What's new

Tablighi Jamaat: Jihad's Stealthy Legions

:frown: well to be quite honest with you guys, I don't give a - about a guy being beaten while caught dating. of course, there's no way you can tell if the guy is dating the girl or just asking her something. besides, I've heard of teachers beating the crap out of students dating on campus.

I took a visit to Pakistan, last summer, after ten years back when I was a child. I did not like what I was seeing, girls and boys fornicating and dating in parks, cafes, McDonalds, KFC, etc. the worst part about it was that girls would leave the house in burqa and go out on dates with boys.

dating was everywhere, in restaurants, beaches, and even the park in front of my place. It's one thing talking to girls, it's another having pre-marital sex and ruining your family. next time, I hope to make an impact when I go. I'll beat the crap out of anyone I find dating.

Dude its their CHOICE if they date. If they have sex anywhere near the Quaids mausoleum I will allow you to beat them up and infact join you but who is making you **** dada of all others in the world that u will not allow them to date? Dating is okay. If you find sum1n ******* in public then dont worry not only you but some milkey marengey unko...

And yah hope you dont find meee... i will be dating some cute Pakistani damsels when i go back this december (hopefullyyyyyyyy)... :D

I thought that was the student wing of the Jamaat-e-Islami, the same guys who caught and roughed up Imran Khan, when he was doing his Sultan Rahi impersonation of running away from the cops, giving interviews on the run and pretending to be a bad as*.

From what I understand, the group has lost some of its power on campus since the new VC took over. The roughing up of Imran Khan also turned a large section of the student body against them, or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that it allowed a large section of the student body to vocalize its discontent with the IJT more vociferously.

Jamaat E Islami is a hypocrate terrorist supporting party which should be banned in Pakistan. Never do they raise their voice for the innocents murdered by talibani cultists. But ofcourse they keep shouting on top of their lungs against Pakistan.

Remember these same idiots were against the formation of Pakistan in 1947. They are directly working to destroy Pakistan. A very strong message needs to be sent to them telling them to stop their idiotic support for the taliban and pushing the masses against us.

Instead we need to preach Islam according to Prophets principles and I hope a proper Islamic party is created for this purpose instead of blood sucking Fazl ur rehmans jamaat e islami which is terrorist supporting party.

Dude its their CHOICE if they date. If they have sex anywhere near the Quaids mausoleum I will allow you to beat them up and infact join you but who is making you **** dada of all others in the world that u will not allow them to date? Dating is okay. If you find sum1n ******* in public then dont worry not only you but some milkey marengey unko...
dude, if you're trying to get married, that's one thing, getting 'laid' is another. i'm talking about serious dating, where people bang each other, not where I'm interested in finding out more about a girl.

And yah hope you dont find meee... i will be dating some cute Pakistani damsels when i go back this december (hopefullyyyyyyyy)... :D
:rolleyes: why don't you give me your number and address, I'm dying to meet you. nah, just joking.:lol: find a girl you want to marry, that's fine with me.

I wouldn't do an arranged marriage anyway, I'd look for a girl myself. however, you wouldn't catch me alone with a girl, shaitan is always the third person there.

P.S asad 'dada' is still waiting on that number. oh, by the way dimension117, I was actually called 'asad dada' for getting into fights and 'dhamakas'.

Last edited:
teachers beating up students for dating??? where are these teachers, my friend? certainly not in Pakistan. The last thing a teacher/professor would do is get into a fight with adolescent/young men.

It is common knowledge, and I'm speaking as a person whose father, two uncles graduated from Punjab University, that islami jamiat tuleba have been beating up students for various violations, and conduct deemed unislamic, for decades at least.

:frown: well to be quite honest with you guys, I don't give a - about a guy being beaten while caught dating. of course, there's no way you can tell if the guy is dating the girl or just asking her something. besides, I've heard of teachers beating the crap out of students dating on campus.

I took a visit to Pakistan, last summer, after ten years back when I was a child. I did not like what I was seeing, girls and boys fornicating and dating in parks, cafes, McDonalds, KFC, etc. the worst part about it was that girls would leave the house in burqa and go out on dates with boys.

dating was everywhere, in restaurants, beaches, and even the park in front of my place. It's one thing talking to girls, it's another having pre-marital sex and ruining your family. next time, I hope to make an impact when I go. I'll beat the crap out of anyone I find dating.

girls in burqa dating with boys??? do you have x ray vision eyes, to know they were dating? and fornicating in the parks?

hell, i've lived half my life in Pakistan, and the only fornication in parks that i know of, are dodgy gays congregating in the dead of night in places like liaqat bagh, pindi.

who had pre marital sex in front of you?

Do you know, it is unislamic to repeat sins of others, to repeat what you have seen? either you should have stopped such behaviour then and there, or keep mum about it now.

dude, if you're trying to get married, that's one thing, getting 'laid' is another. i'm talking about serious dating, where people bang each other, not where I'm interested in finding out more about a girl.

:rolleyes: why don't you give me your number and address, I'm dying to meet you. nah, just joking.:lol: find a girl you want to marry, that's fine with me.

I wouldn't do an arranged marriage anyway, I'd look for a girl myself. however, you wouldn't catch me alone with a girl, shaitan is always the third person there.

Yeah I agree with u here... :agree:

They should'nt go around in internet cafes devils point, french beach just to have sex. Its just tarnishing the name of our society and then also some people SHOULD'NT make videos of them having SEX which they then post on youtube. :angry: It happened to my freind once likin her boyfreind actually posted after he had break-up and fight with her.

Anyway I am actually having very good dreams after hearing chamya from aisha akram... its a nice song by the way... direction is amazing... :enjoy:

Jamaat E Islami is a hypocrate terrorist supporting party which should be banned in Pakistan. Never do they raise their voice for the innocents murdered by talibani cultists. But ofcourse they keep shouting on top of their lungs against Pakistan.

Remember these same idiots were against the formation of Pakistan in 1947. They are directly working to destroy Pakistan. A very strong message needs to be sent to them telling them to stop their idiotic support for the taliban and pushing the masses against us.

Instead we need to preach Islam according to Prophets principles and I hope a proper Islamic party is created for this purpose instead of blood sucking Fazl ur rehmans jamaat e islami which is terrorist supporting party.

your vicious comments did not manage to hide your ignorance. Fazlur rehman is not from teh jamate islami, in fact he had a falling out with the jamat around the time of the last election.

As for jamat e islami supporting terrorists,t hat is a big claim and back it up with evidence, or take your words back.

Jamate islami, albeit not palatable for many people, is definitely NOT a terrorist or terrorism supporting organisation. It is a conventional political party, with a history of partaking in democracy, and an integral part of pakistans political system.

Not everything, or everyone Islamic is a terrorist. Don't be fooled by the west's propoganda.

you guys make me sick. I'd like you to talk about some of your family members like this, before trying to denigrate pakistani society.

you talk about islam and shaitan, and you do not have the decency and modesty to talk about intimate relations between men and women with a respctful tone. Would you use the term banging, etc, in front of your family? and you're trying to project an islamic image?

your vicious comments did not manage to hide your ignorance. Fazlur rehman is not from teh jamate islami, in fact he had a falling out with the jamat around the time of the last election.

As for jamat e islami supporting terrorists,t hat is a big claim and back it up with evidence, or take your words back.

Jamate islami, albeit not palatable for many people, is definitely NOT a terrorist or terrorism supporting organisation. It is a conventional political party, with a history of partaking in democracy, and an integral part of pakistans political system.

Not everything, or everyone Islamic is a terrorist. Don't be fooled by the west's propoganda.

Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam is quite the same thing. I dont mean to be an idiot here but honestly what has Mutahida majlis e amal done for Islam. Giving one fatwa and that also against terrorism was like the most difficult task for them. Parties like these that have fallen from Islam will be our ruining. These guys have nothing Islamic about them...

This party has done nothing useful f4 Pakistan to be frank. Infact these guys are pushing the angered population of Pakistan even further by doing nothing but blame the army operation. What should be done? Should we leave those terrorists alone and let our future generations be murdered and their laws imposed on us?

you guys make me sick. I'd like you to talk about some of your family members like this, before trying to denigrate pakistani society.

you talk about islam and shaitan, and you do not have the decency and modesty to talk about intimate relations between men and women with a respctful tone. Would you use the term banging, etc, in front of your family? and you're trying to project an islamic image?

It is just figure of speech. Bang, banged... big bang... its all figures of speech used so that words dont sound rude... :agree:

Frankly speaking I would use the term banged instead of other words that come to mind in front of my family because it is unlikely they will understand the meaning... :D:D:D

Okay fine, what would be a respective way to say what I just said?

Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam is quite the same thing. I dont mean to be an idiot here but honestly what has Mutahida majlis e amal done for Islam. Giving one fatwa and that also against terrorism was like the most difficult task for them. Parties like these that have fallen from Islam will be our ruining. These guys have nothing Islamic about them...

This party has done nothing useful f4 Pakistan to be frank. Infact these guys are pushing the angered population of Pakistan even further by doing nothing but blame the army operation. What should be done? Should we leave those terrorists alone and let our future generations be murdered and their laws imposed on us?

i'll redirect you to my earlier question. Where is your proof that jamate islami is a terrorist or terorist supporting organisation?

as to teh rest of your post, i quite agree with your comments about muttahida majlis amal...

i'll redirect you to my earlier question. Where is your proof that jamate islami is a terrorist or terorist supporting organisation?

I am not saying they directly support terrorism. I am saying that their words and in some cases their silence does it for them. Look even I am very proud to be a muslim but I will tell you one thing straight. The damage these talibani cultists have caused us with the support of foreign agents (RAW) is nothing close to what the Americans might have done to us had they invaded us.

Taliban has murdered over 4000 Pakistani civilians and over 1300 soldiers. Now is'nt this enough for jamaat e islami leadership to properly condemn them. Their silence is open support for the taliban. Man u know well right now many circles see them as the only Islamic party. But what have they done f4 Pakistan and to ensure those circles dont tie a bomb to their waists and blow themselves up like the idiots they are?

Seriously it hurts to hear every single day ur people are dying and these hypocrates have nothing useful to say but infact they act as catalysts to the fanatics. They are playing a negative role in the entire situation. That is all I am saying.

I am sorry I was unclear. They are one level lower than the terrorists. They are terrorist supporters not terrorists. Happy now?

Last edited by a moderator:
girls in burqa dating with boys??? do you have x ray vision eyes, to know they were dating? and fornicating in the parks?

hell, i've lived half my life in Pakistan, and the only fornication in parks that i know of, are dodgy gays congregating in the dead of night in places like liaqat bagh, pindi.

who had pre marital sex in front of you?

Do you know, it is unislamic to repeat sins of others, to repeat what you have seen? either you should have stopped such behaviour then and there, or keep mum about it now.
yes, I've seen girls in burqa dating boys, of course they took it off. obviously, they left their homes in burqa, and took it off later? no one said they were fornicating in parks, but our friend Dimension can confirm they are doing it in 9internet cafes, he even mentioned the availability of videos on youtube.

I never meant people had pre-marital sex in a literal sense, I base that off of information I get from friends and their perceptions of the current situation of Pakistan. as far as I'm concerned, I'm not slandering since I don't know the names of anyone of these people fornicating or simply dating, nor do I know them, nor do I remember their faces. I'm giving a generalizing view, of course these people involved in acts are still a minority even amongst teens in Pakistan.

why did I not stop them? my friends warned me about Musharraf's laws regarding women, not that I knew what they were or what I could possibly be violating. Not wanting to risk anything during my visit, I decided to stay cool.

darkStar, I have respect for you so I'm not going to argue anymore on this. I do hope you realize that I'm young and I still maintain my 'slang' dictionary. of course, when I said 'banging girls', I was abhorring the act, not encouraging it.

as for intimate relations between man and women, I don't have a problem when it comes to husband and wife, but I do have a serious problem with people fornicating or at least close to doing so. I'd rather give such acts derogatory descriptions such as 'banging' or 'screwing'.

Back
Top Bottom