What's new

Syrian girls advertised for sale in Saudi Arabia

You people are pretty dumb, I dont agree with sighe and think its an extremely dirty law, but in shia countries its still seen as a disgusting act by most peple. Protitution is also legal in netherlands, but those prostitutes are still viewed as whores by your average person. Theres a documentry of a religous shia guy goingnaround killing prostitutes on youtube somewhere to just give you an idea what most people think about thisnact whether its prohibited or not.

Any one on this forum avid reader of PressTV?
Really, the way the lead anti Pakistan propaganda and choice of words and news... they beat Indians hands down.

I Do Go To Press TV Website and Occasionally Watch The Channel Buut I Have Rarely Seen Any Anti Pakistan Propaganda.Mostly It Is Anti West Sometimes Anti GCC but Rarely Against Pakistan.Even When They Do Criticise Pakistan They Choose Their Words Carefully.Anyway Press TV Is Far Ahead Of Any BS Indian Channel.I Am Surprised You ake Such A Comparison.

PS But i Have To Admit This News Piece Is A Bit Below The Belt

just by claiming that the news is false doesn't make it false..

so all your thesis is based on your common sense.. :toast_sign:... give me break man..

Unless you want to be disconnected from the reality.

This is one of the aspects of American - Saudi freedom for Syrians .

Iranians :lol: Always blaming the US for their misery ..

LoL. The elimination of the culture of Mu'tah has never been more imperative :lol: ...

Get your own house in order and then we might talk about Syria.

@Yzd Khalifa

Saudis don't do misyar, do they? I heard that's a rumor, I'm not familiar with such a thing. It's so unfortunate rumors are spread such as this thread which only hurt our overall Muslim image.

I Do Go To Press TV Website and Occasionally Watch The Channel Buut I Have Rarely Seen Any Anti Pakistan Propaganda.Mostly It Is Anti West Sometimes Anti GCC but Rarely Against Pakistan.Even When They Do Criticise Pakistan They Choose Their Words Carefully.Anyway Press TV Is Far Ahead Of Any BS Indian Channel.I Am Surprised You ake Such A Comparison.

PS But i Have To Admit This News Piece Is A Bit Below The Belt
Dont bother, he loves saudis more than himself.

Lol, dont you arab sunnis do musyr or something along that, which is the same thing as muttah or sighe?

LOL, are you the guy that was telling Arabs that they're just Semites? :lol:

I missed you, we need your entertainment. Along with @al-Hasani

Back
Top Bottom