What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

It's a prop. When it gets into trouble vs an anti air battery it cannot run, the missiles will lock onto engines and i'd like to see it survive then. Similarly against a fighter, or even a bomb truck it would be helpless.
MQ-1 price is ~ 4 million $ a piece. You were advocating economics two posts earlier? What happened to it?
:lol: you think Apache emit less heat then T129? or AC130 for that matter? AC130 has four engines, it can afford losing one. You would NOT want to see AH64 getting hit by anything bigger than a stinger.
And losing a Predator is much, much, much more preferable to losing an Apache. From all aspects.
n comes the Apache, the added protection ensures it escapes the kill zone and goes out of range to use Hellfire's or 70mm guided rockets like Cirit and the ones i quoted earlier
:lol: It doesn't ensure anything, only a few parts of AH64 has somewhat resistance to 23mm. It gives more protection but there's no guarantee if the shower of bullets won't kill pilots or critically damage the helicopter. Against AA no helicopter is secure, their best bet is to detect the threat in time and destroy it with the weapons available.
Yes, with that i meant less potential for C4I abilities like networking, UAV control, LINK 16.....the T-129 is already cramped inside as it is, you can check this yourself by looking at the ammo feed "channel" on the outside of the cockpit. The reason it is outside is that it has no more room inside.
OHohohoh :D you think AH64's ammo box is inside the fuselage? About avionics I've already spoken.

:lol: you think Apache emit less heat then T129? or AC130 for that matter?

That was not the point. You were trying to illustrate the redundancy of having anti tank helicopters when you have flying props with guns in a modern day war with equal adversaries. I'm saying it won't work versus any kind of adversary with a proper composition.

AC130 has four engines, it can afford losing one.

It can maybe afford loosing even two. Thing is, SAM batteries fire in salvo's, meaning 2 or more missiles per target. It's sluggishness prevents it from flying low, it has no agility in contrast to the helicopter which can hover below treetops.....

You would NOT want to see AH64 getting hit by anything bigger than a stinger.

True.

And losing a Predator is much, much, much more preferable to losing an Apache. From all aspects.

But what kind of damage can a Predator do vs a modern army? It flies relatively high, is slow, has no chaff/flare's....

:lol: It doesn't ensure anything, only a few parts of AH64 has somewhat resistance to 23mm. It gives more protection but there's no guarantee if the shower of bullets won't kill pilots or critically damage the helicopter. Against AA no helicopter is secure, their best bet is to detect the threat in time and destroy it with the weapons available.

Sure, there's no guarantee...ill give you that, but the chance for a kill is reduced by a measurable percentage. I would not go so far to speculate what that percentage might be, but if my life was on the line i'd take every advantage i can get.

OHohohoh :D you think AH64's ammo box is inside the fuselage? About avionics I've already spoken.

ah-64_cannon.jpg

PWtSD.jpg

Do you see that "bulge" under the cockpit windows going all the way back?

It can maybe afford loosing even two. Thing is, SAM batteries fire in salvo's, meaning 2 or more missiles per target. It's sluggishness prevents it from flying low, it has no agility in contrast to the helicopter which can hover below treetops...
Okay I get your point.
But what kind of damage can a Predator do vs a modern army? It flies relatively high, is slow, has no chaff/flare's...
That remains to be seen. Basically they don't have much defense but I think they may not be as easy to detect.
Do you see that "bulge" under the cockpit windows going all the way back?
Don't you think this counts?
size0.jpg

As I asked before and no one answered I doubt that the main parts of this helicopter is Turkish at all.
Since you say the EO system is full Turkish show us one and only one thing.
The infrared intensifier tube. Prove that you make it.
Stick to the technical stuff please and don't derail the topic.

As I asked before and no one answered I doubt that the main parts of this helicopter is Turkish at all.
Since you say the EO system is full Turkish show us one and only one thing.
The infrared intensifier tube. Prove that you make it.
Stick to the technical stuff please and don't derail the topic.

You are joking right? This is a T-129 orientated thread, Take a tour around the pages and spare us the trouble...

You are joking right? This is a T-129 orientated thread, Take a tour around the pages and spare us the trouble...
The helicopter has EO system. I expect a technical proof for your claim that you make all the EO system.
Tired of trolls and no answer.
Prove that you make the infrared intensifier tubes and dynodes

Is Turkish industry clear or not

The helicopter has EO system. I expect a technical proof for your claim that you make all the EO system.
Tired of trolls and no answer.
Prove that you make the infrared intensifier tubes and dynodes

Is Turkish industry clear or not

Personnaly i am not familair regarding these type of technology, So i google searched it quickly ( :) ) According to *THE MILITARY ELECTRO OPTICAL INFRARED (EO/IR)* Magazine Turkey is one of the TOP 20 leading nations regarding EO/IR equipment and technology.

The Military Electro Optical Infrared (EO/IR) Systems Market 2012-2022 -- NEW YORK, Sept. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The Military Electro Optical Infrared (EO/IR) Systems Market 2012-2022 - Report - Defence - visiongain

Ill do some more research, But it will take a while...

it is called image intensifier tubes...

Görüntü Yoğunlaştırıcı Tüp Projesi

Amaç : Türk Silahlı Kuvvetlerinin (Gece Görüş Kameralarında Kullanılmakta Olan) İhtiyaç Duyduğu Görüntü Yoğunlaştırıcı Tüplerin Yurtiçi Kaynakların Azami Kullanımı ile Karşılanması

Kapsam : Gerekli Üretim Altyapısının Kurulması ve Görüntü Yoğunlaştırıcı Tüp Üretimi

Proje Modeli :

Ana/Alt Yüklenici :

Sözleşme İmza Tarihi :

Mevcut Durum : Proje Modeli Belirlenmesi Çalışmalarına Devam Edilmektedir.

SSM

http://www.ssm.gov.tr/anasayfa/projeler/Sayfalar/proje.aspx?projeID=188#

487728_10200644132811029_781561577_n.jpg

it is called image intensifier tubes...

Görüntü Yoğunlaştırıcı Tüp Projesi

Amaç : Türk Silahlı Kuvvetlerinin (Gece Görüş Kameralarında Kullanılmakta Olan) İhtiyaç Duyduğu Görüntü Yoğunlaştırıcı Tüplerin Yurtiçi Kaynakların Azami Kullanımı ile Karşılanması

Kapsam : Gerekli Üretim Altyapısının Kurulması ve Görüntü Yoğunlaştırıcı Tüp Üretimi

Proje Modeli :

Ana/Alt Yüklenici :

Sözleşme İmza Tarihi :

Mevcut Durum : Proje Modeli Belirlenmesi Çalışmalarına Devam Edilmektedir.

SSM

Görüntü Yo

487728_10200644132811029_781561577_n.jpg

This page says it is the project is not finished
Sadly the picture is Photoshop of photonic intensifier tubes. I want to see a clear image and the specs of it.
A movie of how you insert the dynodes.
Turkish industry is clear. I expect specs and good movies not blurred Photoshop images.
Check photonic data sheets as a guide.

This page says it is the project is not finished
Sadly the picture is Photoshop of photonic intensifier tubes. I want to see a clear image and the specs of it.
A movie of how you insert the dynodes.
Turkish industry is clear. I expect specs and good movies not blurred Photoshop images.
Check photonic data sheets as a guide.

A member eating all Iranian %100 self sufficient or %100 home made, %100 Mullah designed Cobra, Kornet, Tow, Crotale, Destroyer stuffs propagandas; worshipping Iranian so called stealth propaganda fighter jet as God, are examining the capabilities of Turkish defence industry(Although They were introduced with all clear supported by official pages and sources) After claimed "What Turks are doing can be done by a master student from Cairo Universty. What you are doing is to assembly of foreign parts with domestic Turkish cables on your systems."

You don't aware of What you are talking about and coming here with a great biasses regarding Turks so Whatever the members say will not make any sense in your inner World. Learn something more about Aselsan, Alp, Ayesas, Kale, TEI, TAI...etc capabilities before opening your mouths. All those institutes are manufacturing World most strategic parts that So less countries are able to do in their areas. All of them are working for F-35 like programs, manufacturing serious parts regarding composite, titanium alloys for many other aircraft programs including F-22. You are coming here to make favour of a country which can't manufacture a proper composite structure yet.

Now, Call your master student from Cairo universty to carry out What Turks achieved regarding T-129 program you see in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom