What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

FgdY0mzaEAAOiuw

only if the BCT had the confidence of BCT fans :lol: , - what a pathetic statement
besides India WC team is in bad shape, pretty much nearly lost the first game with us, and lost a game to SA too, didn't make the AC final - so I don't see where he is coming from

Dear God plz don't make us loose to BD, I can handle loosing to Pakistan but a loss to BD would utterly humiliating, and seeing the current state of our team it right now it might actually happen.

RESULT
33rd Match, Group 1 (N), Brisbane, November 01, 2022,

England Flag
England
179/6

New Zealand Flag
New Zealand
(20 ov, T:180) 159/6

England won by 20 runs

RESULT
32nd Match, Group 1, Brisbane, November 01, 2022,

Afghanistan Flag
Afghanistan
144/8
Sri Lanka Flag
Sri Lanka
(18.3/20 ov, T:145) 148/4

Sri Lanka won by 6 wickets (with 9 balls remaining)

Litton Das has blown India out of the tournament it seems.. Even before team India realized what had hit them...

Because BD has enhanced their NRR significantly too. They now will have great chance to progress for semis...

Even Pakistan will also have a chance..

Litton Das has blown India out of the tournament it seems.. Even before team India realized what had hit them...

Because BD has enhanced their NRR significantly too. They now will have great chance to progress for semis...

Even Pakistan will also have a chance..

they are removing covers although it is still raining. match must begin for India, those points are crucial for them.

lol Bangladesh proving once again why they are bangladesh

Phoonk phoonk ke match jita hain nalayakon ne...

Pakistan still have a chance if they win against SA. they still have a better NRR. But India has to loose against Zim. The way Indians are playing, I will not be surprised if they do..

Back
Top Bottom