What's new

TAF announce the start of Operation Claw-Eagle against pkk in Northern Iraq

I can read two things out. You are wishing Sharia in Turkey and a Kurdistan. Right?
What I said is that once the Kurds embrace the Muslim unity idea, they won't be tempted by the idea of Kurdistan anymore, and the separatists will lose the battle without a single bullet,I am just giving you the simple solution here, I just want u guys to be tolerant and smarter and get along because I don't want innocent people to die, Also I don't want to see the Europeans and the Zionists and the Arab dictators and the Iranians supporting PKK.
as for Sharia, every Muslim wants Sharia all over the world, what are you implying ?

Last edited:
Operation Claw
Eai4dGgWoAABAxS

Turkey was imprisoned in a well sharia will not go before, he will not get out of the well.

He is looking at it from an Arab perspective. We Pakistanis are the same. We don't have a negative history with Islamic fiqh.

It will still take some time for Turkey cultural Renaissance before religion can co-exist fully in modern Turkey's political system without the negative experience of the last days of Ottomans.

I don't blame Turks for having this negative association, it is a product of your history and struggle. Atatürk did what was needed at the time.

There was PKK movement from Syria to Iraq prior to these strikes.

The Gurdish golden age 1991-2017 is over, I hope they go back to where they belong.

He is looking at it from an Arab perspective. We Pakistanis are the same. We don't have a negative history with Islamic fiqh.

It will still take some time for Turkey cultural Renaissance before religion can co-exist fully in modern Turkey's political system without the negative experience of the last days of Ottomans.

I don't blame Turks for having this negative association, it is a product of your history and struggle. Atatürk did what was needed at the time.

Who says the majority of Arabs want Shari'a.

The culture within Muslims oppresses us from saying many things. We cannot say that we do not want Shari'a as it's the wrong thing to say. Meanwhile in reality most Muslims do not want it as it would alter their current lifestyle by large. The Saudis are happy about the slow disintegration of their religious authorities.

A small minority of extremist Muslims living in the west wishing for Shari'a are often failures in life, they can go **** themselves together with their wishes.

New: Iran artillery shells and Turkish airstrikes simultaneously pounded the Haji Omaran area on the Kurdistan Region's border with Iran on Tuesday, local officials have told Rudaw. Interesting timing, as it comes just after Zarif's visit to Turkey.

Turkish airstrikes, Iranian artillery simultaneously pound Kurdistan Region border area

https://www.rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/160620201

Think for a few hours and if you still don't get it, I'll be happy to explain it to you.
so you need several hours to cook up some nonsense ?

he means stupid move like he did before in 3 months ago will end like this.
well 3 month ago he gained land and that operation opened up M4 and M5 roads to syrians . wonder if it was stupid or no.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom