What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

I don't like him neither... I don't watch his videos because I know he wont say anything that I don't know. but it's him who shows up and try to inform other people. therefore I don't criticize him. if you claim you can do it better than him then do it.

---------------

for instance he says ATAK-2 and T-625 will be powered by same engine, TS1400. That's not true. TS1400 will be used for both T-625 and ATAK while ATAK-2 will use most probably T700-TEI-701D which is same engine on our T-70 Genel Maksat helikopter projesi .

the best is he has time and enough video skills to make that channel he does not look too bad for moderation and has a useable voice for videos.. who has all that specially the time for doing such stuff..

someone should invite him to read this forum he may get updates pictures videos and infos..

....Demir stated that Atak was an attack helicopter in the 5 tons class and that there were 10 ton class attack helicopters in the world and Atak-2 would be in this class....

..... We will prepare an original engine for our Atak 2 helicopter....

....Atak Faz-2 is a project that will increase the carrying capacity of the helicopter, carry some design changes and carry more weapons and protection systems. We expect this to be included in the inventory of the TSK in the middle of next year...

https://www.aa.com.tr/tr/gunun-basl...sozlesmeyi-yarin-dahi-imzalayabiliriz/1286318

I doubt it that their US master will allow them to buy Atak instead some old US trash. Will see.

Its not that simplistic. US engines are powering T129, so even from that point of view, US company would get part of the profi. And US and Turkish relations are improving, just last night Erdogan and Trump had a phone call.
Also, they are buying weapons from multiple sorces, including Russia and China. So.. let keep it real, not go into conspiracy theory teritory just yet.

Turkish-Maroccan relations are very good too.

Atak Fas'ın Marakeş şehrinde sergilenecek.

Translated from Turkish by Microsoft
The attack will be exhibited in Marrakech, Morocco.

DqM_WfKWoAEzsuc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom