What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Guys something is very interesting for me... According to deal it is forbidden to sell this heli to Italy... Wtf is that ?.. If Italy doesn't want to buy it then they shouldn't buy it... That's all... I think i couldn't understand what it means... What's the meaning of that ?..

Don't look for meaning because there is none :D its probably a pointless Italian national pride thingy.

Guys something is very interesting for me... According to deal it is forbidden to sell this heli to Italy... Wtf is that ?.. If Italy doesn't want to buy it then they shouldn't buy it... That's all... I think i couldn't understand what it means... What's the meaning of that ?..
I dont know why its forbidden, maybe because of price competition since Turkey can produce them much cheaper but why should they go for T-129 anyway if its originally their product from the begin with?

Don't look for meaning because there is none :D its probably a pointless Italian national pride thingy.

If it is pointless and they did it just for their pride, this is so bad for them... Because while they are trying for their pride, on the other hand they show their stupidity...

Turkish word for it...

Kaş yaparken göz çıkartmışlar...

If it is pointless and they did it just for their pride, this is so bad for them... Because while they are trying for their pride, on the other hand they show their stupidity...

Turkish word for it...

Kaş yaparken göz çıkartmışlar...
Dude come down he is just speculating, Europeans are business oriented people, Italians even more so, i dont think they made it because of ''pride'' :lol:

Dude come down he is just speculating, Europeans are business oriented people, Italians even more so, i dont think they made it because of ''pride'' :lol:

Yes but i'm really curious about it's reason... Interesting... :D

The Italians would be simply buying an A-129 on steroids. They don't really have a need for it, especially now with the Afghan theatre of operations being finished off.

No i guess i couldn't explain it...

Adamlar T-129'u onlara satmamızı yasakladılar...
I understood it perfectly from the begin with, they probably want to support their own defence industry by using their own products instead of importing the same thing much cheaper.

I understood it perfectly from the begin with, they probably want to support their own defence industry by using their own products instead of importing the same thing much cheaper.

Yes i am saying the same thing... :D

If they don't want to buy they shouldn't buy it, that's all... This decision belongs to them... Noone force them to buy T-129... Also noone prevent them producing whatever they want... They forbid T-129 for themselves... Very interesting... lol... :D

Yes i am saying the same thing... :D

If they don't want to buy they shouldn't buy it, that's all... This decision belongs to them... Noone force them to buy T-129... They forbid T-129 for themselves... Very interesting... lol... :D
Well thats the question here i think, why a ban? :lol:

Yes but i'm really curious about it's reason... Interesting... :D
The simple reason what you should have thought of is;TAI Augusta Westland (Italian)T-129 can be produced by both,instead of Turkish weapon systems they use others.

The simple reason what you should have thought of is;TAI Augusta Westland (Italian)T-129 can be produced by both,instead of Turkish weapon systems they use others.

:D

Ok but why they forbid it... Let them produce and let us produce...

Back
Top Bottom