What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

hi, could you guys please list a bunch of good twitter accounts to follow wrt to the situation in Syria, I want pro rebel, pro Assad, pro Russia, pro Turkey ones.. all of them.

@Serpentine @500 @ultron @KS and @everyone else following this

These Su-35 were tested only with thermal short range missiles so far. Even Su-30 with radar guided R-27 are more capable. Both are no match to Turkish F-16C with AMRAAMs. Nothing but show.

Your intel is off. Didn't you say a few days ago Putin side captured a school in the northern part of Sheik Miskeen? Tsk tsk tsk. You are getting sloppy for a Jew. o_O

Last edited:
Your intel is off. Didn't you say a few days ago Putin side captured a school in the northern part of Sheik Miskeen? Tsk tsk tsk. You are getting sloppy for a Jew. o_O
I wrote that on 24 Jan. Same day the school was captured:

However according to Leth Fadel that u love to quote, the school was under Assadist control already on 14 Jan:

http://www.almasdarnews.com/article/80-of-sheikh-meskin-under-saa-control-as-reinforcements-in/

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=32.834597&lon=36.149247&z=16&m=b

Putin side Iraqi Shia sniper

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaEv2S8WYAAWpUC.jpg

Putin side T-90A tank armed with an additional M2 Browning machine gun

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaDMJK-WEAQdAcd.jpg

Putin side BTR-80 tank fitted with slat armor

12651098_983050248443024_8114623545761821002_n.jpg

Salma was captured in same exactly way Durin was captured in March 2015: they captured overlooking mountain.

These Su-35 were tested only with thermal short range missiles so far. Even Su-30 with radar guided R-27 are more capable. Both are no match to Turkish F-16C with AMRAAMs. Nothing but show.

Mr. Ex Think Tank the two videos you posted your show Su-35 carrying R-27 :disagree:

Salma was captured in same exactly way Durin was captured in March 2015: they captured overlooking mountain.

I looked for you for the past 5-6 years. Its really clearly now that because of the tragedy of seeing how your beloved terrorists in Syria for whom you devoted your whole life are getting wiped out by Assad with the help of Russia, the amount of pain and desperation you suffered did irreversible damage to your senile brain and you completly lost your mind.

Oh, you mean that chart made by Maryam Susli? Hah
It's funny how it ties Haraket Hazzm with JaN, even though JaN and Hazzm fought. And funny how because 1 guy was from AQ suddenly all of Islamic Front is AQ.
And funny how she didn't mention that Assad funded ISI during Iraq war. Too inconvenient eh? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In other news, I have been very busy as of late thanks to finals, and it's unlikely I'll post frequently, but here's some stuff:
I am very late on the subject of Madaya, but I'm sure the pro-Assad trolls were quick to jump on the subject that "rebels starved Madaya" and that there was somehow proof because of the people at a pro-regime checkpoint.
Just a hint, those people were from Bloudan - a pro-regime Christian city. None were starving. How am I so sure of this? To this day no one has been evacuated from Madaya, as per the UN, except for 1 person, whose evacuation had been negotiated for a while (they had a disease.)
Also, 16 people have died since the "delivery of UN aid." (Which is barely enough to have lasted for a month.)

There are ongoing plans for rebels everywhere.
In Latakia, Rebels are on the retreat because it's impossible to hold ground as rebels had enough manpower to hold against regime but not the combined force of Russian ground troops (yes, Russian ground troops are participating actively), Shiite militias, SAA, and RuAF. Speaking of RuAF, they seem to have a habit of dropping cluster bombs and bombing refugee camps. All part of Russia's glorious plans to wipe out ISIS, of course.
In Hama, rebels recently tested regime defences in Northern Hama, captured a few villages and checkpoints, destroyed 7 tanks, 2 BMPs, a few vehicles, killed some Assadists, and withdrew. There is a large coming Northern Hama offensive. Rebels have been amassing there.
In Aleppo, things appear to be in a stalemate (as usual) but regime plans multiple offensives on multiple different fronts, namely South Aleppo and Bashkoy. In ISIS-regime frontline, ISIS retreats with little fight while on ISIS-rebel frontline ISIS throws everything they have at rebels. And they get convenient air support from Russia. Jabhat al Nusra might be planning an offensive in the Southern Countryside, as they sent an absolutely *massive* convoy that was at least 1 kilometer long, maybe 1 and a half.
In Damascus, Jaish al Islam has been making steady gains in the Marj al Sultan area while JAI and other groups have been holding off the regime in Jobar, Moadamiya, and Darayya, also known as another Wednesday for rebels. Regime cut off road b/t Moadamiya and Darayya but it's not like there was a supply route between the two suburbs, both are besieged. Regime also continues to use chlorine as a weapon.
In Dara'a, Shiekh Miskeen was lost thanks to MOC's orders - rebels easily held the town for the last few months under constant regime attempts to advance and cover of Russian airstrikes, yet rebels withdrew. Why? "Peace talks" and Jordan-Russia reconciliation. However, a few factions have been trying to regain Shiekh Miskeen, but with little success (not enough manpower.)

Speaking of Peace talks, Bashar Jaafari (regime envoy to UN) said this today:
"Firstly, there are no negotiations, we are here for just talks. We are here for indirect talks, between Syrian and Syrian, with no preconditions and no outside interference. Memorize this, this is our Fatiha in our Qur'an, memorize it, no outside interference, 'Allah Almighty as spoken the truth.'"
Now there are many things wrong with this statement, and I'm sure the Iranians on this forum will think of 101 excuses as to why it's okay to say this. Since you guys obviously find nothing wrong with Shirk. :)
He says no negotiations, no preconditions. Essentially saying: No end to sieges, no end to airstrikes, Assad will continue killing civilians.
No outside interference: Ironic because Bashar Jaafari isn't even Syrian (born in Damascus, ethnically not Syrian), and because Assad is kept alive by Russia and Iran.
Then he mocks the Qur'an. No explanation needed here.
Any excuses, @Serpentine @Madali ?

I looked for you for the past 5-6 years. Its really clearly now that because of the tragedy of seeing how your beloved terrorists in Syria for whom you devoted your whole life are getting wiped out by Assad with the help of Russia, the amount of pain and desperation you suffered did irreversible damage to your senile brain and you completly lost your mind.
So how's the ruble? Oh it's 88 Rubles to the dollar? I'm sorry, I can't hear you over your economic collapse.
CaD6CGLW0AAisyq.png:large

So how's the ruble? Oh it's 88 Rubles to the dollar? I'm sorry, I can't hear you over your economic collapse.

In 2009 when our GDP declined by 9 % and our economy didn't collapse, it surly won't collapse from 3.7 % contraction,and this year recession will end, but it all doesn't matter because ruble can go to 100 and still wont save your ***.

economic collapse lol enjoy your total rebel collapse in Latakia, sponsored by RuAF :partay:

Oh, you mean that chart made by Maryam Susli? Hah
It's funny how it ties Haraket Hazzm with JaN, even though JaN and Hazzm fought. And funny how because 1 guy was from AQ suddenly all of Islamic Front is AQ.
And funny how she didn't mention that Assad funded ISI during Iraq war. Too inconvenient eh? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In other news, I have been very busy as of late thanks to finals, and it's unlikely I'll post frequently, but here's some stuff:
I am very late on the subject of Madaya, but I'm sure the pro-Assad trolls were quick to jump on the subject that "rebels starved Madaya" and that there was somehow proof because of the people at a pro-regime checkpoint.
Just a hint, those people were from Bloudan - a pro-regime Christian city. None were starving. How am I so sure of this? To this day no one has been evacuated from Madaya, as per the UN, except for 1 person, whose evacuation had been negotiated for a while (they had a disease.)
Also, 16 people have died since the "delivery of UN aid." (Which is barely enough to have lasted for a month.)

There are ongoing plans for rebels everywhere.
In Latakia, Rebels are on the retreat because it's impossible to hold ground as rebels had enough manpower to hold against regime but not the combined force of Russian ground troops (yes, Russian ground troops are participating actively), Shiite militias, SAA, and RuAF. Speaking of RuAF, they seem to have a habit of dropping cluster bombs and bombing refugee camps. All part of Russia's glorious plans to wipe out ISIS, of course.
In Hama, rebels recently tested regime defences in Northern Hama, captured a few villages and checkpoints, destroyed 7 tanks, 2 BMPs, a few vehicles, killed some Assadists, and withdrew. There is a large coming Northern Hama offensive. Rebels have been amassing there.
In Aleppo, things appear to be in a stalemate (as usual) but regime plans multiple offensives on multiple different fronts, namely South Aleppo and Bashkoy. In ISIS-regime frontline, ISIS retreats with little fight while on ISIS-rebel frontline ISIS throws everything they have at rebels. And they get convenient air support from Russia. Jabhat al Nusra might be planning an offensive in the Southern Countryside, as they sent an absolutely *massive* convoy that was at least 1 kilometer long, maybe 1 and a half.
In Damascus, Jaish al Islam has been making steady gains in the Marj al Sultan area while JAI and other groups have been holding off the regime in Jobar, Moadamiya, and Darayya, also known as another Wednesday for rebels. Regime cut off road b/t Moadamiya and Darayya but it's not like there was a supply route between the two suburbs, both are besieged. Regime also continues to use chlorine as a weapon.
In Dara'a, Shiekh Miskeen was lost thanks to MOC's orders - rebels easily held the town for the last few months under constant regime attempts to advance and cover of Russian airstrikes, yet rebels withdrew. Why? "Peace talks" and Jordan-Russia reconciliation. However, a few factions have been trying to regain Shiekh Miskeen, but with little success (not enough manpower.)

Speaking of Peace talks, Bashar Jaafari (regime envoy to UN) said this today:
"Firstly, there are no negotiations, we are here for just talks. We are here for indirect talks, between Syrian and Syrian, with no preconditions and no outside interference. Memorize this, this is our Fatiha in our Qur'an, memorize it, no outside interference, 'Allah Almighty as spoken the truth.'"
Now there are many things wrong with this statement, and I'm sure the Iranians on this forum will think of 101 excuses as to why it's okay to say this. Since you guys obviously find nothing wrong with Shirk. :)
He says no negotiations, no preconditions. Essentially saying: No end to sieges, no end to airstrikes, Assad will continue killing civilians.
No outside interference: Ironic because Bashar Jaafari isn't even Syrian (born in Damascus, ethnically not Syrian), and because Assad is kept alive by Russia and Iran.
Then he mocks the Qur'an. No explanation needed here.

CaD6CGLW0AAisyq.png:large

You tagged me, but which one should I address? You make a lot of statements which I have never seen a good evidence for.

For example, you mention that Assad financially supported ISI during Iraq war. This is a very unconventional claim. It's not one that I have seen addressed by either the major media networks, nor small, independent ones. Can you back this up?

And then you mention Russian foot soldiers involved in the frontlines. It's not impossible, but it's the first time I am hearing about this. What sources do you have for this?

You then mention something Bashar Jaafari said. I have extremely little opinion on that. First of all, I don't know Arabic, so I don't know what exactly Mr Jaafari said, but I strongly doubt that the Syrian government's new policy is to turn Assad into God. Like the rumor about Assad changing the Quran, I bet it's a bunch of exaggerated bullshit so that some Uk-born Pakistani or Saudi will go "WHAT? How dare they!! ALLAH AKBAR!!!!" and rush to join ISIS.

Also, I think you completely misunderstand my stance. I'm not defending the Syria government based on who wins the Best Muslim of the Year award. My reason for wanting the Syrian government to win out is,
1) The anti-government revolution, I believe, was manufactured, and was a plan to get rid of a government that was resisting the western domination of the M.E.
2) The anti-government revolution is made up of extremists who came from over the world to start a caliphate which I think is not only harmful for Syrians, but also will have a negative effect on the security of my nation in the future
3) I believe Syria was better off before the manufactured opposition, so my desire is for a return to stability & security

The numbers of Turks\ISIS terrorists in Syria are shrinking each day. :-)

1) The anti-government revolution, I believe, was manufactured, and was a plan to get rid of a government that was resisting the western domination of the M.E.
Yeah, if people stand against brutal corrupt dictator who inherited his throne from his dad like in phuking North Korea. That must be a ZOG conspiracy. Because people have no dignity and self respect.

The anti-government revolution is made up of extremists who came from over the world to start a caliphate which I think is not only harmful for Syrians, but also will have a negative effect on the security of my nation in the future
Actually is the opposite. U can see how totally encircled Syrians in Ghouta, Qalamoun, Homs, stand for 4 years against foreign thugs invited by the regime. Assad totally depend on foreign mercenaries.

In 2009 when our GDP declined by 9 % and our economy didn't collapse, it surly won't collapse from 3.7 % contraction,and this year recession will end, but it all doesn't matter because ruble can go to 100 and still wont save your ***.
Yeah only 3.7 contraction in rubles. But u should add that ruble itself contracted more than 50%.

In Latakia, Rebels are on the retreat because it's impossible to hold ground as rebels had enough manpower to hold against regime but not the combined force of Russian ground troops (yes, Russian ground troops are participating actively), Shiite militias, SAA, and RuAF.
There are no ground Russian troops. Latakia is thanks to Iraqi Assad Allah al-Ghalib militia and massive Russian artillery.

Actually Salma was doomed already when Assadists captured Durin in early March 2015.

R-27 is radar guided. Perhaps you meant R-73?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R-27_(air-to-air_missile)
R-27 comes in two versions: radar and thermal. Su-35 has thermal.

In any event, R-27EA is extremely deadly having active radar guidance and a range of more than 130 km, making it superior to AIM-120C
No. Its passive, unlike AMRAAM which is active. Huge disadvantage.

Back
Top Bottom