What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Yes, he maybe has one point, but french goods are also not proven - and have not been shown in any combat action! nonetheless, nations are buying this crap ... japan has only recently started producing hardware again and this is far superior to its competition ... the USA knows that otherwise, they would not try to maintain their influence on japan by all means ... the reaction of the USA on the Japanese 's refusal to buy the AEGIS system ... apparently they want to develop their own - the realm of the rising sun will wake up ...
Show you something @Timur :
"On 4 January 2014, sources revealed that Turkey was interested in signing a joint development deal of tank engines based on Type 10's engine. The Type 10 tank boasts of high mobility, including a backward movement speed of 70 km/h (43 mph). The engine was to power the Turkish Altay indigenous tank. However, negotiations broke down and the deal was "off the agenda" by March 2014. Reasons included Japan's stringent arms export ban laws, the intention of Turkey to attempt to export the Altay, and Japan's reluctance to license the joint engine."

japan is one of our 'real' friends in the far east ... unfortunately, the political situation hinders this...

Because OSCE sanctioned AZ back in 1992 - there is an arms embargo on AZ - that is why...
Not because Japan wouldn't like to coop with us... please keep in mind all points

Japan dropped it's restrictions on defense export matters on April 1, 2014.
12.JPG

Also it’s interesting to note american so called willingness to help Japan in the 5th fighter program
Over the last two years I have read dozen articles from american defense sites about exporting F-22/F-35 technology... last article was:”Japan refusing LM assistance”
Why would someone refuse such “privileged” offer??
My guess is that americans want to restrict export of this aircraft by fouling japanese into accepting critical american technology so that later if they try to export it americans will have final say(US actually want to make Sweden-like scenario on Japan)

Also it’s interesting to note american so called willingness to help Japan in the 5th fighter program
Over the last two years I have read dozen articles from american defense sites about exporting F-22/F-35 technology... last article was:”Japan refusing LM assistance”
Why would someone refuse such “privileged” offer??
My guess is that americans want to restrict export of this aircraft by fouling japanese into accepting critical american technology so that later if they try to export it americans will have final say(US actually want to make Sweden-like scenario on Japan)
I already mentioned that Japan is developing its own jet engines and they are very advanced compared to the ones the USA in trying to force on Japan, also Japan doesn't need support in developing new aircraft - the US is just trying to keep the control over Japans Defence industries and exports... like they did it with turkey for almost 100 yrs... disgusting

Japan dropped it's restrictions on defense export matters on April 1, 2014.
View attachment 651140

SO!? Japan dropped some restrictions after refusing the deal - and they refused it because of OSCE embargo on AZ and because of Turkeys willingness to export the Altay ... their restrictions and their post WW2 doctrine is hindering Japan - even though they are a friend state of turkey

SO!? Japan dropped some restrictions after refusing the deal - and they refused it because of OSCE embargo on AZ and because of Turkeys willingness to export the Altay ... their restrictions and their post WW2 doctrine is hindering Japan - even though they are a friend state of turkey
And then?
Japan also can export the engine to other countries, and where are the customers?

And then?
Japan also can export the engine to other countries, and where are the customers?
Japan is starting to build up the old capabilities - you cannot expect japan to deliver to the whole world within 2 years if they were made dependent on the USA 70 years before and unable to move freely

From 2014?
6 years? so what? Development of the X2 from 2005 to 2014 for the rollout and first flight of the prototype ... despite the restrictions politically and financially -
stealth technology that is more advanced than that of the F22 and F35 - an engine with a thrust-to-weight ratio
from 8: 1 ?! completion in 2027? ... lol ... do you have any idea about technology? China's planes fly with diesel lawnmower engines and you're joking about Japan?

6 years? so what? Development of the X2 from 2005 to 2014 for the rollout and first flight of the prototype ... despite the restrictions politically and financially -
stealth technology that is more advanced than that of the F22 and F35 - an engine with a thrust-to-weight ratio
from 8: 1 ?! completion in 2027? ... lol ... do you have any idea about technology? China's planes fly with diesel lawnmower engines and you're joking about Japan?
So, what's wrong with "Japan has dropped it's restrictions on defense export matters already, but there are still no customers..."?

I just stated the fact.

So, what's wrong with "Japan has dropped it's restrictions on defense export matters already, but there are still no customers..."?

I just stated the fact.
where should they get costumers from so quickly? out of their arses?! tf? my man - just wait and see...if the usa doesn't interfere and china continues to threaten japan you will still have a lot of fun...
when important products are finished and the doctrine changes, the state opens up to export, customers will also come - but you have to keep in mind that Japan is not an export nation in terms of military hardware - unlike Germany, for example...

where should they get costumers from so quickly? out of their arses?! tf? my man - just wait and see...if the usa doesn't interfere and china continues to threaten japan you will still have a lot of fun...
when important products are finished and the doctrine changes, the state opens up to export, customers will also come - but you have to keep in mind that Japan is not an export nation in terms of military hardware - unlike Germany, for example...
Just answer my question: what's wrong with "Japan has dropped it's restrictions on defense export matters already, but there are still no customers..."?

I just stated the fact.
Japan has dropped it's restrictions on defense export matters already, but there are still no customers...

Just answer my question: what's wrong with "Japan has dropped it's restrictions on defense export matters already, but there are still no customers..."?

I just stated the fact.
"The new rules to relax the arms export ban will enable East Asian economic power to work with friendly countries such as the United States in the future to develop and produce high-tech weapons such as fighter jets. In this way, Tokyo can save costs - a trend that the United States and Europe have been following for some time.
With the new rules, Japan can also provide equipment such as heavy construction machinery or protective vests to its armed forces involved in UN peacekeeping missions. Until now, such things were considered weapons."

nothing talks about a weapon development that is intended for export, but rather about joint development and protective weapons -

like I said ... if the doctrine changes you can ask your mean questions, brother...

"The new rules to relax the arms export ban will enable East Asian economic power to work with friendly countries such as the United States in the future to develop and produce high-tech weapons such as fighter jets. In this way, Tokyo can save costs - a trend that the United States and Europe have been following for some time.
With the new rules, Japan can also provide equipment such as heavy construction machinery or protective vests to its armed forces involved in UN peacekeeping missions. Until now, such things were considered weapons."

nothing talks about a weapon development that is intended for export, but rather about joint development and protective weapons -

like I said ... if the doctrine changes you can ask your mean questions, brother...
Japan can do what other countries do about arms exports.
I didn't say Japan's weapons are good or bad, but just stated the fact that: Japan has dropped it's restrictions on defense export matters already, but there are still no customers...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom