What's new

Syrian forces fire at 2nd Turkish plane - Turkey

I dont know about that 10km is Syrian waters, plus this is just a propaganda from the Erdogan government, why? because the Turkish people are against him, he wants to start a fire so the Turkish people will be mad and ask for war.
If you didn't ask for permission then we wont give warning our airspace we do what the hell we like with it.

You already did that. Now it is time for consequences.

Btw, if someone enters your airspace with your permission, then why the fvck would you warn them?

You already did that. Now it is time for consequences.

Btw, if someone enters your airspace with your permission, then why the fvck would you warn them?
Flying low attitude, plus when they enter they have limit of how much they can go, speed and etc.

and how you prove that the message of yours is not fake ,and well some body may claim you have stolen some NATO nukes in Incirlik air base , by the way the nuke was in my scenario to show you how fake this recorded messages can be , specially when you claim Arab soldiers spoke in Turkish when they refereed to your plane .

Ha Ha. A total of 90 B61 nuclear bombs are hosted at the Incirlik Air Base, 40 of which are allocated for use by the Turkish Air Force in case of a nuclear conflict, but their use requires the approval of NATO; this means that Turkey can not use them. Who claims Turkey has stolen Nuclear bombs from the US. We are no Iran; we do not
reverse engineering US stuff and call it 'indigenous'. Plus Turkey will never dare to do such thing.

http://www.nrdc.org/nuclear/euro/euro_pt1.pdf

Ha, you claim that these records are fake. Well how do i know that the official statement syria is reliable; they have no evidence and turkey does. I am not claiming this. I am no conspiracist like you. I am a observer. You should never forget that most arabs know some words in turkish and most turkish people know words in arabic.

Give this problem time and it will get solved. We still don't have details of this case and no matter how much we argue here nothing is going to change. Don't forget that we are not officials.

P.S.
In America, people consider conspiracist as highly 'stupid'.

Ha Ha. A total of 90 B61 nuclear bombs are hosted at the Incirlik Air Base, 40 of which are allocated for use by the Turkish Air Force in case of a nuclear conflict, but their use requires the approval of NATO; this means that Turkey can not use them. Who claims Turkey has stolen Nuclear bombs from the US. We are no Iran; we do not
reverse engineering US stuff and call it 'indigenous'. Plus Turkey will never dare to do such thing.

Ha, you claim that these records are fake. Well how do i know that the official statement syria is reliable; they have no evidence and turkey does. I am not claiming this. I am no conspiracist like you. I am a observer. You should never forget that most arabs know some words in turkish and most turkish people know words in arabic.

Give this problem time and it will get solved. We still don't have details of this case and no matter how much we argue here nothing is going to change. Don't forget that we are not officials.

P.S.
well Syria claimed that they show you the body of the airplane after documented it , then why you don't show us pictures of it which shows everybody it was a missile.

P.S.
well Syria claimed that they show you the body of the airplane after documented it , then why you don't show us pictures of it which shows everybody it was a missile.

WHAT!? The plane is 1300m deep in the sea. They did not take it out of the sea yet.

I don't understand you!
Please clarify what pictures!

Syria is getting smaller everyday like russian dolls
imgres

Yes Sovereignity is non-negotiable thats why Turkey had and has the right to invade Syria. Do you know how many terrorist camps there are in Syria; these terrorist camps train terrorists; and they come in to Turkey attacking Turkish soldiers and civilians. This is a threat to national security; America invaded Afganistan just for that reason.

Why am I seeing Turks speaking the American tone ? :what: Seriously I do not expect it from you guys !

TURKEY HAD PERMISION, SYRIA AND TURKEY ARE JOINTLY DOING THE SEARCH AND RESCUE. THE ONLY REASON WHY THEY ATTACKED THIS PLANE IS BECAUSE THERE WAS A LACK OF COMMUNICATION BETWEEN TURKEY AND SYRIA IN THE MISSION.
THATS WHY THEY STOPED WHEN THE TURKISH SIDE SAID IT WAS A 'FRIENDLY'.

Seriously , how does it differ from what I mentioned in my post ? :azn: ... You accept that it was a misunderstanding and not a deliberate act , I rest my case ...

Secur

Plane shot down 1 km out of Syrian airspace , its crashed 1 km in , 1 km is just few seconds you know...

WHF

O shut up , airspace violations always happens , that plane violated their airspace for shortly and left , it was left the Syrian airspace 11 minutes ago when its shot down.

The other day another Turkish guy claimed that the plane was shot 13 km from the Syrian territory. Today you're saying it was shot 1km from the Syrian territory but the wreckage has been found well inside the Syrian territory. Did the israelis train you Turks how to sell lies? You Turks should have said something about Bahrain before crying for democracy and human rights in Syria. If you had done that people wouldn't call you US lap dogs.

''Turkish Armed Forces is changing its rules of engagement; from now on any military element that approaches the Turkish border ... will be regarded as a threat and treated as a military target.''

in brief from now on we gonna talk to them in Turkish!

Why am I seeing Turks speaking the American tone ? :what: Seriously I do not expect it from you guys !

Ha. I see what you mean. I am not saying America was 100% right in invation of Afganistan. Pakistan is a friend of Turkey from the start.

I hope Australia is ready to give Turkey any kind of assistance, we have a good freindship and admiration for our former foes. Nvm the religious spin people try putting on things, you's know who your true allies are.

How many times we must repeat ourself in order to make you comprehend that the plane was in international airspace and its intention has nothing to do with Syria and there wasn't any hostile moves.

You're agreeing on Assad has no legitimacy and must go, but you're believing his claims over Republic of Turkey's? WTF is this sh*t?

How many times do I have to remind you that your Govt admits that F-4 intruded in Syrian airspace for 11 minutes ! :azn: Why is the wreckage of the aircraft being found in Syrian maritime boundaries if it was shot in international airspace ? Why is the flight path of the said aircraft so provocative , that too in these troubled times for Syria ? At a time when Damascus is being threatened by all , do you expect anything better when you are hell bent on making things difficult for them , seriously ?

The legitimacy of Assad Govt has nothing to do with sovereignty of Syria , why is that so difficult to comprehend ? Sorry , I never mentioned any claims from Syrian Govt , what I am repeating here are the official Turkish accounts ... the **** is that I wish ill for neither Muslim country ...

You may want to read this ...

Knowing Erdogan's ability to whip up nationalistic sentiments, the opposition parties quickly concurred that Turkey must respond to incident. But they point out that Erdogan needlessly provoked Damascus and has destroyed Turkey's friendly ties with Syria.The leader of the main opposition Republican People's Party (CHP), Kemal Kilicdarglu, pointedly asked on Sunday after meeting with Erdogan: "Why have Turkey and Syria come to the brink of war?" The CHP's deputy head Faruk Logoglu, who is a distinguished former diplomat (ex-head of the Foreign Ministry and former ambassador to the US), said: "We are very critical of the way AKP [Erdogan's Justice and Development Party] is handling the situation. There should be no outside intervention of any sort and any intervention must be mandated by a resolution of the UN Security Council. In the absence of such a resolution, any intervention would be unlawful." In short, the Turkish opposition will be free to dissociate from any response that Erdogan decides on, especially if things go haywire downstream.

But the point is, even within Turkey, there is skepticism about what really happened. The veteran Turkish editor Yousuf Kanli wrote:

"Did the plane violate Syrian airspace? ... On the other hand, why was the Turkish reconnaissance plane flying so low, in an area close to a Russian base, and why did it keep on going in and out of Syrian airspace so many times in the 15-minute period before it was downed? Was it testing the air-defense capabilities of Syria (or the Russian base) before an intervention which might come later this year?"

Please read the posts and other threads, there is nothing to be further discuss until somehow a proof for one of the claims found.

Back
Top Bottom