What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

These Mi24s don't have FLIRs I'm assuming :) these old helicopters shouldn't have many electronic circuits, maybe we can modernise them with glass cockpit, AF223, DATALINK, NATO-grade weapons, fire control radars....

Possibilities are limitless, because the systems are not digital. There isn't any software we have to crack, we can get down to business right away. :)

Azerbaijan is as much our country as Turkey, we should do whatever we can.

MI-24G does

C2IkXMA.png

super_hind.jpg

Question. ..

Can T-129 used for Caspian Sea ?..

Is this technically possible and is this a good decision ?..

MI-24G does
I know, super hind... but majority of Azerbaijani Mi24s don't have FLIRs. Even majority of Russian Mi24s don't have FLIRs :D
We can fix that, it would improve Mi24s' weapon accuracy greatly... also, Mızrak-U and cirit and lots of other NATO-grade weapons can be integrated. We can pimp those Mi24s :D

I know, super hind... but majority of Azerbaijani Mi24s don't have FLIRs. Even majority of Russian Mi24s don't have FLIRs :D
We can fix that, it would improve Mi24s' weapon accuracy greatly... also, Mızrak-U and cirit and lots of other NATO-grade weapons can be integrated. We can pimp those Mi24s :D

.like I said , other Mi-24s are going through the upgrade as well
and Azeri Mi-17s are also getting anti tank capabilities

q5UWcSq.png

.like I said , other Mi-24s are going through the upgrade as well
and Azeri Mi-17s are also getting anti tank capabilities.
I would advise against that... I wouldn't screw with Mi17s transport capabilities.

But we got better stuff.

I would advise against that... I wouldn't screw with Mi17s transport capabilities.

But we got better stuff.

how does it mess with transport capability ?
MI-17 already carry gun pods and rocket pods

the upgrade includes glass cockpit and a FLIR

it's good to see this baby has 4 place for rockets i have a question about the rockets ! from right side the second rocket seems as useless ! it's smaller than 3rd and 4th rockets , and what's the differences between 3rd and 4th rockets
im sure the first rockets is for big boom :D

it's good to see this baby has 4 place for rockets i have a question about the rockets ! from right side the second rocket seems as useless ! it's smaller than 3rd and 4th rockets , and what's the differences between 3rd and 4th rockets
im sure the first rockets is for big boom :D
The difference is its 70 mm guided(you can see unguided on the left side) missiles can be used from 8km away against trucks or other targets as a cheap solution. It will also probably have 4 missile capable containers.

The difference is its 70 mm guided(you can see unguided on the left side) missiles can be used from 8km away against trucks or other targets as a cheap solution. It will also probably have 4 missile capable containers.
this helicopter is awesome i cant imagine what can 5 of them do to the enemy :D

this helicopter is awesome i cant imagine what can 5 of them do to the enemy :D
These helicopter will be so hard to hit. they have jamming, missile warning system and that works autonomously. basically it differentiate the coming missile being heat seeker or targeted by radar, and autonomically eject Flirs and decoys to be safe. also, with their latest QWIR thermal imaging camera, they will see enemies far beyond the range. Also, with Millimeter wave radar, it will be the only competitive Helicopter after Apache which is almost 3 times more expensive than Atak.

LOL never seen a 'Hip' with armament.
Hind = flying bathtub.
Isn't that 'G' variant equivalent to the Mi-35 Super Hind?
Is that Azeri Hip a Mi-171 (export version)?
From what I've read NATO uses Hip's as well in Afghanistan etc.

You know I still come across ppl (Russian fanboys) mad coz we built our own and didn't go for that counter rotor 'Erdogan' chopper.
ATAK is superior in every which way maybe not speed (haven't looked but this counter rotor - no tail rotor choppers tend to be faster).

DAMN GREAT !!! :cool:

I was waiting this photo... Thx bro.

I also want to see T-129 ATAK as BLACK MONSTER(willl be for night missions) with fully loaded including MILDAR... But we need some time for that... :cool:

DAMN GREAT !!! :cool:

I was waiting this photo... Thx bro.

I also want to see T-129 ATAK as BLACK MONSTER(willl be for night missions) with fully loaded including MILDAR... But we need some time for that... :cool:

BTW i am expecting a great delivery ceremony... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom