What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Cobra (p models) are one engine platforms. So i wouldnt count them.

Hmm.. Then they deserve to be at the bottom of the list.... :D

I just wanted to evaluate our inventory that's why i put it also... Also i asked for 2 lists... Against terrorists & conventional war... I don't know but maybe Cobras(p models) are better then T-129 EDHs in conventional war... IDK but maybe Cobras can launch anti-tank missiles... But sure EDHs are better then these Cobras against terrorists...

5a966b85b2e1353027f42273eeb81e41.jpg.thumb_700.jpg
9b36b876ad0ed0166f8c9064cf137070.jpg.thumb_700.jpg

Idiots at Turkish media filled the pages with Erdogan's images instead of main subject T129. Atak performed a flight show around 15-20 minutes but media posted 20-30 pages of Erdogan's images instead of T129 Atak. The people who don't know the details, will certainly suppose that It is "Erdogan" to be delivered to Army as a multi-purpose usage instead of Atak helicopters.

K1ZaWvp.jpg

Last edited:
Idiots at Turkish media filled the pages with Erdogan's images instead of main subject T129. Atak performed a flight show around 15-20 minutes but media posted 20-30 pages of Erdogan's images instead of T129 Atak. The people who don't know the details, will certainly suppose that It is "Erdogan" to be delivered to Army as a multi-purpose usage instead of Atak helicopters.

K1ZaWvp.jpg

Yes... Another thing is... However i stopped looking at Hürriyet long time ago i just looked at it just for looking how did they saw this news... These guys show any kind of US weapons with "Amerikadan müthiş silah" "Amerika dünyanın amına bununla koyucaaaak :eek: " as a main news and they hold it there so long however T-129 ATAK news is at the bottom of their website... They always do that...

BTW Cabatli can you make your lists that i mentioned in my previous post ?..

Last edited by a moderator:
Again i looked at Hürriyet's website(mobile) it's totally lost... Maybe i should dig their website to find T-129 news... lol...

I don't know too... I saw it in ekşi sözlük and sentence was like that...
Also why would you put a inaccurate 40mm granade launcher if you have Cirit which has more firepower and accuracy. ;)

I think this granade launcher is for infantery vehichles, we would probably be the first nation to put these things on a air vehicle if they do it. :D

Back
Top Bottom