

Last edited:

Rezwana Choudhury Bannya is a Bangladeshi singer. She is an exponent of Rabindra Sangeet, the songs written and composed
@aazidane - is she murtad by now? :D

but they forgot who their real enemies are in 1971
You can still undo 1971 and rejoin. :coffee:

I did not know this turds Anti-Islamic thoughts to this extent.
May you be enlightened henceforth :haha:

but it's Hindu-Bengali language we are talking about here
Brilliant. I will support you for changing the bengali script first. :agree:

he's angry because he lost zamindari.
He died in 1941. Zamindari was there. :coffee:

Tagore's religious thought was nourished in a Semi Secular environment inspired by Hindu,Muslim and Christian schools of philosophy. His works shows his sense of internationalism without attaining the sense of nationalism. But in the last phases of his life he was deeply irritated by the growing Hindu Muslim attrition.It might have invoked a more hard line thinking in his mind.

But the hatred and anger about Tagore among Bangladeshi radical outfit is well understood.These nutheads see Tagore as an emblem of Hindu culture without caring to read his works.No wonder a person who tries to discover his cultural heritage thousands of miles away in Arabian desert, will took the extraordinary work of Tagore as a threat to his own hilarious Utopian world.

By the way, the link suggests something else.

promote Khilji, Sirajuddallah and tipu sultan
Promoting mass murderers is a cool thing right? Akbar is anathema. :omghaha:

Tagore had been threat then, and at present
If you consider your country a sovereign state, go ahead and ban him. We could care less. :coffee:

We could have still preserved those names, I mean Dhaka should have taken the Mughal capital name, Chittagong could have taken endless number of names, Sylhet could have taken Jalalabad etc. Even the zilas, districts, everything...Every inch of Bangladesh was conquered by Muslims yet we choose the ugly, sh-tty names
Good point. I also wonder why you stick to such $hitty Hindu names, it is a kala dhabba on your self esteem :agree:

did Muslims separate from Hindus to still keep the latter's cultural influence on them
True. You should go back to your own culture. But what would that be? Oh yeah - Arab :omghaha:

now you've posted a picture of women who all look Hindu. If there's one group who would show appraisal to Tagore it's the Hindu's of BD, after all he was a Hindu
Yup. Muslims are not into Tagore at all. Anyone in there is automatically Hinduized. :D Or Murtads. :sarcastic:

So, as a first step, we can start with not standing when our Anthem is sung!
Now THAT is called patriotism :haha:

British gave Tagore huge amount of land in return for being Britsh slave
Correct. When the payment stopped, he returned his Knighthood. :(

pointing it out, malaun.
@thesolar65 - Congrats :enjoy: You got 'Knighted'.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom