What's new

Tagore, The Islamophobe....

Kafir means 'disbeliever of Islam'. NOT 'non-believer of God'. There is a region in Afghanistan called 'Kafiristan' where non-Muslims live but religiously speaking in Quran only Prophet's tribe Quraish was called 'Kafir'.

The residential infidel has arrived and trying to explain kafirs:lol:

Kafir means 'disbeliever of Islam'. NOT 'non-believer of God'. There is a region in Afghanistan called 'Kafiristan' where non-Muslims live but religiously speaking in Quran only Prophet's tribe Quraish was called 'Kafir'.

So just a query, is there any such teaching saying 'Kill the kafir'?

R e dada we all know about this "keyboard wrrior" type nature of the jamaati lungiwalas!These guys are basically good for nothing,they are practically illiterates and ave a huge hidden fascination for lungi mujras.I have had d my share of experiences with these bangaldeshi lungis and i can only say that they have the habit of fleeing with their tails between their legs whenever facing real challenge:lol::lol:

Bengalis are muslims which make them martial, don't piss them off otherwise you will have to run without lungis.

R e dada we all know about this "keyboard wrrior" type nature of the jamaati lungiwalas!These guys are basically good for nothing,they are practically illiterates and ave a huge hidden fascination for lungi mujras.I have had d my share of experiences with these bangaldeshi lungis and i can only say that they have the habit of fleeing with their tails between their legs whenever facing real challenge:lol::lol:

These are short black Jamatis! 1 tight slap is good enough for them! :D

the irony ...coming from a butt plugging indian army personal :lol:
So basically you are confirming the fact that you have got a hidden fascination of getting your butt pluged by an Indian Army personnel:lol::lol:!!Sorry to burst your bubble but no one in India(let alone in the Indian Army)is interested in plucking your hairy butt Mr. lungi:omghaha:,perhaps you can ask a fellow compatriot lungi to do you the favor...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So basically you are confirming the fact that you have got a hidden fascination of getting your butt pluged by an Indian Army personnel:lol::lol:!!Sorry to burst your bubble but no one in India(let alone in the Indian Army)is interested in plucking your hairy butt Mr. lungi:omghaha:,perhaps you can ask a fellow compatriot lungi to do you the favor...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol: you are the one that wants to see lungi dance, butt plugging army man. :rofl::rofl:

Bengalis are muslims which make them martial, don't piss them off otherwise you will have to run without lungis.
Martial my foot, the only thing that the lungis are famous for is performing lungi dance and entertaining audiences...

so mike brando likes to watch lungi dance and claiming bangladeshis are homosexuals because they like to watch lungi dance :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rabindranath Bangladeshi house

Rabindranath Tagore

Tagore was a bengali poet, who won the Nobel Prize for literature in 1913. He was born in Calcutta and later traveled extensively throughout the world. Raised in a large house with a large amount of writing and artistic activity, and he wrote extensively throughout his life, producing more than 3,000 songs and volumes of novels, plays and poems. In your life you learn and many paintings. He wrote what are now the national anthems of Bangladesh and the India.

Rabindranath+Bangladeshi+house+%281%29.jpg

Tagore (who could call "Rabindranath", as with other famous writers Bengalis see) became famous in the West, when he went to England and met w. B. Yeats and others, and his works have been translated into English.

Rabindranath+Bangladeshi+house+%282%29.jpg

He was knighted in 1915, but after the massacre on the India in 1919, not with their cavalry demonstrators repentance according to all political activities and principles of nationalist movements. independence, Gandhi was involved with them.

After a brief period of glory in the West and once the distance of his cavalry, written in English, Tagore traveled in a kind of darkness. Recently, some editors and translators have understood that Tagore is actually a modernist writer, despite the earlier study, which are published sentimental or mystical Edwardian style.

Their previous translations and works of Tagore is likely to sing again for modern readers of English to improve.

We want to draw your attention to two recent English translation: "Selected Poems" William Radice (Penguin ISBN 0-14-018366-3), as well as the writings of news and others, "the foundation of a house" seal (bag of classic books), edited by Tarun Gupta Amya Chakravarty and then captured and Mary of the Lake.

Shilaidaha,Rabindranath Tagore Kuthibari,Kushtia

shilaiah-Rabidranath-tagor-kuthibari-kushtia-bd1.jpg
what you are posting, Mr. IamBengali contains the reasons Muslims wanted to separate from Hindus

:DWill never understand lungi thing used against Bangladesh by Hindu Indians. Considiring Indians are biggest users of lungi, it seem they are ashamed of themselves using lungi.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom