What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

t-129atak-2.jpg

atak20126mcf4p.jpg

What is the highlight ??? Some kind of sensor??

Have you watched the video? those Hells were basically made to counter PPK style of rebels. It's carry formidable (relatively) amount of power, extreme agility and maneuverability. As for the army, I think it can accomplish the missions T-129 ATAK can do, but since it's home-made of course it is the best choice made.

T-129 and the Cirit missile were specially developed to counter such assymetric threats. Along with it, T-129 has a multi-role capability as a tank hunter. She can carry 12 UMTAS AT missile simultaneously. You would see, After ANKA-A, B and HALE ANKA combined with T-129 Atak helicopters are on field actively, There will be no place for even breathing...

The final attack helicopter schedule of Turkey will be as follows;

-91 T-129 Atak
-10 AH-1W Super Cobra
-~30 AH-1 Cobra

--------------------------------------

10 Heron MALE
10 ANKA-A MALE (Take off weight: 1,5 tonnes)
10 ANKA-B MALE
(?) ANKA HALE (Take off weight: 5 tonnes)

----------------------------------------

SSM murat bayar is really knowledged person , way more than i thought he has more than 25 years experience , he said ATAK cost us overall 3 billion including 59 helicopters , all rights we have , everything made by us , all codes made by aselsan engineers , export rights , and he said , 2+ billion of this amount stayed in the country , thats a very big figure and he said we have a quota of 70% for foreing companies that it has to stay in our country the amount by local production etc and he said around 54% of requirements we make

T-129 and the Cirit missile were specially developed to counter such assymetric threats. Along with it, T-129 has a multi-role capability as a tank hunter. She can carry 12 UMTAS AT missile simultaneously. You would see, After ANKA-A, B and HALE ANKA combined with T-129 Atak helicopters are on field actively, There will be no place for even breathing...

The final attack helicopter schedule of Turkey will be as follows;

-91 T-129 Atak
-10 AH-1W Super Cobra
-~30 AH-1 Cobra

--------------------------------------

10 Heron MALE
10 ANKA-A MALE (Take off weight: 1,5 tonnes)
10 ANKA-B MALE
(?) ANKA HALE (Take off weight: 5 tonnes)

----------------------------------------

I hope Turkey reach it's objectives in fighting PKK, but, don't you think finishing PKK is impossible? given that they live among loyal Kurdish people whom they share with everything, their presence extends to neighboring countries, the topogarphy in their areas are the harshest which makes the fighting for regular army much harder. This battle seems endless, yet, why don't you reach a compromise with them and end this war for your own good. As you know, neither this Hel nor the new UAVs would end it.

I hope Turkey reach it's objectives in fighting PKK, but, don't you think finishing PKK is impossible? given that they live among loyal Kurdish people whom they share with everything, their presence extends to neighboring countries, the topogarphy in their areas are the harshest which makes the fighting for regular army much harder. This battle seems endless, yet, why don't you reach a compromise with them and end this war for your own good. As you know, neither this Hel nor the new UAVs would end it.

we ended it in 1998 to 2004 , but AKP came and this happens now , there was times we used to kill 5,000 in two days in 1994 , they used to be on newspapers , now your nearly not allowed to say killed terrorists he made newspapers and tvs use ' made innefective ' he killed the country , theres a word , hes looking at our eyes and doing this , unbeliavable.

Brother, you are right..But compromise wont work on this issue..They know very well that they cant grab land from Turkey..They are just tools of other countries which are located in Europe and neighboring countries..You know which countries i mean..So , this will go on

How many does your military plan to buy?

And how come your Army Aviation operates gunships like US while air force operates only fixed wing?

NATO standard doctrine?

For now we ordered 59 but we can build as much as we want and export to any country, all of it cost us $3.5 billion with $2+billion staying in our country as produced here, most parts are by Aselsan and other Turkish companies, parts of engine made here etc

This information i said is from SSM, so it's accurate and proper information.

Well very nice job well done our Turk Brothers tell me isPakistan inducting these, if yes then is there a chance for a licence production in Pakistan or a Joint Venture on this?

Very Beautiful chopper can any one tell me is there a chance for licence production in Pakistan or enter in a JV with Turkey?

yes brother pakistan considering it Insallah they will get some aswell .

Yes Brother i knew that but i dont know either we r just purchasing it, Licenced manufacturing it or going in to a JV in this project with Turkey.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom