What's new

TAF announce the start of Operation Claw-Eagle against pkk in Northern Iraq

Best of luck! What are the primary objectives of this operation?
According to most sources, Mahmur and Kandil terorist camps will now be targeted because in the first three Claw operations, the border area has been largely cleared, with ground units. There is a lot of information pollution right now, I will update it when the actual targets confirmed.We know that at least 24 F-16 take off from bases (mostly Diyarbakır) and just after minutes Turkish defense ministery approved that. So a big fish is coming.

I wish Kurds go back to Islam then they can claim a state of their own if they want ,they only way to have peace is by fighting off nationalism and promoting Islamic unity, then Kurds will hang Ojalan and the other atheist kurdish commies by themselves . there is no military solution

Operation with such a large number of aircraft in such a narrow airspace is not very common. Most recently, we saw this in the Afrin Olive Branch operation.

This crowded air operation shows that simultaneous air strikes on different targets were carried out. Many explosions are reported with videos from Sinjar, Makhmur and near Qandil.

I wish Kurds go back to Islam then they can claim a state of their own if they want ,they only way to have peace is by fighting off nationalism and promoting Islamic unity, then Kurds will hang Ojalan and the other atheist kurdish commies by themselves . there is no military solution

In fact, it is quite wrong to use the word Kurd. Turkey has no problem with them. They also have a comfortable life in Turkey. Many are in important positions in the state and in the army, and they love the government and vote Erdogan. We are talking and about some of the Kurds, the sympathizers of terrorism..

One of the largest air operations in northern Iraq is taking place.So It's understood what the MIB undersecretary was talked with the Iraqi prime minister, (and ex-Intelligence service chairman) last week.

'In line with our legitimate self-defense rights arising from international law, air operations are carried out at the terrorist slots in Sincar, Karacak, Kandil, Zap, Avasin Basyan and Hakurk located in the north of Iraq.'

Last edited:

You know nothing about the internal dynamics of the Kurdish people. Most of them are already quite religious but it doesn't mean anything. Even some religious Kurds who voted for Erdoğan's party was hoping to get some sort of autonomy just a few years ago when Erdoğan was still aligned with the Kurdish party (during the peace process).

The military solution does work.

I can read two things out. You are wishing Sharia in Turkey and a Kurdistan. Right?

Sir, having met and befriended Kurds from all three countries (Syria, Iraq, and Turkey,) I have deduced that they are most like Turkey. What is wrong with Kurds living under Turks like they have been for centuries?

PKK is an atheist, Yazidi dominated communist ethnic supremacist terrorist group whose victims are majority Kurds. They do not represent Kurds just as Nazis don't represent Germans.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom