What's new

Tablighi Jamaat: Jihad's Stealthy Legions

They are bloody losers who waste our time and I feel like shooting them all in the face everytime they ring our door-bell.:angry:

(No offense to any Jamaat goers here ofcourse:))

All terrorist groups!!!!!! trust me or teach hatered!!!!!!!

Last edited:
actually, its quite funny what they are trying to prove. It is true that the tablighi jamat are from the Deobandi school of thought, but they have proven to take people off the road of jihad, rather than unto it.

The jamat got discredited in the eyes of the jihadists in the 80's when it refused to allow preachers to recruit cadres for the jihad in Afghanistan, in their yearly meetings in Raiwind. Instead, the elders said that a jamaat should be sent to Kabul and Moscow to invite them to Islam.

I'd say (from personal experience) that for someone who is a regular jamaat goer, joining a jihad would be the last thing on his mind. They are methodolocially opposed to jihadis, so this is just scare mongering.

Otherwise, why would almost every western country issue them with visas? They are not perceived to be a threat at all.

Interesting.....may be ur rite...because they usually get US and European visa easily....

thats what i say.they distreb people ?

Yes they have no manners; they ring the bell so late at night. Bloody 10-15 of them, and they insist that you come with them right there and then to the mosque or give them money or whatever as if they are nothing short of Gods representatives on Earth. Only way to get rid of them is to be rude or lie, and I don’t want to lie and make excuses so I tell them that, we pay our Zakat, we don’t need your help, we know our religion so we don’t need your help in that too and I have already offered my prayers so GET LOST !

its right now plzzzzzzzzzzz my story when we were in pak and my dad in dubai.my dad get vecatin for 45 days a year for stay with his faimly. they come and push him to go 3 days because of islam my dad so angry for these stupids. he say who i leave my chaild wich wait for me a year and go with you.these guys from my faimly relatives they come again and again until my dad show them serius anger.letter they say he is non muslim thats why never go with us.now you can imagene

Last edited:
actually, its quite funny what they are trying to prove. It is true that the tablighi jamat are from the Deobandi school of thought, but they have proven to take people off the road of jihad, rather than unto it.

The jamat got discredited in the eyes of the jihadists in the 80's when it refused to allow preachers to recruit cadres for the jihad in Afghanistan, in their yearly meetings in Raiwind. Instead, the elders said that a jamaat should be sent to Kabul and Moscow to invite them to Islam.

I'd say (from personal experience) that for someone who is a regular jamaat goer, joining a jihad would be the last thing on his mind. They are methodolocially opposed to jihadis, so this is just scare mongering.

Otherwise, why would almost every western country issue them with visas? They are not perceived to be a threat at all.

I agree. The jamat (I have never been part of it) is all about self-purification. I am not sure if I agree with their methods etc., but even in Pakistan, none of the militant factions are in any way linked to the Jamat. BTW, many people get confused between the concept of "jamat" and JI as a political party in Pakistan and BD.

I remember on college campuses, they would walk around and tell the guys to not mix with girls (without any threats etc.). If you did not pay heed to their advice, they would move on.

I agree. The jamat (I have never been part of it) is all about self-purification. I am not sure if I agree with their methods etc., but even in Pakistan, none of the militant factions are in any way linked to the Jamat. BTW, many people get confused between the concept of "jamat" and JI as a political party in Pakistan and BD.

I remember on college campuses, they would walk around and tell the guys to not mix with girls (without any threats etc.). If you did not pay heed to their advice, they would move on.

Well, i remember some people were literally beaten senseless if it was suspected you were "dating" in punjab university campuses. Who did it, one answer "jamatiee--jamiat kay larkay"

Kasrkin

They are bloody losers who waste our time and I feel like shooting them all in the face everytime they ring our door-bell.

(No offense to any Jamaat goers here ofcourse)

Loosers near ALL MIGHTY ALLAH ??? or the Temperory World

Yes they have no manners; they ring the bell so late at night. Bloody 10-15 of them, and they insist that you come with them right there and then to the mosque or give them money or whatever as if they are nothing short of Gods representatives on Earth. Only way to get rid of them is to be rude or lie, and I don’t want to lie and make excuses so I tell them that, we pay our Zakat, we don’t need your help, we know our religion so we don’t need your help in that too and I have already offered my prayers so GET LOST !

If you really were so Good Muslim then how you can you say anyone to GET LOST ...

Tablighi Jamat just following the Foot Steps of Sahaba-e-ikram ...

& My Salute to Them , they who gave time to ISLAM ......

this Movement First Started in 1920s when the Ulema's in India realize that the muslims in India are so Far from ISLAM & they Mixed their Religion with Hinduism Culture ...
So the First Voice was " Aye Musalmano , Musalman Bano " ...

Do you really Think what has Happening in Pakistan

Durga

Why People go there ???

To Demand from a DEAD MAN ???

ALLAH is so Near to us ,

He knows Everything ...

Muhammad ( P.B.U.H ) Never Teaches us this ( what is Happening here ) ...

Be Pure Muslim according to the Teaching of Prophet Muhammad ( P.B.U.H ) That is Quran & Sunnah

& Spread ISLAM ( Its Every muslim Duty )

& Correct the Peoples who are Following Wrong Steps ...

Last edited:
& yes 1 thing More

Tablighi jamat have no connection with Politics Like Jamat-Islami or Jamiat ..

its right now plzzzzzzzzzzz my story when we were in pak and my dad in dubai.my dad get vecatin for 45 days a year for stay with his faimly. they come and push him to go 3 days because of islam my dad so angry for these stupids. he say who i leave my chaild wich wait for me a year and go with you.these guys from my faimly relatives they come again and again until my dad show them serius anger.letter they say he is non muslim thats why never go with us.now you can imagene

I understand that ...

they have some Mistakes ( No One is Perfect )

i know no one can send his Boy with Strangers for Days

But i rather gives Time in Mosque when any Jamat Comes to Masjid & gave Few hours & to Visit Friend's Home to come along with us ...

i don't think it is appropriate to post things of a "prosletyzing nature". This forum has more than 10,000 members, each belonging to various sects, and religions and some to none. If we all used this forum to forward our own personal convictions of a religious nature, we'd be at it all day.

Nobody has a monopoly on claiming to have the correct understanding of Islam, Quran and Sunnah. In fact, every sect within Islam claims so. There are plenty of fora dedicated to discussing such issues, and are best kept there.

It was irresponsible for the starter of this thread to continually start threads on this topic, and would invite people who disagree with him to air their views. Not a very clever thing to do if you are a supporter.

Well, i remember some people were literally beaten senseless if it was suspected you were "dating" in punjab university campuses. Who did it, one answer "jamatiee--jamiat kay larkay"

I thought that was the student wing of the Jamaat-e-Islami, the same guys who caught and roughed up Imran Khan, when he was doing his Sultan Rahi impersonation of running away from the cops, giving interviews on the run and pretending to be a bad as*.

From what I understand, the group has lost some of its power on campus since the new VC took over. The roughing up of Imran Khan also turned a large section of the student body against them, or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that it allowed a large section of the student body to vocalize its discontent with the IJT more vociferously.

yes, you're absolutely right, AM.

i was talking about the student union of jamate islami....not about jamate tabligh...i was commenting on another post.

The imran khan and sultan rahi comparison was quite funny...

Problem with punjab university, is that jamiat members are on the vetting comittee for new teachers/professors, so most of them are already sympathetic towards ijt, or liable to accomodate them.

It's a vicious circle, and though the administration has "tried" to break the power of the jamiat, they haven't been very successful at it. Yes, other organisations are now more vociferous (pehle chun bhi nahin karte thay), but ijt still holds sway over new campus and all the hostels.

:frown: well to be quite honest with you guys, I don't give a - about a guy being beaten while caught dating. of course, there's no way you can tell if the guy is dating the girl or just asking her something. besides, I've heard of teachers beating the crap out of students dating on campus.

I took a visit to Pakistan, last summer, after ten years back when I was a child. I did not like what I was seeing, girls and boys fornicating and dating in parks, cafes, McDonalds, KFC, etc. the worst part about it was that girls would leave the house in burqa and go out on dates with boys.

dating was everywhere, in restaurants, beaches, and even the park in front of my place. It's one thing talking to girls, it's another having pre-marital sex and ruining your family. next time, I hope to make an impact when I go. I'll beat the crap out of anyone I find dating.

Back
Top Bottom