What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Korean AH-X helicopter tender expert team in TAI...

t-129-3.jpg

Problems with T-129, Caused by ASELFLIR-300T (Yet again!)

ATAK projesinde szleme deiiklie gitti | UlamOnline, AirportHaber, Denizcilik, Demiryolu, Havayolu, Karayolu, DenizHaber, Ulastirma, iletisim, Nakliyat, Lojistik, Telekomnikasyon

According to kokpit aero there is a slight balance problem mainly caused by the heavy Aselflir 300 on the nose on which the helicopter tends to tild a bit, the balance can be restored by extra weight in the tail section but than again this would affect the weight criteria.

Most probably SSM is going to ease the weight criteria in the specs that will solve much of the balance and vibration problem. So the early T-129 will a bit underperform to the current specification sheet but when the lighter Aselflir-330 is available the choppers can go back to original Specs.
@cabatli_53 Seems i beat you to the punch ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ATAK projesinde szleme deiiklie gitti | UlamOnline, AirportHaber, Denizcilik, Demiryolu, Havayolu, Karayolu, DenizHaber, Ulastirma, iletisim, Nakliyat, Lojistik, Telekomnikasyon

According to kokpit aero there is a slight balance problem mainly caused by the heavy Aselflir 300 on the nose on which the helicopter tends to tild a bit, the balance can be restored by extra weight in the tail section but than again this would affect the weight criteria.

Most probably SSM is going to ease the weight criteria in the specs that will solve much of the balance and vibration problem. So the early T-129 will a bit underperform to the current specification sheet but when the lighter Aselflir-330 is available the choppers can go back to original Specs.

Any info about Aselflir-330?

Noone has a mission to convice blinds, deafs like you regarding ongoing programs in Turkey's defence section of PDF. If you checked all pages regarding the systems, You would have realized what I am talking about. From collaboration model to trials, problems of systems, maturation levels and future variants...etc Everything is open for public. The word " Propaganda" is used for different style introductions you may see lots of them in Iranian section hidden under the names of "%100 Iranian, Reverse engineering" words. Turkish section is not for trolls, propaganda spreaders/eaters and fanboys !!!

I can't believe Torkish propaganda.

This is just a renamed A-129. pathetic looters.

There he is, with his 6th fake account. He chosed to be a German named @Gestapo recently, after he got banned, now he is supposedly an Arab living in Iran who thinks "Persia stroong!!11" :disagree:

Although, it is too obvious that he is the 6th account of the same suicide troll, moderation will wait for him to start insulting and cause troll fest between Iranians and Turks before banning his @ss once again. Then again, he will show up with his 7th account.

There he is, with his 6th fake account. He chosed to be a German named @Gestapo recently, after he got banned, now he is supposedly an Arab living in Iran who thinks "Persia stroong!!11" :disagree:

Although, it is too obvious that he is the 6th account of the same suicide troll, moderation will wait for him to start insulting and cause troll fest between Iranians and Turks before banning his @ss once again. Then again, he will show up with his 7th account.

I think the mods should IP block this troll retard. He will be gone for a while if it happens.

I think the mods should IP block this troll retard. He will be gone for a while if it happens.

Yeah, they should have. Too bad here in PDF, one must have at least +20 account in order to get IP ban.

You're telling me they can't balance the 110kg Flir in a 5 tonnes aircraft with superior new generation engines?
BULLSHIT black propaganda against Aselsan
And If TAI comes up officially blaming AF300 tell them to go burn their diploma!

The initial design of A129 does not include M197 autocannon either, they should've measured the weight change and moved the engines behind a few centimeters the tail is already longer for fvck's sake!

Back
Top Bottom