What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

I don't like him neither... I don't watch his videos because I know he wont say anything that I don't know. but it's him who shows up and try to inform other people. therefore I don't criticize him. if you claim you can do it better than him then do it.

---------------

for instance he says ATAK-2 and T-625 will be powered by same engine, TS1400. That's not true. TS1400 will be used for both T-625 and ATAK while ATAK-2 will use most probably T700-TEI-701D which is same engine on our T-70 Genel Maksat helikopter projesi .

I don't like him neither... I don't watch his videos because I know he wont say anything that I don't know. but it's him who shows up and try to inform other people. therefore I don't criticize him. if you claim you can do it better than him then do it.

Yeah, i can do it better and he is misinforming people. WTF is a longbow radar. It's called milimeter wave radar and you need milimeter wawe seeking seeker head's on your missiles to couple it with your weapon systems. He is explaning it on a very crude way, not backing his ideas with SSM official statements, statistics, comparisons...just saying "T-129 can't get anymore stuff"....really ???

It is informative as fairy tales.

for instance he says ATAK-2 and T-625 will be powered by same engine, TS1400. That's not true. TS1400 will be used for both T-625 and ATAK while ATAK-2 will use most probably T700-TEI-701D which is same engine on our T-70 Genel Maksat helikopter projesi .
That's your assumption too....you have nothing to back your claim.

Then do it please I would be your first subscriber. it's my principle that if I can do something better than someone but don't take action, then I don't criticize his/her works. this only means to me that at least he/she is more brave and enthusiastic than me.

Then do it please I would be your first subscriber. it's my principle that if I can do something better than someone but don't take action, then I don't criticize his/her works. this only means to me that at least he/she is more brave and enthusiastic than me.
I sing better than Ajdar, should i be a singer too ?

ATAK-2 will use most probably T700-TEI-701D

3 TS-1400 can lift atak.But you are propably right. 3 ts1400 would be too powerful for 8 ton hel.Maybe tai will use 3 ts1400 on new 10 ton utility helicopter.

Bro, I don't think TAI is working on complete new body . With more powerful engines and maybe 20% extension of similar mainframe form, the payload capacity can be increased around 50%. If you ask me, Denel Rooivalk is not an accurate example. This helicopter's empty weight weight is around 5750 kg and internal fuel capacity around 1850L. And already Rooivalk is biggest attack helicopter with almost as much Mi-24, as its silhouette. 40% larger platform than Atak.(almost 2 times as empty weight)

That is also a possibility.

3 TS-1400 can lift atak.But you are propably right. 3 ts1400 would be too powerful for 8 ton hel.Maybe tai will use 3 ts1400 on new 10 ton utility helicopter.

orr.... they could just develop a TS1800 with 1800shp...

TEI will create a new turboshaft motor family from the TS1400
Engines will be used in T-625 as well as ATAK and ATAK-2 Helicopters ( for example TS1400 TS1800 or TS2000 )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom