What's new

T-72: Still Useful or Not For The Indian Army To Depend On

Sorry our economy wasnt as robust as today during the nineties. An I asked you waht the chief was trying to tell there and you jumped into IAF.

you jumped into IAF GIVING LOGICAL EXPLINATION NOT ME BUDDY what all i said isz if we go on giving logical explination ther will be no end

thats why if avadi production line isz full buy off the shelf t 90s from russia thats what we did in the begning of t90 deal. then we all can say
Quantity has its own quality.....you need a balance between quantity and quality for the end result to achieve availability.

Cost of production skyrockets....how are you planning to deal with it when the CAG blasts the hell out of you.

thats why if avadi production line isz full buy off the shelf t 90s from russia thats what we did in the begning of t90 deal. then we all can say
Quantity has its own quality.....you need a balance between quantity and quality for the end result to achieve availability.

Believe me Avadi production can be expanded any time one problem with HVF is its mismanagement.

Cost of production skyrockets....how are you planning to deal with it when the CAG blasts the hell out of you.
buying off the shelf product means we are buying a full developed product it has nothing to do with production cost, since we are not producing it . it has already produced buy russians in russian production facilities. we only pay for the product not production cost. it is cheaper to buy of the shelf t 90 tanks than to setting up an entirely new production facility in avadi and producing t90 tanks

in this way we have to production lines going on one in india and the other in russia simoultaneously

in this way we have to production lines going on one in india and the other in russia simoultaneously

But the CAG dont think like that..all they ask is "Why the cost of the same tank has humongous differences" and all deliveries will be stopped till the MOD convinces the parliament and the MoF and MEA that it was urgently required. That is one big problem that we must face.

Believe me Avadi production can be expanded any time one problem with HVF is its mismanagement.

Yeah?...and it also needs more workforce...The HVF needs more funds and the talks are going on still and I know that area very well...as you can see which city I am from. But not in the next 10 years. We like in Democracy not under a despot.

But the CAG dont think like that..all they ask is "Why the cost of the same tank has humongous differences" and all deliveries will be stopped till the MOD convinces the parliament and the MoF and MEA that it was urgently required. That is one big problem that we must face.

that isz the reason i said

when it comes to modernisization of amoured divisions and u agree or not GOI AND MOD MESSED UP this isz the ultimate truth

Yeah?...and it also needs more workforce...The HVF needs more funds and the talks are going on still and I know that area very well...as you can see which city I am from. But not in the next 10 years. We like in Democracy not under a despot.

Yup workforce is needed i myself hoping to get a job there.You can see from my name where i come from in fact HVF is 10min from my house.:cheers:

that isz the reason i said

when it comes to modernisization of amoured divisions and u agree or not GOI MESSED UP this isz the ultimate truth

No I dont. the Armoured divisions are being modernised fully. May be we started late but its in full swing now.

Gotta go my patients will be waiting for me.

No I dont. the Armoured divisions are being modernised fully. May be we started late but its in full swing now.

Gotta go my patients will be waiting for me.

well we all have our own opinions any how cheers :cheers:

this thread isz about reliability and cost effectiveness why spend soo much money on a old tank when we got time and money for replacements

well if that's the problem with the T72 don't upgrade them instead remove the 120 mm gun and fit with missiles like nag and the akash and use for different purpose since the the tank is highly mobile and can be used for anti tank and anti aircraft and land attack operation and armored personal carrier and medivac

well if that's the problem with the T72 don't upgrade them instead remove the 120 mm gun and fit with missiles like nag and the akash and use for different purpose since the the tank is highly mobile and can be used for anti tank and anti aircraft and land attack operation and armored personal carrier and medivac

:cheers: u are right we can use it like you said

Back
Top Bottom