What's new

SYRIAN REBELS GET SYRIA's SEAT AT THE ARAB LEAGUE

The Salves League Jungle welcoming their animals...
:omghaha:

MUST WATCH and see the TRUTH of the SLAVES LEAGUE...

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you saying you support the murderous thug Assad ?

How does me calling terrorist a terrorist says any thing about me being anti or pro Assad. Pakistani Government is fighting Arab supported and financed Terrorist in Baluchistan pakistan? are you saying pakistan Army or government defending its territory is murderous thug?

How does me calling terrorist a terrorist says any thing about me being anti or pro Assad. Pakistani Government is fighting Arab supported and financed Terrorist in Baluchistan pakistan? are you saying pakistan Army or government defending its territory is murderous thug?

One man's terrorist is another's Freeedom Fighter. Those freedom fighters are fighting the terrorist regime of Assad.

One man's terrorist is another's Freeedom Fighter. Those freedom fighters are fighting the terrorist regime of Assad.

Its not about being pro or anti assad..if these people want to fight they should engage with civility in full battle formations not from their hide outs inside residential neighborhood. What these Jehadis are doing equate to war crimes not an armed conflict.

I hope one day Syrian nationalism will over take Pan-islamism and Pan-Arabism.
As much as despicable the Assad and their criminal gangs are, the war is being fought between two ideological belligerents where the moral credentials of opponents are least important.

Assads days are numbered!!

I won't worry about assad day's...I would worry the GCC when their combattants return home beaten and hungry for blood...I would not give 2 shekels for KSA and Qatar..

Back
Top Bottom