What's new

Tagore, The Islamophobe....

@bronxbull is south indian brahmin aunty, ask her if she see any difference. As far as Bengalis are concerned, everyone of them have mongloid eyes. And i have seen many Bengalis in my life. Same is not the case with Bengali brahmins. Don't hate mongloid but embrace them, just see east asians and south asians.

Urdu is our language, we speak urdu of Iqbal and Faiz poetry. Nothing to do with bhaiya language of UP lol

Would you say all these Bangladeshi football players have Mongoloid influence in their eyes?

http://paradiseintheworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/bangladesh-football-team-2012.jpg

Your whole existance belong to people of Indus, respect us just like your ancestors respected aryans being aborginal. Otherwise Indra wrath will be to much for your kind.

In what sense akalmand, even a South Indians have more ancestry from Rigvedic ANI compared to your kind who shared large part of their ancestry to later migrants who were assimilated as Hindus. BTW Urdu came from UP, the people of Indus have nothing to do with Khariboli, go speak your Lahnda.

In what sense akalmand, even a South Indians have more ancestry from Rigvedic ANI compared to your kind who shared large part of their ancestry to later migrants who were assimilated as Hindus. BTW Urdu came from UP, the people of Indus have nothing to do with Khariboli, go speak your Lahnda.

Hahaha

Now aborginals will tell people of indus about their ancestry? As i said before respect us just like your aborginal ancestors respected our ancestors, otherwise Indra storm will devastate your kind.

Anyway did you just accept aryans being pure caucasian race lolol

Hahaha

Now aborginals will tell people of indus about their ancestry? As i said before respect us just like your aborginal ancestors respected our ancestors, otherwise Indra storm will devastate your kind.

The Kushans, Huns, Greeks, Persians, Parthians, Scythians etc. used underground tunnels from Kabul to enter Delhi directly without affecting the ancient Nordic gene pool of Pakistanis. Dimag ke nut kas le norri natt. :omghaha::omghaha:

It is extremely evil to call someone a Mal'oon. Do you know what that means? It means you are cursing him.

@IamBengali has not insulted God or His Messengers or any figures of Islam. So, why should you use such an evil word?

It is better o dialogue, be patient, have tolerance, and preach what is right and what is wrong. If you believe he is a Mal'oon, then please just keep it to yourself, as there is no point in cursing in public. It is a personal opinion.

The word Malaun is word used by Bangladeshi Muslims. I agree it's a curse word. IamBengali in the a
Would you say all these Bangladeshi football players have Mongoloid influence in their eyes?

http://paradiseintheworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/bangladesh-football-team-2012.jpg

Bro of course we will have mongoloid influence we are in close proximity with North East and Burma. What is wrong with the Mongoloid look? Stop having a racist outlook on things. The Hazara's are Mongoloid looking, the Uighurs are Mongoloid looking. And what kind of stuff are spewing about "you know muslims, we like to spread Islam everywhere", Dawah is an obligation?

Tagore's religious thought was nourished in a Semi Secular environment inspired by Hindu,Muslim and Christian schools of philosophy. His works shows his sense of internationalism without attaining the sense of nationalism. But in the last phases of his life he was deeply irritated by the growing Hindu Muslim attrition.It might have invoked a more hard line thinking in his mind.

But the hatred and anger about Tagore among Bangladeshi radical outfit is well understood.These nutheads see Tagore as an emblem of Hindu culture without caring to read his works.No wonder a person who tries to discover his cultural heritage thousands of miles away in Arabian desert, will took the extraordinary work of Tagore as a threat to his own hilarious Utopian world.

By the way, the link suggests something else.
I would really like to see a link from a much more "tagorish" website rather than a very communal one. A tagore appreciating website would be more appropriate to discern the authenticity of this.

:lol:
Certainly, the Kushans, Huns, Greeks, Persians, Parthians, Scythians etc. used underground tunnels from Kabul to enter Delhi directly without affecting the ancient Nordic gene pool of Pakistanis. Dimag ke nut kas le norri natt. :omghaha::omghaha:

After you finally accepted aryans being pure caucasians, now its time to claim south indians have more aryan genes in them hahabahhahahahhahahah

Never seen this kind of inferioty complex anywhere

The word Malaun is word used by Bangladeshi Muslims. I agree it's a curse word. IamBengali in the a

Bro of course we will have mongoloid influence we are in close proximity with North East and Burma. What is wrong with the Mongoloid look? Stop having a racist outlook on things. The Hazara's are Mongoloid looking, the Uighurs are Mongoloid looking. And what kind of stuff are spewing about "you know muslims, we like to spread Islam everywhere", Dawah is an obligation?

Exactly, now even Afghans pashtun have mongloid admixture thanks to tajiks and uzbeks. Its only matter of time living around different races to intermix. Not even biggest racist aryans in ancient times could escape intermixing.

:lol:

After you finally accepted aryans being pure caucasians, now its time to claim south indians have more aryan genes in them hahabahhahahahhahahah

Never seen this kind of inferioty complex anywhere

I said the Rigvedic ANI. Now, go back to non-Sarkari school and read who migrated to Indus valley in non-Rigvedic period and give you extra non-Vedic ANI genes after they were assimilated as Hindus. ;)

:cheesy:
I said the Rigvedic ANI. Now, go back to non-Sarkari school and read who migrated to Indus valley in non-Rigvedic period and give you extra non-Vedic ANI genes after they were assimilated as Hindus. ;)

Lololol

Stop it now lol

funny thing is it was hindu brahmin zamindars who used to control bengal and torture poor farmers

thats why muslims of bengal were biggest supporter of pakistan. he's angry because he lost zamindari.

democracy is good.

Of course upper classes generally tend to look better. And since, historically at least, men have been the main component of this group, they used their wealth and power to select the prettiest women for their brides. In other words, selective breeding. With the lower classes, as they say, "beggars can't be choosers".

Of course upper classes generally tend to look better. And since, historically at least, men have been the main component of this group, they used their wealth and power to select the prettiest women for their brides. In other words, selective breeding. With the lower classes, as they say, "beggars can't be choosers".

You have no idea what you are talking about. Selective breeding does not change genetics. People with similar genetics one will be pretty and other ugly. There is clear genetic difference between brahmin bengalis and average bengali.

funny thing is it was hindu brahmin zamindars who used to control bengal and torture poor farmers

thats why muslims of bengal were biggest supporter of pakistan. he's angry because he lost zamindari.

democracy is good.

Yes British gave huge amount of land to British slaves like Tagore. Thats why Bengalis were biggest supporter of separate country while Pakistani muslims were not initially because they already controlled the lands.

Last edited:

Stop with your Islamic fundamentalism. You will ruin Bangladeshi genetics for the sake of spreading Islam. I am a Muslim but I am not crazy about it. Every society that is too religious tends to be backward. Hazaras are ugly other than few who look very Caucasian. Who wants to look like a Hazara?

Anyway, the mongoloid blood in Bengalis is not so much because we are in close proximity to Northeast India, I think it's more Munda admixture (an Austroasiatic people found in Central and Eastern India). We also have a bit of Burmese blood, but to be honest, this border isn't big so we can have it shut for good. We have to close the bigger border with Northeast India.

I literally felt sick when I read we were building a road and rail link to China from Chitagong.

Stop with your Islamic fundamentalism. You will ruin. Bangladeshi genetics for the sake of Spreading Islam. I am a Muslim but I am not crazy about it. Every society that is too religious tends to be backward. Hazaras are ugly other than few who look very Caucasian. Who wants to look like a Hazara?

Anyway, the mongoloid blood in Bengalis is not so much because we are in close proximity to Northeast India, I think it's more Munda admixture (an Austroasiatic people found in Central and Eastern India). We also have a bit of Burmese blood, but to be honest, this border isn't big so we can have it shut for good.

Hazaras are mixture of cenral asia and mongloid. They look very beutifull, i don't know what are you smoking.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom