What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

Because no one wants homeless man's Muhammad Sami in their lineup. He is about as good in international scene as Usman shinwari or bilawal bhatti.

Sirf speed se ghar nhe chalta line length or swing b hni chaiye

While I agree sirf speed se karma nahi chalta, we Indians have a habit of dropping fast bowlers. I suspect that the selectors are fat lazy people who are jealous of fast bowlers, because aggressive fast bowling is something they could never do in their own life. Na khud kiya, na karne dainge. They are treated as upstarts. As a kid I have seen this myself. When we used to play, tearaway fast bowlers were given grudging respect, but kids didn't want to be friends with them. Kids who batted well would bond with spinner and lollypop medium pacers. I was myself fairly quick for my age and was routinely dropped in favour of spinners. Imagine, playing in tennis ball matches where the ball wouldn't spin at all.

DISCUSSIONS ARE UNDERWAY” FOR AN INDIA V PAKISTAN TEST IN AUSTRALIA​

BY LACHLAN GELEIT A DAY AGO
Best_split_image_frame_-_USE_THIS_________4_.png

After the success of their T20 World Cup clash at the MCG, discussions are reportedly underway for India and Pakistan to face off again in Australia.
While there’s still hope for both teams to meet in the Final of the ongoing tournament, India and Pakistan fans could be set for a Test match somewhere down under if talks continue to progress according to former Australian all-rounder Simon O’Donnell.

It is hoped that Australia could play host to cricket’s fiercest rivalry which has been restricted to only major tournaments in the last decade due to ongoing tensions between the countries.
O’Donnell says there’s also been talk of a potential triangular One-Day International series taking place between India, Pakistan and Australia if the hopes of a Test match fall through.
“That (their T20 World Cup clash) was extraordinary,” O’Donnell said on SEN Breakfast.
“That game itself is the one that’s held the tournament up so far, people keep referring back to it.
“There was 90,000 at a neutral venue, there was extraordinary emotion, the scenes of the game, the tightness of the game, the pressure.
“It was magnificent sort of stuff, to the level that I can say there will be discussions being had, or there are discussions being had to play a Test match here.
“There’s also the possibility of a triangular One-Day series between India, Pakistan and Australia or a Test match between India and Pakistan.
“My word there are (conversations happening), in the wake of this (T20 World Cup clash).
“There are already discussions taking place.”

'A really poor reflection of us as sports fans': Gerard Whateley and Robert Craddock discuss the criticism of Aaron Finch - (WHATELEY)

0 seconds of 1 minute, 53 seconds

x closex closex closex closex close

O’Donnell believes cricket’s governing bodies must not let the huge success of last week’s match “dissipate and fade” as hopes of further games between the countries build.
“You can’t let that just dissipate and fade,” O’Donnell said.
“You need to envelop and embrace it, I can tell you discussions are underway.”
The rivals last played in a Test series in 2007 with India winning the three-game series 1-0 on home soil.

It is a forgettable world cup, the odd group structure has made the world cup very tasteless

Just 2 quality games vs South Africa or India

Other teams don't belong in World Cup

Can someone from India tell me on what quota KL Rahul is playing?

I watched him many times since the last 2 years and his not performed even once except against Scotland.

I watched him many times since the last 2 years and his not performed even once except against Scotland.
Vice Captaincy quota, har playing 11 m ek seat in janaab ki reserve hoti gai.

I think he is the mirchi-nimbu of the Indian cricket team - a superstition that no one knows why it exists, but everyone is afraid to cut it out.

His T20I average is better than Rohit with similar strike rate.

Rahul:
1667281201829.png

Rohit:

1667281246913.png

Back
Top Bottom