What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Thats somehow true, but i think Pakistanis need to awake their nationalist feelings and kick out the corrup leaders.

I am sorry bro. but i'll have to disagree with you here, you see our leaders, i'll name two (later changed to some:D) here.
Nawaz Sharif
Imran Khan
(well, Bilawal too :P)
You see, these people are from Pakistan and they do care about our country in one way or the other because their interests lie here. The thing is that, i am sick of hearing "corrupt leaders rant", i mean we just outright ignore how bad our own situation is at individual level. Most of it is because of some "obvious" reasons. Plus!, i just love how we ignore that we're a democracy and have the right to choose our leaders.
1-American Aid (made us lazy and stuff)
2-Extensive artificial islamization
3-Military interference in government (my opinion)
There are many others, but these are some i could think of at the moment.

On topic!
I have a question, who trains our heli. pilots?

Friendship doesn't mean get T129 free. It meas you will never listen that sorry we can't give you T129.....as we now U.S is untrustable friend when we need they stop supply but when we sake to China they never stop supply until they complete our order of tank truck etc.

jry4kdyuo.jpg

Looks like T-129 that gone to Bahrain got an addon on cannon "folks" at WAFF says its a wire cutter but for me its looks more like a protection block to protect cannon mechanism from incoming fire below.

swd632c.png
Its a wire cutter.
E.g.
wsps.gif

Honestly, the helicopter looks deadly and awesome!!!!

Sorry I dont know much about technical stuff here. Congrats Turkey!

Back
Top Bottom