What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

The T-129 was heavier in the front due to the 300T ,so the best thing to do would be to change to the CATS.
The weight issue could be solved.
I find this very stupid.
TAI cries like a b*tch about the 300T's weight, on a 5 TONS helicopter... calling themselves engineers.
Why the fvck don't they take the M197 gun a little back? That would solve the balance issue. Look at 30mm chaingun's position on Apache and you'll get what I mean.

only the rotating part weighs 60 kilograms...
http://www.gdatp.com/factsheets/A017_M-197.pdf

I find this very stupid.
TAI cries like a b*tch about the 300T's weight, on a 5 TONS helicopter... calling themselves engineers.
Why the fvck don't they take the M197 gun a little back? That would solve the balance issue. Look at 30mm chaingun's position on Apache and you'll get what I mean.

Damn why couldnt they have figured that out themselfs.

Sure i want CATS rather then 300T... If they do that T-129 will have more payload but i don't think there will be 300T on 9 T-129 EDH... As i mentioned before CATS can be mounted on them while they are upgrading EDHs to standart T-129 configuration...
Lets just wait and see what they have come up with.

I find this very stupid.

Probably there is no enough space in the body for take it there or there is no enough distance to ground....

it must be planned when they began the T129 project, it is late to change....

if they were thought that 300T will be trouble for copter and we have to change position of gun ... they would be solved that problems...

so they awared late it i think...

Last edited:
Damn why couldnt they have figured that out themselfs.
Lets just wait and see what they have come up with.
Throwing the ball to ASELSAN must have been easier...

There are heavier FLIRs than 300T in the world
Cant be,the T-129 derived from an existing platform the A-129,they should have known.
ANKA, the whole project was designed to carry AF300T, they've managed to screw it up... but that's a 1.5 ton UAV, this is a 5 ton attack helicopter... And we're getting assistance from AW :lol:

so ? did they solve being problems... or what :)
They must have or they have to.

Throwing the ball to ASELSAN must have been easier...

There are heavier FLIRs than 300T in the world

ANKA, the whole project was designed to carry AF300T, they've managed to screw it up... but that's a 1.5 ton UAV, this is a 5 ton attack helicopter... And we're getting assistance from AW :lol:
Is it operational allready?
I'm sure when they are ready,they will work fine.
You know Turkish projects,takes ages but when ready,they are ready.

İlk T-129EDH Kara Kuvvetleri tarafından kabul edildi

teslimedh1-700x350.jpg

They managed the balance problem by lighter Flir, but how they manages vibration issue during fire salvo?

Back
Top Bottom