What's new

Syrian girls advertised for sale in Saudi Arabia

How do you know? Been there, done that? :rofl:

Dude it happens get over it, accept it.

We aren't discussing ethics neither a religion, you want to argue that visit someone else.

Bullshit.

Next.

I stay corrected, Mu'tah is okay and good in Iraq :D

Mutah in Iraq and pedophilia in Saudi Arabia.

Next.

So I understand that you are cheering out loud to Mu'tah marriage while we struggle to crackdown on those who violate our laws?

Good, if it approves something then it may suggest that Iraqis are okay with it.

So I understand that you are cheering out loud to Mu'tah marriage while we struggle to crackdown on those who violate our laws?

Good, if it approves something then it may suggest that Iraqis are okay with it.

Mut’ah in Saudi Arabia is common, the only thing is it has no name.

If it has no name then It can't be classified as a social illness or phenomenon so to speak i.e. It is just a mere fantasy of yours.

Winning smile :D

Alright, I'm dropping my ball here.

You know that because? Sunni Muslims don't engage in Mut'ah. We leave that for Shias of which most people in Iraq are. How much in terms of percentage was that again if you leave Kurdistan out? 75% Shia?

So who has a bigger chance of being engaged in that "business"?

If it has no name then It can't be classified as a social illness or phenomenon so to speak i.e. It is just a mere fantasy of yours.

Winning smile :D

Alright, I'm dropping my ball here.

Disagree with that, but i’ll drop my stick here.

You know that because? Sunni Muslims don't engage in Mut'ah.

Yes you ( in general ) engage in worldwide Mut’ah ( without the religious banner ), and that doesn’t mean everyone does since I don’t, but quit generalizing.

Disagree with that, but i’ll drop my stick here.

Yes you ( in general ) engage in worldwide Mut’ah ( without the religious banner ), and that doesn’t mean everyone does since I don’t, but quit generalizing.

Show me incidents of mut'ah in KSA then.

Do you think I roam around in their bedrooms ?
dafuq u asking me

Apparently since you know that it exists among the non-Shias of KSA.

At least there must be some news that have reported about this phenomenon that you can post to prove your point.

Apparently since you know that it exists among the non-Shias of KSA.

At least there must be some news that have reported about this phenomenon that you can post to prove our point.

Well yes, you know what mut3ah means, now take the religious part out of it and than you have it, it happens in Saudi Arabia, not everyone there is religious and the state cannot control everything that happens.

Proven ^^.

Well yes, you know what mut3ah means, now take the religious part out of it and than you have it, it happens in Saudi Arabia, not everyone there is religious and the state cannot control everything that happens.

Proven ^^.
Adultery is not mut'ah you know that right? Mut'ah is a some kind of pleasure contract/marriage that Shias believe in. Let us say that your regular middle-aged Haidar from Baghdad or whatever he is from travels to the south to work in the oilfields near Basra and there he mets a married girl that he would like to know better (LOL). They mutually agree on a quick "Islamic" marriage and then they can have fun together despite having a wife and a husband back home.

That is in the eyes of Shias legal and not adultery.

Such a practice in the Muslim world is called adultery and not disguised as mut'ah as some Shias do.

People who have relations outside of marriage in KSA (men) are not excusing a sin by covering that up with mut'ah.

Big difference.

Adultery is not mut'ah you know that right? Mut'ah is a some kind of pleasure contract/marriage that Shias believe in. Let us say that you regular middle-aged Haidar from Baghdad or whatever he is from travels to the south to work in the oilfields near Basra and there he mets a girl he would like to know better (LOL). They mutually agree on a quick "Islamic" marriage and then they can have fun together despite having wife's and husbands back home.

That is in the eyes of Shias legal and not adultery.

Such a practice in the Muslim world is called adultery and not disguised as mut'ah as some Shias do.

Big difference.

Than you have a problem with Shia doctrine/religion, then why do you come to me ? ( ignore my pic ).
I am not the right person for that.

If not mut3a than they’re all doing adultery, so little difference for me, I don’t care about some contract don’t believe in it, all of it is mut3a/adultery for all I care, whether it happens in Iraq or Saudi Arabia where it also happens like everywhere in the world.

Now quit the BS im "droppin my stick"

Than you have a problem with Shia doctrine/religion, then why do you come to me ? ( ignore my pic ).
I am not the right person for that.

If not mut3a than they’re all doing adultery, so little difference for me, I don’t care about some contract don’t believe in it, all of it is mut3a/adultery for all I care, whether it happens in Iraq or Saudi Arabia where it also happens like everywhere in the world.

Now quit the BS im "droppin my stick"

Educating you on the difference of mut'ah (Shia Islam's version of "state-instituionlized" adultery) and a sin such as adultery is not bullshit but just a favor since you are mixing those things together and claim that mut'ah exists in KSA among non-Shias.

Adultery exists, just like anywhere else, but that does not equal mut'ah.

Are we clear now or what?

Let me drop my bazooka as well then.

Lol, dont you arab sunnis do musyr or something along that, which is the same thing as muttah or sighe?

Back
Top Bottom