What's new

Tagore, The Islamophobe....

Oppression of Hindu Zamindars in Bengal, who grew fat and rich in collaboration with the British, after the fall of Muslim rule of Bengal, of which Tagore (grandson of Dwarkanath Tagore) was a perfect example, is the main reason for the support and creation of Pakistan in then East Bengal:
Dwarkanath Tagore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

East Bengal Muslims are forgetful, they supported 1947 partition because of this Hindu Zamindar oppression, but they forgot who their real enemies are in 1971 and shook hands with this eternal enemy. Thus we find ourselves with this predicament today in 2014.

Oppression of Hindu Zamindars in Bengal, who grew fat and rich in collaboration with the British, after the fall of Muslim rule of Bengal, of which Tagore (grandson of Dwarkanath Tagore) was a perfect example, is the main reason for the support and creation of Pakistan in then East Bengal:
Dwarkanath Tagore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

East Bengal Muslims are forgetful, they supported 1947 partition because of this Hindu Zamindar oppression, but they forgot who their real enemies are in 1971 and shook hands with this eternal enemy. Thus we find ourselves with this predicament today in 2014.

The same shit wouldnt have flied in Pakistan region because of our nature. So British played nicely with us. Its shocking how British just handed bunch of pundits huge amount of lands in return for being slaves. While majority bengali muslims suffered working in fields.

Kafir is not a abusive word. I wish people wouldn't be so blatantly ignorant to keep repeating that.

What does kafir mean ? What I know it means 'non believer of God'! The term Kafir is used by Muslims to address non Muslims. How dare they do that? Do they not know that other religions also believe in God? Did we ever hear a non Muslim using this word? No we never heard and there lies the problem. People need to be tolerant towards other religions else God save them!

R e lungi,show us some lungi dance for free and entertain us :rofl:will ya!

i didn't know they allow homosexuals in the Indian army.... no wonder the chinese come in set up tents while you are busy butt plugging each other :lol:

i didn't know they allow homosexuals in the Indian army.... no wonder the chinese come in sey up tents while you butt plug each other :lol:
So basically you're confirming the fact that you're indeed one lungiwala entertainer :haha::haha:who loves to perform his lungi mujra in front of homosexual bangaldeshi audiences:lol::lol: and entertaining them is basically the mantra of your life,isn't it Mr.Lungi!!:rofl::rofl:

So basically you're confirming the fact that you're indeed one lungiwala entertainer :haha::haha:who loves to perform his lungi mujra in front of homosexual bangaldeshi audiences:lol::lol: and entertaining them is basically the mantra of your life,isn't it Mr.Lungi!!:rofl::rofl:

Lungi is essential for Bangladeshi nationalism, it given easy access to plogh women unlike dhoti, you wouldnt understand it butt plugging homosexual :rofl::rofl:

Thank you @aazidane for posting this eye opening thread about this Islamophobe. This has certainly been Educational for me. I did not know this turds Anti-Islamic thoughts to this extent.

These fellas are Hercules when in an anonymous forum! But when they come face to face, they are even scared to speak! That Kalu Miah is in US. I would really like to meet him. Will make him quit PDF! :D

Thank you @aazidane for posting this eye opening thread about this Islamophobe. This has certainly been Educational for me. I did not know this turds Anti-Islamic thoughts to this extent.

Bengali nationalism is a threat to our national security and tafore is their god, he must be erradicated. Extreme tagore sympathizers must be terminated. Tagore has been producing extreme secular terrorists in Bangladesh.

Lungi is essential for Bangladeshi nationalism, it given easy access to plogh women unlike dhoti, you wouldnt understand it butt plugging homosexual :rofl::rofl:
Homosexuality is baically a synonymous word for Bangaldesh,you guys are after all world famous for your lungi mujras and seducing homosexual beings is one of your specialities:rofl::rofl:!!Now don't be shy of your real(homosexual) identity,lungi....:lol:

Homosexuality is baically a synonymous word for Bangaldesh,you guys are after all world famous for your lungi mujras and seducing homosexual beings is one of your specialities:rofl::rofl:!!Now don't be shy of your real(homosexual) identity,lungi....:lol:
the irony ...coming from a butt plugging indian army personal :lol:

These fellas are Hercules when in an anonymous forum! But when they come face to face, they are even scared to speak! That Kalu Miah is in US. I would really like to meet him. Will make him quit PDF! :D
R e dada we all know about this "keyboard wrrior" type nature of the jamaati lungiwalas!These guys are basically good for nothing,they are practically illiterates and ave a huge hidden fascination for lungi mujras.I have had d my share of experiences with these bangaldeshi lungis and i can only say that they have the habit of fleeing with their tails between their legs whenever facing real challenge:lol::lol:

What does kafir mean ? What I know it means 'non believer of God'! The term Kafir is used by Muslims to address non Muslims. How dare they do that? Do they not know that other religions also believe in God? Did we ever hear a non Muslim using this word? No we never heard and there lies the problem. People need to be tolerant towards other religions else God save them!

Kafir means 'disbeliever of Islam'. NOT 'non-believer of God'. There is a region in Afghanistan called 'Kafiristan' where non-Muslims live but religiously speaking in Quran only Prophet's tribe Quraish was called 'Kafir'.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom