What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

We are not talking about selling, but lend to Philippines for 1 year and extend that. That way it's still purs but Philippines will have it for testing.

Yani futbolcu kiralar gibi olacak
That’s a risky move since US can retaliate by deliberately stopping exporting engine parts for existing T129s who serve in anti terror ops in the southeast of course we have UCAVs that will do the job in the worst case but T129s would turn into useless spent money if they can’t fly

That’s a risky move since US can retaliate by deliberately stopping exporting engine parts for existing T129s who serve in anti terror ops in the southeast of course we have UCAVs that will do the job in the worst case but T129s would turn into useless spent money if they can’t fly

We might stop T129 production line after We are sure of T629. So It wont be problem Selling them second hand or lending them. Since we can buy number of spare engine for their part before then. I dont belive, We will still be producing T129 in 2022 If Pakistan's engine deal is done by then.

We might stop T129 production line after We are sure of T629. So It wont be problem Selling them second hand or lending them. Since we can buy number of spare engine for their part before then. I dont belive, We will still be producing T129 in 2022 If Pakistan's engine deal is done by then.
That’s good way of solving my scenario
I’m pretty much sure that there will be opportunity for Turkey to sell helicopters in the future to Pakistan regardless what will happen with the current deal but Philippines has limited needs...

problem is Turkey wants to develop and also want be stubborn

Turkey doesnt like to be dictated in certain times and is ready for all out war against country like Russia like back in 2015 when Turkish F16 got the jump on the Russian aircraft which was shot down

then all of a sudden U-turn Erdogan is in Moscow and shaking hands with Putin? I mean what the hell is going on there

Then Turkish body guards get into fights in Kentucky and Erdogan leaves in a Private jet and then is back shaking hands with Trump

very confusing policy very erratic

one minute Turks are gearing for war over this US Pastor ready to sacrifice F35 everything then he's released and they buy S400 anyway canceling the F35??

my advice would be, keep your head down do not make too much noise yes sir yes sir and keep building

in around 10 years you can then hold your head high and give attitude when you have indigenous guns behind you

I think the T-129 should still be continued in general. Market is generally good for a high performance, small and slightly more affordable Attack Helicopter. Moving to Apache territory will make the next big Attack Chopper a harder sell.

Yes I guess loaning them out should be good and less risky. The choppers can just go back once the TS1400 goes fully operational in 1-2 years or so. But if i were TEI, they should prioritize it over everything else.

Turkey doesnt like to be dictated in certain times and is ready for all out war against country like Russia like back in 2015 when Turkish F16 got the jump on the Russian aircraft which was shot down

then all of a sudden U-turn Erdogan is in Moscow and shaking hands with Putin? I mean what the hell is going on there

Then Turkish body guards get into fights in Kentucky and Erdogan leaves in a Private jet and then is back shaking hands with Trump

one minute Turks are gearing for war over this US Pastor ready to sacrifice F35 everything then he's released and they buy S400 anyway canceling the F35??

my advice would be, keep your head down do not make too much noise yes sir yes sir and keep building

in around 10 years you can then hold your head high and give attitude when you have indigenous guns behind you
I agree with you but unfortunately things are moving too fast for us and if we fail to act now then future will be bleak. As for the pkk building a state Turkey needed to move fast and same with the eastern Mediterranean. With all the ongoing military development the enemies of Turkey know they are loosing power relative to us over time so they will always to try to hit us now than later

All the Big powers always do U turns, This what makes them stay in power. Brits advocated for Brexit by telling immigrants Turks are coming, After Voting, First Country They visit was Turkey and They gave more than anyone could have Imagine. Sarkoszy claimed He wont give Turks any investment and keep the jobs at France, Shortly After, While Erdoğan visiting He gave a go ahead to huge Reno investment to Turkey instead of France. Name the politician Google can tell you unlimited amount of U turns.

Politics is the art of Compromise, deception and persuasion, That is an undeniable fact We cant change it but We can take advantage of.

Just like Humans, State also cant change, If They don't change Today. If You accept to play good puppy Today, You won't know how to play anything else Tomorrow. So We are playing the big game Today, but that doesn't mean We wont ever fold. Folding, Bluffing or taking your changes are all part of the game just like Winning and Losing.

Last edited:
That time when Brazilian Army Air division took T-129 for a spin.
46574387235_16b5064af2_h.jpg

We cant make a rental agreement for T129 due to engine licence issues.
However, TEI's engine will start flight test later this year. Might be we can offer domestic engine version with extended delivery plan.

You know the engine isn't the only foreign component we are having issues with licensing, right? All efforts should be extended into developing T629. Scrap T-129 exports, offer T629 instead with favourable offsets to the buyer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom