What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Cockpit :

t129b.jpg

Cirit and Hydra

t129a.jpg

t129.jpg

Tbh i like the 129, but the cobra just more... well, it really looks crazy and scary..

800px-AH-1Z_HMLA-303_in_flight_2008.jpg

What an awsome and beautiful machine, this is what i call a attack helicopter.

8.jpg

Anyway the 129 has powerfull twin engine too (like the Cobra AH-1Z), and lots of firepower besides that equipped with indigenous weapons and avionics so that's the reason its acceptable for me.

Tbh i dont like the 129, but the cobra... well, it really looks crazy and scary..

When did looks start to matter when you are so high in the air that you can barely see the helicopter, blasting away at terrorists :laugh:

When did looks start to matter when you are so high in the air that you can barely see the helicopter, blasting away at terrorists :laugh:

I was not the one who started with the looks, our friend here gets an ''orgasm'' just for it looks you ignore all that and attack me, i mean condsidering the fact that 129 isnt even operational yet? while AH-1Z is a proven platform served the landforces of tens of nations for decades with great succes.

The point here is, my opinion is not based just on the looks, its overall performance just even the fcking sound of the Cobra is enough, that sound is quite frightening and in terms of psychological effects to enemies on battle ground it is a huge demotivating factor basically a hell for them while gives a morale boost to the troops, i couldnt have same feeling when i saw 129 test flights i mean the sound of engine..
Also the firepower is more (AH-1Z) 30mm cannon, 129 has 20 mm it carry more rounds if i remember correct around 600, 129 just 500. And above all it is US made and American weapons known to be better then the rest.

I was not the one who started with the looks, our friend here gets an ''orgasm'' just for it looks you ignore all that and attack me, i mean condsidering the fact that 129 isnt even operational yet? while AH-1Z is a proven platform served the landforces of tens of nations for decades with great succes.

The point here is, my opinion is not based just on the looks, its overall performance just even the fcking sound of the Cobra is enough, that sound is quite frightening and in terms of psychological effects to enemies on battle ground it is a huge demotivating factor basically a hell for them while gives a morale boost to the troops, i couldnt have same feeling when i saw 129 test flights i mean the sound of engine..
Also the firepower is more (AH-1Z) 30mm cannon, 129 has 20 mm it carry more rounds if i remember correct around 600, 129 just 500. And above all it is US made and American weapons known to be better then the rest.

The Primary Role of T-129 is fighting against Insurgents in south - East Turkey and northern Iraq. Apache was developed as a Tank Killer on the european Battlefield against the overwhelming Superiority of Sviet Tanks in likely NATO vs. Warsaw Pact War. The Bell AH-1Z by the USMC will be used for the Support of Marines by Landing Operation and Fire Support of their own Troops. TLF need a Helicopter were indigenous Electronics and weapon Systems can be integrated, can reach high Altitudes in mountenous Terrain and will not be diffcult and costly to maintain.

I have a new photo of T-129 but it asks URL to upload a photo. Any other way that I can share a photo?

Back
Top Bottom