What's new

T 90 AM> a option better than t 90 for indian army?

So why is India making T-90s as the primary tank of India instead of the domestically produced tanks? The military still have no trust in India made tanks.

Corruption man in the defence forces. There is a recently retired general whose name is General Kapoor who pushed a lot of dubous deals thru like buying T 72 in bulk and T 90s with no upgrades and sub par equipment not even basic night vision. That scum bag is still enjoying his perks ad the media totally doesn;t bringing it up. The media forgets ad so does the ppl. He was recently implicated in a housing scam in Bombay with other officials, yet the gov;t has conveniently swept that under the rug. India will never change unless the Naxalites take over and break the corrupt system

Corruption man in the defence forces. There is a recently retired general whose name is General Kapoor who pushed a lot of dubous deals thru like buying T 72 in bulk and T 90s with no upgrades and sub par equipment not even basic night vision. That scum bag is still enjoying his perks ad the media totally doesn;t bringing it up. The media forgets ad so does the ppl. He was recently implicated in a housing scam in Bombay with other officials, yet the gov;t has conveniently swept that under the rug. India will never change unless the Naxalites take over and break the corrupt system

may be true.

All 4th gen Tanks are almost the same , not much to differentiate them ... It all depends on how well they are backed up by other offensive and defensive options including air cover !

All 4th gen Tanks are almost the same , not much to differentiate them ... It all depends on how well they are backed up by other offensive and defensive options including air cover !
can you please tell me how tanks a classified as 3rd or 4th generation.

will india bye it i.e. manufacture inhouse the next tranch of T 90 to be in is T 90 AM standard

is T 90 AM on sale to india?
well russians are our good friend and also russians need money to improve their economy,india is the market of oppurtunities for sale of russian military goods.....so i think it is available.

which one among T-90AM and ARJUN mark 2 do you guys think is better???

Time isn't quite ripe for that to tell.No body here doesn't even know how the Arjun MkII will look like let alone comparing these two.
REGARDS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

T-90AM is the upgrade version of famouse T-90, and arjun II is the upgrade of a joke tank```its obvious which one is better

T-90AM is the upgrade version of famouse T-90, and arjun II is the upgrade of a joke tank```its obvious which one is better

If that gives you a good sleep then it's alright.By the way,that 'joke' defeated your 'famouse' T 90 hands down.

is T 90 AM on sale to india?

why u have to buy every thing dude come on we can make better than this and know u will say for the time being arjun dude just put in a Alison transmission and a cummins 1500 hp engine with turbo charger then u will see who is best and let me assure it is all marketing my friend may be f 18 would not have such a success had they not been market like that after losing to f 16 in fighter competition for us air force these thing develop with the passage of time so have patience and let Indian engineers work on the project u will soon see in next 5 years a tank comparable to leo 2 but the thing is does our army want kick backs from drdo as well just ur self isn't the army corrupt when 90% of the country is man gone are the days now it will not be easy to induct those Russian armory easy thanks to our stupid but independent media :sniper::sniper::sniper:

i can assure my friend atleast it will lot better than ur type 99 just wait for the final mk2 version to arive in around 2014 because the version which will launched in 2012 will not have all the upgrades on it and i can tell my dear friend it have a huge export market and may be iron dome com with it so have fun

i think we should order T 90 AM instead of upgrading T 72s

upgrading T 90 s and T 90 M to T 90 AM standard would be costly
no more junk please it's better have less but quality has to be there army had there chance of earning so they had it and the poor russians got it and if u really want to see arjun develop u will have to induct it in large no. u don't have a leo 2 out right it comes in stages so that experience can be gained only on ground and stop shopping

Back
Top Bottom