What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Guys.... @500 has convinced me that Iran and Shiites are the enemies of this entire globe. Thank you @500....due to your expert, truthful and not to mention, very few and substantive posts, not only I but many others (I reckon) have changed our views.
Another one who finds that slaughter funny.

Well I always said thats its shame to all the world. Those making billions with Iran and thats why closing eyes to crimes:

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-35434483

Are no better than who actually commit crimes.

They accused Syrian army of bombing a refugee camp in Latakia today. Here's a video from this 'refugee camp' just across the Turkish border. That's why every single movement in Latakia is a legitimate target. RuAF and SyAF have for numerous times hit similar targets in Latakia, killing hundreds of terrorists, especially Turkoman and Chechens.

I don't think it's unreasonable. Why would one feel the need to hold women and children in jails at the first place. Why would one feel the need to starve people. And it goes for any side.

You are right. It goes for both sides. keeping food and water away from the general non fighting population is a crime against humanity. If the government forces are doing this then they are war criminals and should be dealt with as harshly as possible. As for the matter of jailed mothers and sisters, I would be the first to accept that the government might havetortured political activists along with the terrorists. That is unacceptable and IF that is the case then a proper enquiry should be done to find out who is responsible for it. The crime should fit the punishment. Sending Israeli mouthpieces to defend the total destruction of a country with foriegn arms and armies is not the correct way to fight any injustices done by a government of a country. If that was the case then the Taliban could do away with Nawaz Sharif because of some injustices done towards them and take over the country by getting help from Indian embassies sending them heavy weapons and anti tank and aircraft weapons.

Just for your information here is the timeline of how the siege of cities and starving of people began and where it is now.

March 2015: Foah and Kefraya in Idlib province are besieged by rebel groups and the al-Qaeda-affiliated al-Nusra Front, with an estimated 12,500 trapped.

July 2015: Madaya, near Damascus, is besieged by government forces and their allies in Lebanon's Shia Islamist Hezbollah movement.

September 2015: The situation in Foah and Kefraya worsens after the fall of a nearby government air base, where helicopters had been able to land with food supplies. Reports emerge of people eating grass to survive.

October 2015: UN delivers one month's supply of food rations for 20,000 people in Madaya.

December 2015: Dozens of wounded civilians and fighters evacuated from Foah, Kefraya, Zabadani and Madaya. Reports begin to emerge of people starving in Madaya.

January 2016: UN says it has received credible reports of people dying of starvation in Madaya

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35449107

Now you have to ask yourself why are people still starving even with months of rations in a city.

Madaya residents starving to death despite aid delivery

Doctors Without Borders says 16 people have died in the besieged town despite provision of aid in convoys.

Residents of the besieged Syrian town of Madaya continue to die of starvation and a lack of medical supplies, despite the delivery of aid earlier this month, according to a leading humanitarian agency.
Doctors without Borders (MSF) said on Saturday that at least 16 people - close to one person per day - have died since three aid convoys entered the town, near the Lebanese border, on January 11.
The group said that an estimated 320 people in Madaya are suffering from malnutrition, 33 of whom are "are in danger of death if they do not receive prompt and effective treatment".
"It is totally unacceptable that people continue to die from starvation, and that critical medical cases remain in the town when they should have been evacuated weeks ago," said Brice de le Vingne, MSF's director of operations.
Devastating conditions

Rebel-held Madaya has been under siege by government forces and Hezbollah fighters since July.
Harrowing images of malnourished Madaya residents gripped the world in early January, showing wide-eyed babies without access to milk, and elderly men with cavernous rib cages.
"We would go for three days without food, then we would go and gather grass to just boil and eat it," Mubarak Aloush, a Madaya resident who managed to escape to Lebanon told Al Jazeera at the time.
MSF said that 32 people have died from severe acute malnutrition since December, warning that the town urgently needed emergency aid and permanent medical staff,
"There needs to be a permanent and independent medical presence in Madaya immediately, as we expect the medical situation to worsen as access to healthcare for people inside remains extremely limited," said de le Vingne.

Up to two million Syrians are trapped in sieges by the government or by opposition groups, the group said, adding that in many of these areas medical evacuations are prevented and necessities like drugs and food are "repeatedly blocked" at checkpoints.
"As a result, medical teams in these areas simply cannot cope with the demands they face. The situation in Madaya is even worse as there are no doctors present in the town," MSF said.
Humanitatian measures

UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has previously warned that the use of starvation as a weapon in Syria amounted to a "war crime".
"All sides, including the Syrian government which has the primary responsibility to protect Syrians, are committing this and other atrocious acts prohibited under international humanitarian law," he said shortly after the second international convoy in Madaya on January 14.

A delegation representing Syria's main opposition bloc was travelling to Switzerland on Saturday to assess the intentions of the Syrian government in implementing humanitarian measures that could allow it to join political negotiations.

The talks at the UN headquarters in Geneva
are the first since two rounds of negotiations collapsed in 2014
Syria's conflict has killed more than 250,000 people, displaced millions and sent hundreds of thousands fleeing as refugees to Europe.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/160130122259213.html

Tow Iranian terrorists got caught by Syrian rebels in Khan Toman ....

I think these terrorists were looking for Soliamanie.
Syrians must send these rats in coffins.

The momentum is with SAA and they are performing much better than they were in the Past.

I was mocked on this thread when i stated the tide will shift in SAA's favour when the Russians intervened, but i guess time is a great lesson for all of us. One of the biggest reasons for SAA success is the addition of Russian Officers in the Ground. What SAA lacked severely was strategic and tactical thinking. In Salma, SAA instead of attacking head on like they used to which always resulted in a meat grinder, they flanked the rebels and attacked them in their weak points. This was a classic Russian Manoeuvre and i am willing to bet it were the Russian Officers that instilled this thinking on the SAA.

If SAA had a fraction of competent NCOs and enlisted officers that other professional militaries in rest of world have, they would have won this war a long back. I mean not only SAA every single Arab army has this problem of an incompetent if not non-existent NCO cadre. Reason they have been defeated in every single war they have fought.

Now that Russian officers are advising them on battlefield tactics, we are seeing this improved, more efficient SAA.

I mean just imagine, just after the Russian intervention - Latakia is almost cleansed, the strategic Sheikh Miskeen has been captured thus putting on hold any rebel offensive in Daraa, Tiger forces east of safira are making impressive progress and the latest rebel offensive in Hama has been repulsed in a day.

Anyway this is good for the SAA. They learn from the Russian officers and this enables a new cadre of competent officers who can act tactically on the field.

Last edited:
Asking for siege to be lifted and humanitarian assistance to be provided is being stubborn. Hats of to Iranian logic. @Madali

Its not "Iranian" logic. Its common sense.

I find it ridiculous they are asking for lifting sieges because civilians "suffer". The civilians are suffering because the militants are using them as shields in dense population centers which SAA refused to move in head on to avoid troop casualties. Hence the siege. If the militants are so concerned about civilian suffering why not just let those who want to leave the siege areas just leave ? They refused to do so in Madaya. Because they knew if the civilians left SAA will just pound the remaining rebels with artillery.

I mean have we forgotten that Ahrar actually rejected a govt truce in Madaya last year?

Last edited:
If SAA had a fraction of competent NCOs and enlisted officers that other professional militaries in rest of world have, they would have won this war a long back. I mean not only SAA every single Arab army has this problem of an incompetent if not non-existent NCO cadre. Reason they have been defeated in every single war they have fought.
Problem of SAA is that they dont have enough loyal force. In order to control country like Syria u need at least 300 K troops. Assad has barely 100 K loyal troops. With this amount even Napoleon and Clausewitz would not do much.

What saved Assad is ISIS and Shiite brigades.

Its not "Iranian" logic. Its common sense.

I find it ridiculous they are asking for lifting sieges because civilians "suffer". The civilians are suffering because the militants are using them as shields in dense population centers which SAA refused to move in head on to avoid troop casualties. Hence the siege. If the militants are so concerned about civilian suffering why not just let those who want to leave the siege areas just leave ? They refused to do so in Madaya. Because they knew if the civilians left SAA will just pound the remaining rebels with artillery.
Assad never hesitate to use artillery vs civilians. And depriving food from civilians is a war crime.

Problem of SAA is that they dont have enough loyal force. In order to control country like Syria u need at least 300 K troops. Assad has barely 100 K loyal troops. With this amount even Napoleon and Clausewitz would not do much.

What saved Assad is ISIS and Shiite brigades.

I dont agree. He has enough loyal and committed troops in SAA and NDF to defeat the terrorists if SAA had enough competent NCOs and officers. But that changed with the russian officers now providing battlefield advice.

And I'm not willing to take it further on the "ISIS and shiite brigades" with some one who believes ISIS saved Assad when till 2014 the "rebels" were fighting shoulder to shoulder with their Dawla mujaheddin "brothers". I mean the Mennagh victory was sweet and DeZ/Eastern Aleppo/Eastern Homs etc doesnt exist, right ?

Assad never hesitate to use artillery vs civilians. And depriving food from civilians is a war crime.

Doesnt change the simple fact the salafists are using civilians as human shields, refuse to let them leave against their wishes thus causing them problems, short the aid that is coming in thereby depriving the civilians of food and refuse to negotiate with the regime to alleviate the suffering.

Edit: I mean what is happening in Madaya for instance is like the classic pallywood propaganda which I thought an Israeli would recognize. But alas. War makes for strange bedfellows.

I dont agree. He has enough loyal and committed troops in SAA and NDF to defeat the terrorists if SAA had enough competent NCOs and officers. But that changed with the russian officers now providing battlefield advice.
1. No number of troops totally not enough. Thats basics.
2. There is no any evidence that Russian officers are in battlefield. If it was true they would die just like Iranians are dying.

And I'm not willing to take it further on the "ISIS and shiite brigades" with some one who believes ISIS saved Assad when till 2014 the "rebels" were fighting shoulder to shoulder with their Dawla mujaheddin "brothers". I mean the Mennagh victory was sweet, wasnt it ?
Since 2013 ISIS killed many many thousands of rebels and vice versa. One should be a total lunatic to deny that it greatly helped Assad. And U can clearly see that since 2013 Assad gained ground.

As for menagh I answered zillion times: who fought there were Chechens from JMA who split from ISIS later. And they did not play major role either

Doesnt change the simple fact the salafists are using civilians as human shields, refuse to let them leave against their wishes thus causing them problems, short the aid that is coming in thereby depriving the civilians of food and refuse to negotiate with the regime to alleviate the suffering.
Those "Salafists" are citizens of Madaya. And u are asking to ethnically cleanse them to make it easier for foreign terrorists. Fact is that in Aleppo, Idlib, Daraa controlled by same "salafists" people are not starving. They are starving in places encircled by Assadist terrorists.

Tow Iranian terrorists got caught by Syrian rebels in Khan Toman ....

I think these terrorists were looking for Soliamanie.
Syrians must send these rats in coffins.
Those two are just brainwashed idiots who honestly believe they come to fight for Zaynab.Hope they will be treated well and released in prisoner exchange.

I doubt this would happen, but the SAA and Kurds could cut IS supply line to Turkey if they did this.

o8rjv8.png

but I suspect the SAA want to finish off the terrorists in Latakia,near Damascus and the South of the country before going after IS.

1. No number of troops totally not enough. Thats basics.
2. There is no any evidence that Russian officers are in battlefield. If it was true they would die just like Iranians are dying.

1. No that is enough. That's basics.

2. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. The Russian officers are actually acting as advisers far from the actual frontlines unlike the Iranian "officers" who actually go into combat and thus no casualties. I mean I doubt most of the Iranian "officers" are even officers in the true sense or just an informal unit commander.

Since 2013 ISIS killed many many thousands of rebels and vice versa. One should be a total lunatic to deny that it greatly helped Assad. And U can clearly see that since 2013 Assad gained ground.

As for menagh I answered zillion times: who fought there were Chechens from JMA who split from ISIS later. And they did not play major role either

Fact 1: The rebels welcomed "Dawla" brothers into Syria to help them in their jihad against the nusayris.

Fact 2: "Dawla" troops greatly aided the rebels and fought with them side by side against Assad.

Fact 3: They fell out for political reasons and started fighting each other after which Dawla became Daesh for the rebels. lol.

Fact 4 and common sense : Ofcourse if these two fight it is going to aid their enemies. But doesnt make either allies with Assad. I mean using the same stupid logic Daesh could easily say, rebels are allies with Assad because they are fighting us. Duh

Fact 5 : Emir of Daesh in Syria Omar Shishani led the Mennagh assault spearheaded by them and supported by the rebels.

Fact 6: Govt is actively engaged in hostilities with Daesh in three fronts - Eastern aleppo, eastern homs and Dez. Rebels just in one front in Marae/Azaz.

Fact 7 : In yesterday's failed Hama assault, the rebels (i mean mostly alqaeda in syria and ahrar) were fighting shoulder to shoulder with Daesh proxy Jund Al Aqsa.

These are the facts. You can keep parroting your narrative, but that doesnt change the facts.

Those "Salafists" are citizens of Madaya. And u are asking to ethnically cleanse them to make it easier for foreign terrorists. Fact is that in Aleppo, Idlib, Daraa controlled by same "salafists" people are not starving. They are starving in places encircled by Assadist terrorists.

Perhaps you dont understand what people write and need to get hold of a dictionary. Letting people who want to leave, to leave is not ethnically cleansing. Its just acting in the benefit of civilians something with the salafi terrorists dont do. Yeah they are starving because the salafi terrorists are holding back people who want to leave against their will, shorting the food and aid that arrive and using them as human shields.

As I said I thought an Israeli would recognize classic Pallywood techniques of crying victimization of "encirclement" (hello gaza), but alas.

I doubt this would happen, but the SAA and Kurds could cut IS supply line to Turkey if they did this.

but I suspect the SAA want to finish off the terrorists in Latakia,near Damascus and the South of the country before going after IS.

No need for SAA to connect with Ar Rous to sever Daesh supply line. Its enough if they take Deir Hafir and the supply to Raqqa will be cut. But apparently they are now concentrated on first encircling the pocket west of Kuweires airbase, linking with Safira, be ready to take Al-Bab once SDF starts its offensive on Minbij (i mean those guys are probably waiting for SAA offensive on Al-bab :rolleyes:) and then probably start the march to Raqqa.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom