What's new

Syrian girls advertised for sale in Saudi Arabia

manlion

Reaction score
339581_Syrian-girl.jpg

Ad shows Syrian girls being sold in KSA

A controversial advertisement promoting Syrian girls for sale has been published in the Saudi Arabian capital, Riyadh, reports say.

According to reports on Wednesday by Iran’s Arabic-language news network al-Alam the detailed advertisement even embodies a telephone number belonging to someone enlisted as being a “family counselor.”

Al-Watan reported that some social network activists have called the advertisement a form of trade, taking advantage of the crisis in Syria and the basic needs of Syrian refugees.

According to the ad, the asking money for every Syrian girl is 10,000 Saudi rials.

Following the rise of foreign militancy and violence in Syria, many Syrians have fled to neighboring countries in search of security and safety.

On November 27, Human Rights Watch (HRW) voiced concern about the safety of female refugees fleeing the violence in Syria. The organization said they had been sexually abused in Lebanon.

According to the United Nations, more than 800,000 Syrians either have registered or are awaiting registration as refugees in Lebanon alone.

Lebanese officials say the figure may be much higher.

The UN has also said that Syrian refugees have been abused in Jordan.

This is sad and I hope those poor girls are not exploited by mean and ugly people. However, if they find good decent God fearing husbands , there is no harm in that.

Bro, this is false news made by PISSTV - the propaganda channel of the fake wannabe Arab Iranian Mullahs. The troll idiot omitted the source deliberately. No such thing has ever taken place in KSA. Don't believe everything you hear from clueless trolls.

Why are the moderators allowing false news to get spread in two separate threads now dealing with the same false "news"?

Yes I agree with you that the sole purpose of PressTv is to make propaganda so more than likely it is fake news.

"Most likely" bro? Do you seriously think that such an advertisement would ever be made, let alone be shown on national TV in brought daylight?:lol:

Where can I buy any Cubans or Venezuelans? I hear that there is a high demand for them out there!

PISSTV "news" suffers from a serious form of "Arabphobia", "Sunniphobia" and "Saudi Arabiaphobia" in particular.

Actually they should change their name to comedy central.

Cool - How about matrimonial & match making sites? Not to mention temporary marriage sites? Anyway poverty is curse, and there are always bad apples in every society who take advantage of it.

Cool - How about matrimonial & match making sites? Not to mention temporary marriage sites? Anyway poverty is curse, and there are always bad apples in every society who take advantage of it.

How about if I say PISSTV. Would that be enough to guess the rest?

What about also showing some Mutah ads by Shia women on the lookout for some rich Arab sheikhs to make some quick bucks. No problem even if the Mutah is just for an hour or two:rofl:

Brother, this news is false. This never happened. No need to talk about Mut'ah here.

Regards.

What about also showing some Mutah ads by Shia women on the lookout for some rich Arab sheikhs to make some quick bucks. No problem even if the Mutah is just for an hour or two:rofl:

Please its a public forum so keep yourself in the limits of decency i don't know what the heck Mutah is but refrain from insulting others.

@Aeronaut @Zakii @Jungibaaz can we please close this thread its really revolting. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom