What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389890740.488841.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389890755.054562.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389890770.674721.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389890786.673017.jpg

;)

When Pakistan will have T129???
Pak attack helicopters have completed their life in Pak Army aviation.

If we don't pay you, you can't invest in your industry, which means you can't have the R&D you deserve which is bad for us as a friend of Turkey. We buy each other's weapons for a reason.
Well, friendly price doesnt mean for free, we still owe you something.

I think Turkey should make a ''Friends Price'' to pay back for Pakistani help during WWI.

We MUST only get what we pay for, NOTHING more nothing less. Just look at what american aid has done to us, made our policy makers lame and lazy. It's time to quit dreaming and start taking a doze of the reality pill, as prescribed by the doctor ("our situation now"). Anyways i do hope our friendship flourishes in the right path. Amen

You don't owe us anything, we'll do it again for Turks without hesitation.

The kind of relationship we have now, ANYWHERE ANYTIME!

We MUST only get what we pay for, NOTHING more nothing less. Just look at what american aid has done to us, made our policy makers lame and lazy. It's time to quit dreaming and start taking a doze of the reality pill, as prescribed by the doctor ("our situation now"). Anyways i do hope our friendship flourishes in the right path. Amen
Thats somehow true, but i think Pakistanis need to awake their nationalist feelings and kick out the corrup leaders.

I think Turkey should make a ''Friends Price'' to pay back for Pakistani help during WWI.
I know we tried to help you guys as much as we could but that couldn't have been much !!! :what:

Do you have any details ???

I know we tried to help you guys as much as we could but that couldn't have been much !!! :what:

Do you have any details ???
A Pakistani memeber posted a detailed article about that but i forgot it maybe @Armstrong can help, basically it was about Pakistani people selling their gold and goods and sending money to Turkey during WWI.

My parents told me about this when i was younger, Turks didnt forgot that.

Back
Top Bottom