What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Production of more then 10 T-129 is finished...

Ulaştırma, Denizcilik ve Haberleşme Bakanı Elvan ILA'da Türk standını gezdi

atak%20hazir1-700x350.jpg

The ready ones are 1 test bed and 9 EDH. those are not ATAK for real..

I think guy can be right... Most probably more then 10 T-129 is finished but all of them are not ready for delivery... Coz production goes on... As we know 9 is ready to be delivered and as you mentioıned 1 is(black one) is test bed...

Last edited:
How is the EDH version going to be equipped?

They should work on a better launcher for the Cirit, 4 rockets is a bit too less. Don't know why it's so bulky.

Why not offer Muslim countries to join this and other programs???

I think with time a lot of nation will realise that being dependent on one or two nations has disadvantages and will look for proper alternatives. We learned this in 1974.

The only point is that some countries have (economic) issues and can't choose other alternatives. Are you going to buy ''expensive'' new choppers or are you going to except military aid and buy from the US with heavy discount?

Muslim countries are eager to do JV in R&D with other develop nations and I am sure they are trying up their best. I am saying that Turkey should step up and help them out.

How exactly should Turkey step up and help?

How exactly should Turkey step up and help?
Getting complete rights, not just ToT but complete rights to sell, to whomever they wish, when ever they wish! The engine is the Achilles heel of the T129. It is susceptible to American embargo.

Getting complete rights, not just ToT but complete rights to sell, to whomever they wish, when ever they wish! The engine is the Achilles heel of the T129. It is susceptible to American embargo.
They are working on engines.

Same problem arised with the T155 sale to Azerbaycan. MTU motor wasn't permitted for export.

Well before Turkey starts helping muslim countries in technological fields, Turkey has to achieve higher standards. I would like to see Turkey scale up to Israel, and outperform them in all fields.

Aselsan has invested in four muslim Countries outside of Turkey already.

3o5o.jpg

Kazhkstan Aselsan Engineering (KAE) :)
32337267_VCmrGRuJZ2IUSEMjv7gB8yHZ_ldkB6Qff_71Qgf6yxo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom