What's new

T-84 oplot M fails testing what now for the army, in terms of tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah lack of time but since i am not an expert but by guess is that PA will order upgraded Al-Khalid not oplot nor type 3000 lets see
PA is also developing new AL KHALID but they will also adopt T-84 OPLOT M @kaonalpha

I don't understand one thing if VT4MTB 3000 is improved MTB 2000 our AK than why are we looking to import it instead of trying to improve AK to VT 4 level or even better.
The AL KHALID in use now has hardly anything which was originally in MBT-2000. Most parts were replaced by parts from Europe.

I don't understand one thing if VT4MTB 3000 is improved MTB 2000 our AK than why are we looking to import it instead of trying to improve AK to VT 4 level or even better.
Only basic structure of MBT 2000 and AK is perhaps same meanwhile as Mr Zarvan quoted their is no resemblance between two. We are using sights of french origin, previously gun barrels were also from France but now made in Pak, APS is of Ukraine Origin along with perhaps ATGMS and engine. Even ERA tiles are Pak made. MBT 2000 is used by Bangladesh Army in original form. It is same as people saying T84UD and T84 Oplot M are same. Though they may look like same but have major differences.

PA might use T 84 M on different areas such as Western border.

PA might use T 84 M on different areas such as Western border.
if Pakistan is buying them then it will be used on it wester borders. no where else to put them. they are not going to use them against Iran or Afghanistan . if Pakistan is going to invest in this tank i would expect it to be india specific. more specifically desert capable(for use on the thar desert, obvious)

if Pakistan is buying them then it will be used on it wester borders. no where else to put them. they are not going to use them against Iran or Afghanistan . if Pakistan is going to invest in this tank i would expect it to be india specific. more specifically desert capable(for use on the thar desert, obvious)
India is on east not west

Unfortunately, if Pakistan sign a contract with Ukraine, it will get yourself a huge ***. For tank called that did not pass the test-firing is not possible.
Yes, yes, this tank was not full tests. And all his body is remake the T-80 remaining after the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Quality steel BTR-4 to Iraq-a vivid example.

And do not believe the tales andrei_bt. Let them tell you about the "shame" Dozor-B. Or that a country in which civil war puts lattice old tanks, and repairs them at the expense of local residents and volunteers. Where is their vaunted "Tank" industry.

Unfortunately, if Pakistan sign a contract with Ukraine, it will get yourself a huge ***. For tank called that did not pass the test-firing is not possible.
Yes, yes, this tank was not full tests. And all his body is remake the T-80 remaining after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

And do not believe the tales andrei_bt. Let them tell you about the "shame" Dozor-B. Or that a country in which civil war puts lattice old tanks, and repairs them at the expense of local residents and volunteers. Where is their vaunted "Tank" industry.

T-80UD - over 325 serving with Pakistan without any problem..

467325094.jpg

467330096.jpg

P.S: OPLOT M isnt T-84 ...

Looks great, it's still being evaluated though right?
I feel we are better off going with the Turks and Altay, which is turning out to be a beast.

I think given two systems that are comparable, we should definitely opt for one that involves
" ToT and Joint Productions ".

Reactions: waz
T-80UD - over 325 serving with Pakistan without any problem..

View attachment 239092

View attachment 239093

P.S: OPLOT M isnt T-84 ...
So again, you want to get a T-80UD? Only with the questionable quality of armor, an old cannon, which was removed from another tank? Not easier to just buy a t-NEW 80UE-1 and its development? It will be much cheaper than buying "fake" new tanks. In addition, you do not get 6TD that a tanker just fiercely hate. You can go to the Russian tank forums, and see it. As for optics, etc., can be taken from the same T-90MS. This is clearly safer than taking in a country that is at war. And again, all of the elements of these systems are produced in Russia.

thanks for pointing that out. oops i i difficulty distinguishing the two, I'm badly dyslexic. even at 35
Lol..........:haha:
Simple rule
East is on right side, west is on left side.......:dance3::agree:
Just consider Pakistan as mid point, not England........

Last edited:

Dear Ukraine had expertise of manufacturing Tanks and several type of Radars/engines and same is case now but it does not mean their army should also be capable enough. Before Crimea/separatist crises they were having no threats to build credible Army. They have faced set backs as Russian special forces are operating there portraying as separatists.

So again, you want to get a T-80UD?

No.. we want Oplot M

_01.jpg

Only with the questionable quality of armor, an old cannon, which was removed from another tank?

Questionable armour? really?? as for old canon... never knew KBA-3 was an old canon taken from some other tank?

T-80UD have cast turrets of T-84.

Not easier to just buy a t-NEW 80UE-1 and its development? It will be much cheaper than buying "fake" new tanks. In addition,
What?

you do not get 6TD that a tanker just fiercely hate.

T-80UD is powered by l 6TD-1 6-cylinder diesel engine ..
KMDB - T80UD Main Battle Tank

You can go to the Russian tank forums, and see it. As for optics, etc., can be taken from the same T-90MS. This is clearly safer than taking in a country that is at war. And again, all of the elements of these systems are produced in Russia.

Yeah right!

None of Oplots parts are produced in russia ... russian t-90s use ukrainian and belorussian sytems... even their t-90s exported to india are using supposedly foriegn system coz they failed in the thar desert.. its FCS got cooked... engine overheated .. etc etc

Dear Ukraine had expertise of manufacturing Tanks and several type of Radars/engines and same is case now but it does not mean their army should also be capable enough. Before Crimea/separatist crises they were having no threats to build credible Army. They have faced set backs as Russian special forces are operating there portraying as separatists.
Then Britain mistress of the seas, but now is a miserable, ridiculous fleet. And it's only been 50 years. Britain made great Spitfire, beautiful ATVs Land Rover. And what now? Laughter and only.

Everything changes. Ukraine successfully for 25 years one of the most industrialized countries of the world, come to poverty at the level of Ghana and Angola. On the industrial level the same.

Though they may look like same but have major differences.
That is my point if we can manage to produce a batter system on same structure then why we need to by from China. Externally the will look same only difference in AK and VT4 is the new ad on protection in front of main trunt. Which we can interegate on AK too and improve subsystems even get better ones so why need to import VT4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom