What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

1. No that is enough. That's basics.
100 K is not enough for large country like Syria.

2. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. The Russian officers are actually acting as advisers far from the actual frontlines unlike the Iranian "officers" who actually go into combat and thus no casualties. I mean I doubt most of the Iranian "officers" are even officers in the true sense or just an informal unit commander.
They acted as advisers since very beginning.

Fact 1: The rebels welcomed "Dawla" brothers into Syria to help them in their jihad against the nusayris.

Fact 2: "Dawla" troops greatly aided the rebels and fought with them side by side against Assad.

Fact 3: They fell out for political reasons and started fighting each other after which Dawla became Daesh for the rebels. lol.

Fact 4 and common sense : Ofcourse if these two fight it is going to aid their enemies. But doesnt make either allies with Assad. I mean using the same stupid logic Daesh could easily say, rebels are allies with Assad because they are fighting us. Duh

Fact 5 : Emir of Daesh in Syria Omar Shishani led the Mennagh assault spearheaded by them and supported by the rebels.

Fact 6: Govt is actively engaged in hostilities with Daesh in three fronts - Eastern aleppo, eastern homs and Dez. Rebels just in one front in Marae/Azaz.

Fact 7 : In yesterday's failed Hama assault, the rebels (i mean mostly alqaeda in syria and ahrar) were fighting shoulder to shoulder with Daesh proxy Jund Al Aqsa.

These are the facts. You can keep parroting your narrative, but that doesnt change the facts.
Fact: wast majority of Dawla fighters in Syria are actually Syrians.

Fact: before Dawla rebels were more or less united and fought only Assad. Because of Dawla rebel force fights each other, Kurds and American air force in addition to Assad.

Fact: since Dawla appeared in 2013 Assad stopped losing ground and actually gained.

Perhaps you dont understand what people write and need to get hold of a dictionary. Letting people who want to leave, to leave is not ethnically cleansing. Its just acting in the benefit of civilians something with the salafi terrorists dont do. Yeah they are starving because the salafi terrorists are holding back people who want to leave against their will, shorting the food and aid that arrive and using them as human shields.
* Making lives impossible so civilians want to leave is ethnic cleansing.
* Preventing food while there are still civilians is a war crime.
* Civilians dont starve in Daraa, Aleppo and Idlib controlled by same exactly "Salafis". Civilians starve only in areas encircled by Assadist terrorists.

As I said I thought an Israeli would recognize classic Pallywood techniques of crying victimization of "encirclement" (hello gaza), but alas.
Israel never prevented food and medicine into Gaza. Even when they fired barrages of rockets. Thats why u wont ses a single starved person there.

100 K is not enough for large country like Syria.

First of all its more than 100 K and its more than enough to defeat the salafi terrorists if they had competent officers leading the men.

They acted as advisers since very beginning.

Not in the direct way they are doing now. Being actually on the battlefield (away from the frontlines though) and advising the tactics. The differences are showing.

Fact: wast majority of Dawla fighters in Syria are actually Syrians.

And many of them were foreigners especially Iraqi at commander level, just like in any other rebel group. Doesnt change the fact they were welcomed by the the rebels to fight against the Nusayris with open arms.

Fact: before Dawla rebels were more or less united and fought only Assad. Because of Dawla rebel force fights each other, Kurds and American air force in addition to Assad.

Haha great job obscuring and ignoring my points.

Anyway funny logic. Counter fact : Before Daesh Assad only fought the rebels. But now because of them he is fighting both rebels and Daesh. Hence rebels must be the ally of Daesh. Also the "rebels" were never one united force. They were mostly a bunch of salafi thugs acting in the interest of their masters in Ankara, Riyadh and Doha

Not to forget : Assad is fighting Daesh on three fronts while rebels are fighting on only one. Plus they are also collaborating with Daesh proxies like Jund Aqsa in many fronts like Hama.

And USAF actually aids the rebels by bombing Daesh in Marae front.

Fact: since Dawla appeared in 2013 Assad stopped losing ground and actually gained.

Fact : Correlation is not causation.

* Making lives impossible so civilians want to leave is ethnic cleansing.

And holding them back when they want to leave is using them as human shields which is a war crime.

* Preventing food while there are still civilians is a war crime.

No. Using civilians as human shields is the war crime and so is shorting the food and refusing to give it to the starving civilians.

Israel never prevented food and medicine into Gaza. Even when they fired barrages of rockets. Thats why u wont ses a single starved person there.

I mean the parallels are classic. Using civilians as human shields- check. Doing war hiding in civilian population - check. Crying victimization by propaganda videos - check. Diverting incoming aid meant for civilians at their expense to help war efforts - check. Blaming it all on the "encirclers" - check. Additionally these salafi terrorists also not allow the people who want to leave thus enhancing their suffering.

See I am not a hypocrite - I support Israel's war tactics in Gaza in defence of their land. And so do I support SAA in their war tactics in defence of their land and sieges are a legitimate war tactic from ancient days. The hypocrite in this conversation is not me.

==========================================================

Hama offensive (by rebels in collaboration with Alqaeda and daesh proxy Jund Aqsa) update:

The shortlived Hama offensive has been repelled by the SAA and NDF and all the areas (Buwaydah, Lahaya checkpoint) recaptured

uI84Qdq.jpg

========================================

Meanwhile the Salafi soap opera continues :D

Alqaeda in Syria (Nusra) accuses Ahrar of being a Turkey lapdog

Ahrar al sham accuses Nusra of being international terrorist Al-qaeda.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0V729B

First of all its more than 100 K and its more than enough to defeat the salafi terrorists if they had competent officers leading the men.
If they had conciderably more than 100 K then several thousands of Iraqi and Afghan mercenaries would not change anything. But they change a lot.

Not in the direct way they are doing now. Being actually on the battlefield (away from the frontlines though) and advising the tactics. The differences are showing.
So they adviced far from the frontlines before and they do same now. What's he dif? The only dif is swarms of Shia mercenaries.

And many of them were foreigners especially Iraqi at commander level, just like in any other rebel group. Doesnt change the fact they were welcomed by the the rebels to fight against the Nusayris with open arms.

Haha great job obscuring and ignoring my points.

Anyway funny logic. Counter fact : Before Daesh Assad only fought the rebels. But now because of them he is fighting both rebels and Daesh. Hence rebels must be the ally of Daesh. Also the "rebels" were never one united force. They were mostly a bunch of salafi thugs acting in the interest of their masters in Ankara, Riyadh and Doha
ISIS is nothing but part of rebel force, which decided to fight other rebels, Kurds and then also the Americans. Why u deny the obvious that its great for Assad I really dont know.

And USAF actually aids the rebels by bombing Daesh in Marae front.
Yes USAF aid rebels and Russia aids ISIS.

Fact : Correlation is not causation.
Yep just accident that Assad was rapidly losing and then suddenly he changed a tide.

And holding them back when they want to leave is using them as human shields which is a war crime.
There is no any proof for such claims. While food by Assadists a fact. Why would civilians actually want to leave Madaya if it was not staved ?

And even if they used them as "shields" u still cant block food and starve them.

I mean the parallels are classic. Using civilians as human shields- check. Doing war hiding in civilian population - check. Crying victimization by propaganda videos - check. Diverting incoming aid meant for civilians at their expense to help war efforts - check. Blaming it all on the "encirclers" - check. Additionally these salafi terrorists also not allow the people who want to leave thus enhancing their suffering.

See I am not a hypocrite - I support Israel's war tactics in Gaza in defence of their land. And so do I support SAA in their war tactics in defence of their land and sieges are a legitimate war tactic from ancient days. The hypocrite in this conversation is not me.
Even when terrorists use human shields.

Rockets-launched-from-the-008.jpg

* Israel does not starve civilians.
* Israel does not gas civilians.
* Israel does not use indiscriminate shelling of civilian areas.

Assad doing all that. More over, Assad bombs and starves civilian areas which are far from the frontline. Just to punish.

If they had conciderably more than 100 K then several thousands of Iraqi and Afghan mercenaries would not change anything. But they change a lot.

So they adviced far from the frontlines before and they do same now. What's he dif? The only dif is swarms of Shia mercenaries.

ISIS is nothing but part of rebel force, which decided to fight other rebels, Kurds and then also the Americans. Why u deny the obvious that its great for Assad I really dont know.

Yes USAF aid rebels and Russia aids ISIS.

Yep just accident that Assad was rapidly losing and then suddenly he changed a tide.

There is no any proof for such claims. While food by Assadists a fact. Why would civilians actually want to leave Madaya if it was not staved ?

And even if they used them as "shields" u still cant block food and starve them.

Even when terrorists use human shields.

Rockets-launched-from-the-008.jpg

* Israel does not starve civilians.
* Israel does not gas civilians.
* Israel does not use indiscriminate shelling of civilian areas.

Assad doing all that. More over, Assad bombs and starves civilian areas which are far from the frontline. Just to punish.

I don't think Putin side has used their trump card, which is tactical nuke.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_nuclear_weapon

Putin side Shilka tank fitted with slat armor and bullet proof glass

12644783_982579898490059_2297631379510757326_n.jpg

Its not "Iranian" logic. Its common sense.

I find it ridiculous they are asking for lifting sieges because civilians "suffer". The civilians are suffering because the militants are using them as shields in dense population centers which SAA refused to move in head on to avoid troop casualties. Hence the siege. If the militants are so concerned about civilian suffering why not just let those who want to leave the siege areas just leave ? They refused to do so in Madaya. Because they knew if the civilians left SAA will just pound the remaining rebels with artillery.

I mean have we forgotten that Ahrar actually rejected a govt truce in Madaya last year?
selective reading, provides only selective knowledge.

Funny to heard that from Jews.

boyHumanShieldInBido.jpg

BsvtINhCYAE1uLq.jpg:large

Actually, Israel is the biggest Nazi terrorists state nowadays.
Hitler would be proud of you.
LOL, if you check pic u clearly see that he is well covered behind a wall. Think a little before posting silly pics from internet.

You should check facts. In 1987 we got Palestinian uprising. Israel responded with rubber bullets, tear gas (is there such thing in Syria at all?) and then gave them a very wide autonomy. They started suicide bombings in Israeli towns, we built a fence. In 2000 they armed themselves well and started armed rebellion. Nevertheless Israel made a policy of minimal involvement in Palestinian towns. Entering there just for arrests. When Gaza started firing rockets at Israeli towns in 2001, Israel responded with pinpoint bombings and incursions. As result we have some 10 K killed in 29 years.

When similar thing happened in Syria, they just started live shooting all protesters, arresting and torturing them. When soldiers who refused shooting protesters defected and started shooting back, they started artillery fire at towns, then barrel bombs, staring and so on. Your policy was that everyone who stands against corrupt dictator is "terrorist", "rat", "foreign agent" etc etc. Submit to Assad or die. As result in less than 5 years country is totally destroyed, over 250,000 killed, over 10 million refugees. One of he worst disasters since WW2 and surely worst in 21th century. And that carnage is not stopping for a second. U keep indiscriminately bombing and starving towns for refusing to bow to corrupt dictator. Since Syrians dont want to murder Syrians for Assad he invited foreign mercenaries to do that job for him.

Su-35 Flanker-E over Iranian airspace en route to Syria. I love this beast. Hopefully, IRIAF will ink a deal with Russia to buy a handful of Su-35s.

1454194247_DSC00347.jpg

1454194213_DSC00341.jpg

1454194281_DSC00352-696x522.jpg

the best air superiority along with F-22 :victory:

Putin side captured Touma in Latakia province

Putin side captured Tal Maksour in in Aleppo province

2. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. The Russian officers are actually acting as advisers far from the actual frontlines unlike the Iranian "officers" who actually go into combat and thus no casualties. I mean I doubt most of the Iranian "officers" are even officers in the true sense or just an informal unit commander.

The evidence is there. Some videos of Russian Officers were posted during the Battle for Salma, coordinating attacks on the frontline. This was a very important battle in my opinion, for the first time we have seen the SAA perform a flanking manoeuvre. This is an important development because Operational Arts is something the Russians specialize in.

Very good analysis in your other posts, you have a very keen eye on the Syrian Conflict.

Su-35 Flanker-E over Iranian airspace en route to Syria. I love this beast. Hopefully, IRIAF will ink a deal with Russia to buy a handful of Su-35s.

1454194247_DSC00347.jpg

1454194213_DSC00341.jpg

1454194281_DSC00352-696x522.jpg

@KS

How do you see this? This is a huge escalation in my opinion, on par with the deployment of S-400. The deployment of such sophisticated hardware in Syria, i believe Russia is sending a message that Assad is going nowhere and Turkey, back off.

The evidence is there. Some videos of Russian Officers were posted during the Battle for Salma, coordinating attacks on the frontline. This was a very important battle in my opinion, for the first time we have seen the SAA perform a flanking manoeuvre. This is an important development because Operational Arts is something the Russians specialize in..
Salma was captured in same exactly way Durin was captured in March 2015: they captured overlooking mountain.

How do you see this? This is a huge escalation in my opinion, on par with the deployment of S-400. The deployment of such sophisticated hardware in Syria, i believe Russia is sending a message that Assad is going nowhere and Turkey, back off.
These Su-35 were tested only with thermal short range missiles so far. Even Su-30 with radar guided R-27 are more capable. Both are no match to Turkish F-16C with AMRAAMs. Nothing but show.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom