What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

I did not know Germans considered their land as being of male gender.

motherland is something different in germany its alike but different

motherland you can say brasilia&south american states broke of their motherlands in europe.. that is a motherland

and what we turks consider motherland is called fatherland in german..

Guys, NEVER believe this guy.

He is also Max Defense, the source i said to never believe. He is an anti government piece, and he is always looking for reasons to get USA selections in the PH as he is rumored to get cuts from them or at least their backers.

He has been disproven time and time again by Secdef Lorenzana here, so just consider his announcements hogwash.

Everytime he is proven wrong, he makes up some reason why the government sucks or is corrupt etc.

Do NOT believe him. He is incredibly toxic, and has even publicly called out people and posted their facebook pictures just because we do not believe his pronouncements.
While many people in asean usually believe what max defense says about philipines defense....

Hey his twit is full of greek comment. LOL... kwkkwkw

While many people in asean usually believe what max defense says about philipines defense....

Hey his twit is full of greek comment. LOL... kwkkwkw

Of course, it is up to you if you want to take what I said seriously or not. It's perfectly okay.

People like to follow fancy wording after all. Up to you.

Salam to my all Turkish brothers, how are you all & plz kindly can anyone tell us about the actual status of T-129 Ataks for Pakistan & what is the last date of these 30 units delivery...

Salam to my all Turkish brothers, how are you all & plz kindly can anyone tell us about the actual status of T-129 Ataks for Pakistan & what is the last date of these 30 units delivery...

As we know T129 has US engine problem, they wont give us engine exporting T129 to Pakistan.

Thats why TAI working on another Atak copter on T625 base with local engine and transmission.

As i guess we will be solved that problem with this way, inshAllah it will be ready as soon as possible.

As we know T129 has US engine problem, they wont give us engine exporting T129 to Pakistan.

Thats why TAI working on another Atak copter on T625 base with local engine and transmission.

As i guess we will be solved that problem with this way, inshAllah it will be ready as soon as possible.

I have read from several sources that TS1400 engine that is going to be delivered to TAI / TUSAS for testing on Gökbey 625 helicopter at the end of 2020. The core of the engine has taken some time developing and QC because the core of such engine can be used on many different varieties.

In short TS1400 is going to be replacing the US engine. And we're expecting it's delivery at the end of the year.

I believe it's ready and that TEI is just doing more and extra testing because they have time.

I have read from several sources that TS1400 engine that is going to be delivered to TAI / TUSAS for testing on Gökbey 625 helicopter at the end of 2020. The core of the engine has taken some time developing and QC because the core of such engine can be used on many different varieties.

In short TS1400 is going to be replacing the US engine. And we're expecting it's delivery at the end of the year.

I believe it's ready and that TEI is just doing more and extra testing because they have time.

end of the day US will be begging us to buying US engine but it will be too late. They will never be wise...

Back
Top Bottom