What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Nah, we received quite the tech transfer decades ago from South Korea. Altay, firtina are the result of Korea selling us knowledge.

Japan could really earn heavy revenues if it drops it's restrictions on defense export matters.
Japan has dropped it's restrictions on defense export matters already, but there are still no customers...

Japan has dropped it's restrictions on defense export matters already, but there are still no customers...
well then the loss is for other countries. japan is one of the most underrated military powers alongside with Italy.

mannn Chinese bot - without restriction yall would already speak Japanese my dude!
You need to update your information.

01.JPG

Not it simply loosened it. The restrictions are still in place just not as strict. Japanese industry is world class on practically every front, it can easely build up its armed forces to rival China.

Not it simply loosened it. The restrictions are still in place just not as strict. Japanese industry is world class on practically every front, it can easely build up its armed forces to rival China.
01.JPG

11.JPG

maybe because Aussies are Europeans like french frogs? That was a political decision, nothing rational ... and India - i don't have to say anything about India, they still think they would get god-like ufos from France
So, that's why I said "Japan has dropped it's restrictions on defense export matters already, but there are still no customers..."

So, that's why I said "Japan has dropped it's restrictions on defense export matters already, but there are still no customers..."
There are costumers - just wait and see... that's why I told the comm. that turkey has to approach japan for some deals - easy as that... the know-how - the tech. is there - we only have to reach for it... but it obviously some NATO shit of political nature, the US wants us to buy their stuff... no Japanese stuff...

There are costumers - just wait and see... that's why I told the comm. that turkey has to approach japan for some deals - easy as that... the know-how - the tech. is there - we only have to reach for it... but it obviously some NATO shit of political nature, the US wants us to buy their stuff... no Japanese stuff...
So, what's wrong with "Japan has dropped it's restrictions on defense export matters already, but there are still no customers..."?

I just stated the fact.

@LKJ86 has a point,

Japanese military equipment isn't battle proven. And They lack battle experience to build systems. Sure, having metallurgical know-how or having access to US know how without restrictions helps But It only can go so far. This is also true for China as Well.

This is our advantage, Just Like US, Russia and France. We are in constant state of war for decades Thus We have military experience to improve our products. TFX will be better than F35 Because It is gonna be tailored for our needs with our experience even if it has F110 as its main engine or F110 clone.

Japanese restric some arms (also engine etc) importation because their own rule post ww2.

do they resitct their weapons for US germany france and england or australia too?

they refused to sell an engine for altay as I remember right..

Back
Top Bottom