What's new

Tagore, The Islamophobe....

new pdf board and settings, thanks for pointing it out, malaun.

It is extremely evil to call someone a Mal'oon. Do you know what that means? It means you are cursing him.

@IamBengali has not insulted God or His Messengers or any figures of Islam. So, why should you use such an evil word?

It is better o dialogue, be patient, have tolerance, and preach what is right and what is wrong. If you believe he is a Mal'oon, then please just keep it to yourself, as there is no point in cursing in public. It is a personal opinion.

I am very much aware of this study. For one, the sample size of Bangladeshis was very small and came from the same region; secondly, genotype and phenotype do not always match. Also, this study averages East Asian admixture in non-Brahmin Bengalis approximating close to 15% whereas another study put it at 9%.

Study collected samples from different regions of Bengal. Bengali Brahmins clearly show higher ANI ancestry and genotype and phenotype do not match always, but there is clear difference on average. Also see how Bengali Brahmin hardly have any mongloid genes compared to Bengali muslims. Thats another main difference, as you said in other thread mongloid genes have pulleted Bangladeshi genes.

Mongloid genes clearly announce themselfes around eyes.

Study collected samples from different regions of Bengal. Bengali Brahmins clearly show higher ANI ancestry and genotype and phenotype do not match always, but there is clear difference on average. Also see how Bengali Brahmin hardly have any mongloid genes compared to Bengali muslims. Thats another main difference, as you said in other thread mongloid genes have pulleted Bangladeshi genes.

Mongloid genes clearly announce themselfes around eyes.

Yes different regions of Bengal but the Bangladeshi sample was from the same region.

What samples anyway? 4 or 5 Bangladeshis is not representative of a sample. You can't analyse a whole population on the basis of a sample size of 5. It would be ridiculously inaccurate. I will probably agree with you that Brahmins tend to be slightly better looking than average but the difference is not how you make out. Differences are minor. You can't always know who is Brahmin and who is Dalit unless you ask them.

Poets are poets; and unless they cite hatred (which I doubt Mr Tagore did), they should be universally respected!
Also, I believe he brought great respect to the Bengali language, which is not a bad thing, as most Bengali's would agree.

British gave Tagore huge amount of land in return for being Britsh slave. He was brahmin and didnt look like average Bengali. Bengali brahmin once told me he don't believe in bengali brahmins being indigenous looking at non-brahmin bengalis. This racism was another reason for muslim bengali who were mostly lower castes with high ASI aborginal genes, to look for new country.

What happened to the Turkish origin of Sylehtis?

What samples? 4 or 5 people is not representative of a sample. I will probably agree with you that Brahmins tend to be slightly better looking than average but the difference is not how you make out. Differences are minor. You can't always know who is Brahmin and who is Dalit unless you ask them.

I will again say i was talking about average, and bengali brahmin also clearly show differences in genetics. Remember Bengali brahmin are 4% of Bengal population.

They have 20 samples from Bengal, enough to give us the idea. Also don't hate mongloid genes, i would say mix more with them. Look at east Asian countries and look at South Asia.

What happened to the Turkish origin of Sylehtis?

Turkish origin of what?

I will again say i was talking about average, and bengali brahmin also clearly show differences in genetics. Remember Bengali brahmin are 4% of Bengal population.

They have 20 samples from Bengal, enough to give us the idea. Also don't hate mongloid genes, i would say mix more with them. Look at east Asian countries and look at South Asia.

Turkish origin of what?

20 samples of Bengalis overall but around 5 Bangladeshis. Bangladeshis are diverse phenotypally, even within the same region. You get some a Bangladeshis that look more North Indian, some look more South Indian, some show appreciable signs of Mongol admixture. So even if they all have same genotype, clearly the phenotype varies. This is because Bengalis are historically a mix of different groups that have populated the region.

Maybe in Southern India the distinction between a Brahmin and non-Brahmin is greater since the Brahmins there tend to practice endogamy much more fiercely than other regions. I have even heard a few Southern Brahmins claim they are a North Indian population, in order to distance themselves from non-Brahmins of their region.

You have no time to read them because you are too busy to mimic the Lucknowi Urdu. :omghaha::omghaha:

You said jelous of Tagore lol British slave. Our punjabi literature and poets are way ahead of couple last century Bengali poets. Our literature start with Baba Farid, almost thousand years ago. Not to forget where Rig Veda was composed, again gawar bihari can only laugh.

Bangladesh's national anthem is written by Rabindranath Tagore.

Bangladesh was his land also. He had his home in Bangladesh.

@aaazidane, how can you ban 'murtad' Tagore now? Ohh.. too late. It should not be our concern who is Islamophobe and who is not. We should concentrate on how much devotes we are towards Islam. We can bash Hindus 24/7 by calling them 'Malaoon' and every other slang word possible but when a non Muslim Hindu criticizes us we want ban on him in our country. We should leave this double standard nature.

We should not use any abusive terms to others. Stop calling others Malaun, Murtad, Kafir, Harami, Shuor etc etc. Trust me, you will feel better in this world and afterlife. Otherwise be ready to be in hellfire.

Kafir is not a abusive word. I wish people wouldn't be so blatantly ignorant to keep repeating that.

Ended in attempt to copycat polished lucknowi Urdu. :tdown::tdown:

Those responsible for urdu/hindi were students of Baba Farid, shocked right? Again i don't expect gawar bihari to know little details. Anyway you should be proud of your bhaia language being bihari hindu instead of urdu.

Another case of inferioty complex lol

Those responsible for urdu/hindi were students of Baba Farid, shocked right? Again i don't expect gawar bihari to know little details. Anyway you should be proud of your bhaia language being bihari hindu.

Another case of inferioty complex lol

I am shocked to see you were the only community in entire South Asia, who gave up their language to master a language from UP. :woot:

20 samples of Bengalis overall but around 5 Bangladeshis. Bangladeshis are diverse phenotypally, even within the same region. You get some a Bangladeshis that look more North Indian, some look more South Indian, some show appreciable signs of Mongol admixture. So even if they all have same genotype, clearly the phenotype varies. This is because Bengalis are historically a mix of different groups that have populated the region.

Maybe in Southern India the distinction between a Brahmin and non-Brahmin is greater since the Brahmins there tend to practice endogamy much more fiercely than other regions. I have even heard a few Southern Brahmins claim they are a North Indian population, in order to distance themselves from non-Brahmins of their region.

@bronxbull is south indian brahmin aunty, ask her if she see any difference. As far as Bengalis are concerned, everyone of them have mongloid eyes. And i have seen many Bengalis in my life. Same is not the case with Bengali brahmins. Don't hate mongloid but embrace them, just see east asians and south asians.

I am shocked to see you were the only community in entire South Asia, who gave up their language to master a language from UP. :woot:

Urdu is our language, we speak urdu of Iqbal and Faiz poetry. Nothing to do with bhaiya language of UP lol

@Nuri Natt dimag ke nut bolt kas le tu, Urdu don't belong to the people of Indus river. LOL

Your whole existance belong to people of Indus, respect us just like your aborginal ancestors respected aryans. Otherwise Indra wrath will be to much for your kind.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom