What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

1668001273415.png

1668001303464.png

1668001335954.png

1668001368180.png

You call this bad luck? we were beaten by Zimbabwe even in 92 World Cup - Let that sink in- Cheers

Babar thinks he’s playing test cricket. Should have had the balls to drop him
Ummm....I said a few days ago that he is going through a bad patch...
He came good today...but he did not need to make the shot that got him caught

153 is too much for current **** lineup to chase in a semi anyways.. I am not gona watch the slow torture.
I bet you are eating your words now

Last edited:
Noooo
Phuck England , i and many many Pakistanis ,Indians ,West Indians & Bangladeshi who grew up in UK will never support England no matter what even against India , just a few freshies do but they don’t know what we went through with this racist cricket board

Norman tebbit cricket test anyone .

View attachment 894988
When our forefathers were useless and bowed to the British it was not surprising at all that they treated us as 2nd class.
Today the freshness that you refer to are in every sphere of government and business.
Britain is home now for many and captain fo England?? I will let you name him

Damn rollercoasters this team rides on
From being written off and almost out of the tournament, to now playing the final……
This new Haris guy is a good find…hope they play him rightly
There are 100s of Harris babar and afridis in Pakistan...harami slect9rs are the problem

Most likely a fixed match by ICC...you want us to believe SA will be beaten by Netherlands after scoring 150?😄😄
Your team is the one that gets afghanistan to lose, your batting pounces on weak teams.
Against quality bowlers your team falls easily.
You guys use money and pressure on everyone to bully your way on the field.
Anyone who watched the Netherland vs SA match knows how hard the dutch fought and made a win. SouthAfrica while good on paper, again choked/panicked at the end. With Rassie vd Dussen absent and no AB etc, its weak.

If it weren’t for cheating, Pakistan could’ve won that game. Your pppl just can’t tolerate losing, its your mentality that sucks.

And we’re totally different than you guys/hindutvas. You keep living in past, one day your kohli fails against pak your nation takes him and others to the cleaners…..u just can’t tolerate others.
Pakistan made the finals so get over it. Unlike other dumb Pakistanis I’d wish England wins tomorrow.
Pak vs Eng final……won’t mind if eng wins wc. Just not india.
Why? Bcaz your peoples fucking behaviour and attitude.

Your team is the one that gets afghanistan to lose, your batting pounces on weak teams.
Against quality bowlers your team falls easily.
You guys use money and pressure on everyone to bully your way on the field.
Anyone who watched the Netherland vs SA match knows how hard the dutch fought and made a win. SouthAfrica while good on paper, again choked/panicked at the end. With Rassie vd Dussen absent and no AB etc, its weak.

If it weren’t for cheating, Pakistan could’ve won that game. Your pppl just can’t tolerate losing, its your mentality that sucks.

And we’re totally different than you guys/hindutvas. You keep living in past, one day your kohli fails against pak your nation takes him and others to the cleaners…..u just can’t tolerate others.
Pakistan made the finals so get over it. Unlike other dumb Pakistanis I’d wish England wins tomorrow.
Pak vs Eng final……won’t mind if eng wins wc. Just not india.
Why? Bcaz your peoples fucking behaviour and attitude.
I live in the UK now and so my two team are always pakistan and England. Plus Moin Ali is the captain of England

There is an ICC world tournament literally every year from now on, this over saturation has killed excitement about world cup.

Back
Top Bottom