What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Stop indulging that troll whose life resolves around wetting his panties in fear of Turks.

It’s very normal for politicians to visit the stands of their allies and even more normal when they have signed a contract with that company.

Pakistan is gonna get its first T-129s in the next months and that troll will cry in his little corner about it.

He thinks he insults Turks with his stupidity but the only country he insults is Pakistan by saying Pakistan can’t make the right choice for itself and the chinese should do it for them.

@cabatli_53 boss can you ban that troll from this section.

Stop indulging that troll whose life resolves around wetting his panties in fear of Turks.

It’s very normal for politicians to visit the stands of their allies and even more normal when they have signed a contract with that company.

Pakistan is gonna get its first T-129s in the next months and that troll will cry in his little corner about it.
All the while its Turkey side talking about confirmation of T-129 signed with Pakistan. Pakistan government side has never acknowledge of signing any gunship deals with Turkey.... Given thought Trump now take a harsh stand against Pakistan. Having an american engine is a nightmare scenario. Turkey domestic one will be many years away before going production.

I think you should better get used to it. Turkey beated Chinese Z-10 in Pakistani trials and got the deal. No need to dream otherwise.
No deal has signed.. :enjoy: Pakistan now has second thought, american engine is a big NO NO...

@cabatli_53 boss can you ban that troll from this section.

I am asking a simple question and you then decide its best to ban me to suit your agenda?

Show me from Pakistanis official sources claiming they have signed the gunship deal.. I know Turkish side will always cheers at egg that haven hatched.. So far, I has not seen any official Pakistan source talking about clinching the deal with Turkey.

You don't know when they can be delivered cause you don't know when you can get the permit from US. The production involves so many parties, Italy, US, UK..

Turkish Aerospace Says Pakistan’s T129 Program is Still On
Nov 24, 2018
Turkish Aerospace updated reporters on the status of Pakistan’s order of 30 T129 ATAK attack helicopters.Currently, Turkish Aerospace is waiting for the release of third-party export permits for Pakistan. The T129 ATAK is powered by two LHTEC (Light Helicopter Turbine Engine Company) CTS800 turboshaft engines.

LHTEC is a joint-company of Honeywell in the US and the UK’s Rolls-Royce. Since the engine falls under ITAR, it requires permission from Washington ahead of release. Turkish Aerospace has yet to secure that permit; however, the company is confident that it will receive it.

It is unclear if there is an actual ‘hold’ on the license. Granted, US-Turkish relations are not their strongest today, but there are no sanctions on either Turkey or Pakistan to prevent the sale.

https://quwa.org/2018/11/24/pakistan-defence-review-updates-10/

You don't know when they can be delivered cause you don't know when you can get the permit from US. The production involves so many parties, Italy, US, UK..

Turkish Aerospace Says Pakistan’s T129 Program is Still On
Nov 24, 2018
Turkish Aerospace updated reporters on the status of Pakistan’s order of 30 T129 ATAK attack helicopters.Currently, Turkish Aerospace is waiting for the release of third-party export permits for Pakistan. The T129 ATAK is powered by two LHTEC (Light Helicopter Turbine Engine Company) CTS800 turboshaft engines.

LHTEC is a joint-company of Honeywell in the US and the UK’s Rolls-Royce. Since the engine falls under ITAR, it requires permission from Washington ahead of release. Turkish Aerospace has yet to secure that permit; however, the company is confident that it will receive it.

It is unclear if there is an actual ‘hold’ on the license. Granted, US-Turkish relations are not their strongest today, but there are no sanctions on either Turkey or Pakistan to prevent the sale.

https://quwa.org/2018/11/24/pakistan-defence-review-updates-10/

First T-129 will be delivered in 2020.

http://www.kokpit.aero/tusas-pakistan-atak-helikopteri

Back
Top Bottom